Image inspiration challenge

Discussion in 'Authors' Hangout' started by wicker, Mar 27, 2020.

1. gscmar64

gscmar64 Really Experienced

He caught her in the mouth of the alley just where his informant told him she would be. Somewhere on her persons was the SD card containing the companies books for the upcoming merger and he wanted then. A full search would be required to find the card and he did mean 'full search!"

16.jpg

majus likes this.
  2. Haoro

Haoro Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Gemma was unlucky enough to stumble upon the Cult of the Unseen tentacle, dreaded worshippers of an Old God from beyond the stars, as she was enjoying a relaxing mountain walk. Immediately, the masked cultists swarmed and stripped the young woman, eager to have another sacrifice to offer up to their eldritch Mistress. The only problem was Gemma was still a virgin and therefore too pure to have her soul devoured by the Beast, but that was easily fixed!

[​IMG]

majus likes this.
  3. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

Well, new maid, you're about to find out what "downstairs maid" really means.

[​IMG]

4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

You perv. You may say you wanted to have sex outdoors, to pretend to be animal... you can say that furry is your fetish, but you won't deceive me... All you wanted, was an excuse to penetrate your arse with something. If it wasn't the case, why did you attach that tail to the biggest butt-plug in your collection?

[​IMG]

5. wicker

With the powerful new pheromones, Jack the cat burglar not only got the jewels, but got his own rocks off

[​IMG]

Regin34 likes this.
  6. Spindizzy

Spindizzy Really Experienced

A life long dedicated golfer Richard Mather saw no reason to give up his beloved game after the accident swapped him into his wife's body. Just like he saw no reason wear women's knickers or buy a pair of golfing trousers that fit.

[​IMG]

7. wicker

Yasmine found a way to pay off her student loans for that degree in hotel management.

[​IMG]

8. Haoro

Jack's life became so much more fun once he learnt how to stop time with an app on his phone. Less so the babes who worked with him. Well, they could either strip off their clothes in front of him like he wanted, or he'd just pause time and do it for them!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  9. wicker

Last night she was Barbara, the tough as nails sales VP. This morning she was Babs, the easy to please customer service rep.

[​IMG]

10. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Some came here to beat the whores that tried to steal their husbands.
    Some to settle who would be sleeping with their boyfriend first.
    Some came to settle scores.
    Some just liked to get down and play in the mud, like in their younger days.
    And some, were just lesbians, seeking to release the pent up frustration and grope some young flesh.

[​IMG]

11. wicker

When Missy was told she would be giving an oral report to the senior partners, she had no idea what that really meant.

[​IMG]

Regin34 likes this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

-Lizy! Why the fuck have you posted that picture on forum!?
    -Oh, stop worrying Tes. Here, look. See, if you enlarge the picture enough, people won't see what's written on your choker! And the posted picture is of very big size! No one will notice
    -Then explain those comments!
    -What? oh... oh...
    -Oh, indeed!
    -Oh... hey, isn't that your user's comment from your dad's profile?
    -What!? Lizy, come back here! I'm going to kill you!

[​IMG]

13. wicker

That's it, Bonnie, keep listening to the music.
    The music is so relaxing, isn't it, Bonnie.
    Here you go, Bunny, you're almost finished, Bunny.

[​IMG]

14. Haoro

When Louisa found a bottle of strange perfume in a creepy pawn shop, the hooded shopkeeper told her it would make her utterly irresistible to other women. Delighted, she decided to test it out on an annoying friend of hers. A little sprayed on her feet, and suddenly Louisa knew the stuff was for real!

[​IMG]

15. wicker

All it took was for an outbreak of pheromone parasites for peace to finally arrive between the orcs and the humans.

[​IMG]

majus likes this.
  16. Myocastor_Coypus

Myocastor_Coypus Experienced

Audrée took a deep breath, staring down at her newly-soiled self. If this didn't work, then she was doomed to this bizarre servitude. The Master was a man. He hated to be anywhere near his own semen let alone that of another. The last idiot she'd seen to have mentioned cucking in front of him had been banished forever from the household with a black eye as parting gift. Surely, she thought, he must sell her back to the Guild for this. Knowing the old crochety bastard, surely he would not tolerate his male servants having a go with his personal maid, right? -- the same male servants who he liked to beat until bloody with a whip for looking at him funny?

* * * ​

Nude Pregnant Bodypainting 10 - Copie.jpg

17. wicker

Thanks to his mind control powers, Eddie got everything he always wanted: A hot redhead wife to bear his children and share his interest in cosplay and Asian art.

[​IMG]

18. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Well, congratulations boys on graduating. As you are now adults in the face of the law, we don't have to stand by ceremonies. Now, I was not blind to the looks you gave me when I was teaching you... and I know I was a bitch to you sometimes. But it worked, you passed. Now, to make amends, I will allow you to fulfil that fantasies of yours - what is it Mr Woods? You are not going to be gentle? You are going to leave me fucked winning mess? Why, Mr Woods, that's what I am counting on."

[​IMG]

19. wicker

Fiona was getting ready for her big meeting with the board of directors. She put on her sexiest lingerie before her new suit, but when the trigger hit, the suit would come off.

[​IMG]

20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"John! I must once again welcome you as our new neighbour!"

"It's a pleasure."

"Not yet, my friend. This neighbourhood is full of soccer-moms! Look at that table, the three are already thinking of ways to show how... hospitable, your new home will be!"

"David, my old friend. Which one would you recommend me to ask?"

"Which one? Why, all of them!"

"Gulp!"

"Hah! Welcome to the family!"

[​IMG]