Image inspiration challenge

Discussion in 'Authors' Hangout' started by wicker, Mar 27, 2020.

1. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

The two unconscious shrink-wrapped bimbos are ready for transport.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Okay, okay, I know! Everyone went to the baseball match, yeah yeah. Hooo - I will go to the house on the other side of street, just like you want it... but afterwards, you will delete that movie with me? Right? I'm serious!"

"Yeah, you have my word, Mrs J. I will delete that movie."

"Okay~ Here goes nothing."

As the woman sneaked out, the man smiled, walked to the window and started recording the scene with his cellphone.

"I will sure delete the boring movie of you changing, Mrs J. I will have, after all, something so much more interesting~"

[​IMG]

3. wicker

The three martini lunch has been replaced by the three orgasm lunch.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain and Regin34 like this.
  4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"See mommy? You always promised me a pony but never had time to give me one... All it took to convince you to finally fulfil your promise, was showing you a movie I made! Now, giddyup! You will be an obedient pony if you don't want daddy to see as his lovely wife blows his gardener!"

[​IMG]

5. wicker

"Wait, is that really you, Jordan?"
    "Let's keep your hands away from your blindfold, and not worry about it."

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Click! Click! Click!

"That's it!"

Click! Click!

"Arch a little, yeah, that way!"

"You are sure that those will be of use to you?"

Click! Click!

"Yes, Mrs Lenon - you and your daughters are wonderful models! We will make a killing selling those to the company selling jeans! Thanks again for your help!"

"That's what neighbours are for! Just make sure that our faces are not visible."

Click!

"Of course Mrs Donna! I promise that I will not trade any picture with your face on it!" He had other uses for those.

[​IMG]

Regin34 likes this.
  7. Spindizzy

Spindizzy Really Experienced

I caught this one making making a run for the boarder. Dumb bitch might have made it too if she hadn't fallen for my "helpful Bob" routine. She's a real nice catch usually the ones that run ain't in such good shape. Reckon her owner will pay real good to get her back although now I take a closer look I'm thinking I might just keep her for myself.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain and majus like this.
  8. wicker

Getting an entranced Tamra into the latex suit was the hard part, turning her into a latex slut would be the easy part.

[​IMG]

9. RejectTed

RejectTed Really Experienced

Sure it was humiliating, but Clare couldn't think of another way to stop the constant drip of arousal from soaking into her pants. It also stifled the sound of the vibrators buzzing mercilessly beneath her chastity belt. And hey, maybe the disapproving stares would distract her from the constant denial she felt.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  10. wicker

Mallory was excited when her husband said he was taking her to a "Pony School," but it turns out it was not a place for horses to be trained.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  11. Haoro

Haoro Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

When Jane's psychologist suggested an unusual course of therapy, she was skeptical at first. How was pretending to be a cat supposed to help her with stress? However she soon realized the naughty thrill of walking round with her new tail her feel like a new woman, thrilling and daring, not the boring middle manager she feared she was becoming. Of course, her fiancé just loved the view as well!

[​IMG]

12. wicker

After Dr. Moreau passed on, his kinky son took over the island.

[​IMG]

13. gscmar64

gscmar64 Really Experienced

Oh sister i see the light and repent on my past life! Thank you for showing my how wrong a life i led! 1.jpg

14. wicker

Amanda wasn't sure about this new procedure to help improve her posture and did Dr. Moore have to use this as a teaching session for his all male class of students?

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  15. Spindizzy

Mel certainly felt popular tonight, this was the third guy to hit on her in just the last ten minutes. She wondered what it could be making her so irresistible all of a sudden. She hadn't changed her hair or worn a new outfit tonight. She didn't feel different at all but ever since going to see that stage hypnotist the boys had been all over her. Maybe he'd done something, boosted her confidence somehow? But that was absurd if he'd really hypnotized her somehow she'd know it, wouldn't she?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    Cuchuilain and gene.sis like this.
  16. wicker

Cindy and Elise started out modeling wedding dresses, then sundresses, then swimsuits, now they were modeling lingerie. The more they saw the flashes of the camera, the more willing they were to model sexier outfits in sexier poses, but the photographer was only just getting started.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  17. Spindizzy

"There's something funny about that clown." Jake thought as he entered the circus tent. "But I wouldn't mind checking out her big top."

[​IMG]

18. wicker

Yvette was so hot. First she shed her clothes, but still she was hot. Then she opened her refrigerator and freezer to cool down, but she was still hot. When her boyfriend came home, she was hot but for something this time.

[​IMG]

19. Myocastor_Coypus

Myocastor_Coypus Experienced

Lord Borusa cackled. The Council had been right, his last regeneration had been a little off, two frail and weak, lacking spirit. In fact he wondered if his quest after Rassilon's Ring had been born completely out of base insecurity, but no matter. This new, younger body was entirely worth the waste of one lifespan. He could see why the Doctor kept steering himself to more and more youthful forms. This was too good, the powers of the Time Scoop were nothing when compared to all the other tricks the Grand-Father of all Time Lords had devised. Although the old fool himself had squandered his potential. The volumes on mind control and weaponised ecstasy were buried deep within the hidden library, and had not once been copied into the numerical database. Borusa had had to learn to read again. It was all worth it. Now he could partake of all the delicious alien crumpet that damn renegade had picked up while recklessly gallivanting about the universe.

Woman on giant monster.jpg

Cuchuilain likes this.
  20. wicker

Misandra's enemies were easy to defeat as they could never stop staring at her enchanted breasts.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.