Bible Black RP

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by majus, Jul 24, 2020.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@Tjf
    Kotaro moved to support his teacher, Alex started wobbling more, loosing more and more balance. She remembered the stories of non of her family dying from natural causes...

As Kotaro made to support his teacher, before he even touched her, a small voice in his mind, he never suspected was there, started whispering to him.

'If I allow the teacher to fall, no one would know, no one would blame me. My secrets would stay secrets.' The thought was insignificant, almost unnoticeable, yet the thought was there.

moonblack, Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"You don't need a cock to fuck. You have your tongue and fingers... but I guess you are saying it' her mouth you are after." Hanna lied on the ground, her massive strap-on pointing up. "Would you be at least so kind to... 'help' the owner mount me?" She asked, her hand stroking the strap-on.

3. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Fine,' Felix went over and helped the owner to rise, before guiding her over to stand astride Hanna's hips. He removed her high heels before lowering her down on Hanna's strap on. She was so wet it went in easily.

He kneeled beside Hanna and the owner, rubbing the matron's chest, 'Are you going to move your hips or do I need to do everything?'

majus, moonblack, Tjf and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@asddas193 Alexandra reaches her hands out, wedging herself in the doorway to give her stability.

5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Kotaro dismisses the dark thoughts just as quickly as it arrived, What the hell was that? That was pretty dumb! If Ms. Håkansson dies, how am I supoosed to get back to the city? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE YET! He screamed inside his head, as he pulls his teacher away from the ledge.

6. namethatsnottaken

namethatsnottaken Really Experienced

(actually kinda hoped to run into Val and Olivia or something, moving on)
    "Sexuality is something that must be given up willingly, not as a token to gain something or get out of trouble."
    Harry gives them both detention. First of all having them clean the entire classroom, and report to him back next monday.
    Afterwards he went back to his computer in the teacher's office and arranges shipment for the piece he finished the day before.
    He goes home, frustrated on how the day ended, but nonetheless he prepared everything for the next day, trained a little before taking a nice bath.
    He texts Mrs. Rehn, asking her to be at school early the following morning.
    @asddas193 Before going to sleep however, he wrote and updated a story under his screen name.

The next day he rises early and heads to school.

7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@majus Alexandra clings to Kotaro as he helps her back to safety. "Phew, close call. Thanks, Kotaro-kun." She kisses him hard, before heading to another room, looking for any clue to her family's exile, unaware of the thought her student/lover just had.

majus, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Seems like a couple of students that have gotten in trouble with a teacher. Unfortunately I seem to have missed mostly everything. A pity. Oh, well. Quietly Valerie left the trio to their own devices and continued on her way.

unisol_gr44, majus and Tjf like this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As he helped the owner, Felix noticed that her pussy could barely accommodate the strap-on, even though she was leaking. The MILF was moaning as Felix started massaging her bust.

"You could push her down. There is still some length unoccupied." Hanna said.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  10. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As she walks through the door of the next room, not waiting for Kotaro, that looks like a bedroom of some kind she accidentally hit a shelf and a bell crashes on the ground, making some noise.

The noise scared Kotaro, making him lose balance and fall into the hole, her rescued his teacher just a moment before. He rolled down, hitting few things, before stopping in some kind of room, completely covered in darkness. His flashlight lied on the floor few meters from him. He could barely move due to pain.

The noise of the bell penetrated Alex's mind deeply, making her stop, as she was in a fully functional room, in the middle of the day. Everything was alright. She was... she was...

[​IMG]

Carina Håkansson, aunt of current lord of the family.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and moonblack like this.
  11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

(Well, Val kinda walked upon the three of you - Harry and two students. So it happened, just other way around :) )

As Harry makes his way out, he almost crashes on the woman standing behind the door. A student, seemed to be peeking on the entire situation, she might have seen him and two students naked, but did she hear anything?

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Girl. Girl!" Carina snaps at a maid. "Go to the young lord. Inform him that his aunt humbly requests to see him. Be quick about it, and you'll get a gift." Carina always thought that bribery was the best way to motivate the riffraff. Ensuring that her appearance is utterly perfect, Carina waits for her nephew to arrive.

majus, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Uuurgh..." Kotaro groaned from the pain, slowly crawling towards his flashlight. "Hii-hiii. M-miss Häkansson." He called out, though he couldn't shout due to the pain, and the fear of being left alone in the abandoned mansion.
    (Or should Kotaro just lose consciousness, while Alexandra goes through her flashback?)

majus, Tjf, unisol_gr44 and 1 other person like this.
  14. namethatsnottaken

(that, I entirely missed, only quickly responded to my own stuff after waking up)
    Harry had little reason to feel guilty; he had gotten rather loud with them, and maybe only looked at them for a moment too long before giving them their dignity by averting his gaze.
    "Ah, my apologies, Ms...?", he let her name linger in the air, but continued. "I hope you have not gotten a false impression."

majus, Tjf, unisol_gr44 and 2 others like this.
  15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Evans. My name is Valerie Evans.” Val politely introduced herself to the teacher. “And you are Mr. Wotansen, if I am not mistaken. And no, I didn't. I heard some sort of loud noise and came to check what happened, but it seemed like you had already taken care of things, so there was nothing for me to do. In fact, I was just about to leave. I don't want to keep you, I'm sure you must be busy, so I'll be on my way – unless there's something you need from me.”

16. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Hmm, we can manage that,' Felix nodded to Hanna. Snaking his hand down to the matron's pussy, he started to massage her clit, as he leaned in to give the matron a French kiss. As her juices ran down the rubber cock inside her, Felix pushed down on her shoulder with his free hand, impaling her to the hilt. Between his legs, his cock sprang back to life again, growing to its full, impressive size slowly but surely.

majus, Tjf and moonblack like this.
  17. namethatsnottaken

"Not at all, Ms. Evans." Harry shakes his head. "You are, of course, free to go." He gestures down the hall towards the exit. While he has no reason to keep her, the way she overexplained her presence seemed suspicious. Therefore, albeit already telling her to leave he asks: "Have you had business this late at school?"

majus, Tjf, moonblack and 1 other person like this.
  18. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Really more concerned about brain damage than anything else, Shina didn’t stop to really take a look at anything, just taking the pills as instructed.

19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I was on my way to the 'traveling' club – I was invited to check it out.” Val replied, not really thinking anything of the question. “Anyway, have a nice day, Mr. Wotansen.” She resumed walking towards the club.

20. namethatsnottaken

Having no reason to keep her any longer he bid her a good day as well and went back to his computer in the teacher's office to arranges shipment for the piece he finished the day before. (copypasta from the few posts above)
    He goes home, frustrated on how the day ended, but nonetheless he prepared everything for the next day, trained a little before taking a nice bath.
    He texts Mrs. Rehn, asking her to be at school early the following morning.
    @asddas193 Before going to sleep however, he wrote and updated a story under his screen name.

The next day he rises early and heads to school.

majus, asddas193, Tjf and 2 others like this.