Bible Black RP

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by majus, Jul 24, 2020.

1. namethatsnottaken

namethatsnottaken Really Experienced

"Good Morning", he casually greets her. "Are you ready to dedicate another day to education?"

moonblack, majus and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Felix looked down at the matron and the maid, 'I take it you had to be in her shoes before?'

He only occasionally let her breath, as he fucked the owner's face. Felix slowly felt himself grow closer to orgasm again.

majus and moonblack like this.
  3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Well, you do know about the... rituals... we perform for the king, to gain his favour?" He asked. Carina knew - it were dark magic's rituals, the dark secret of her family and source of it's wealth and support of royalty.

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Morning." She nodded to him. "Indeed, I am well prepared." She montioned him forward, to take the lead.

5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Carina nods. "I've never seen or performed one, but my your grandfather told me about them, back when he was lord here. What about them? Has something changed?"

majus, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Though Kotaro saw the stairs hidden by the loose wall, he was too much of a coward to descend them alone. "M-maybe once I meet up with Ms. Håkansson again." He said as he runs for the stairs leading upward.

majus, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  7. namethatsnottaken

"Glad to hear it." As her gesture suggested, he takes the lead, but merely goes into the teachers office, where they likely wouldn't be alone. "The document, I asked you to arrange yesterday - Have you had the time to complete it?"

majus, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  8. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I see...” Valerie nodded and waited for Ines to continue, making sure to not look at any inappropriate places – she did not want to give Ines the wrong idea, no matter how tempting the blue-haired girl's ass was. She would ask any questions after the explanations were over.

majus, asddas193, Tjf and 1 other person like this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Oh yes," The maid nodded. "It was also an event that took the entire weekend, as I had twelve student to take care off. I was barely able to move for next week." She slammed the entire length of strap-on into owner's back. The MILF moaned loudly as her body started shaking from an orgasm that shook her body. "At least money was good." The maid shrugged as she continued plunging the owner's hole.

"Let's change our position." Suddenly Hanna said, as she pushed the older woman on top of the maid. Felix had to lower his position a little, to fuck the owner's mouth, and it put him face to face with Hanna. She started eagerly thrusting into MILF's pussy, making woman shake with pleasure, and eagerly suck Felix.

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  10. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Well, the king has big plans. He was interested in power that he would gain from sacrificing his 'lust lover'. As thus, the Queen will be participating - in bondage." He paused. "I know that you already dabbled in a few rituals of your own, it's easy to tell with few maids missing. So, would you like to lead the ritual?"

moonblack, Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  11. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Felix looked surprised at the change in position, but he kept going. Locking eyes with Hanna, he chuckled, 'Enjoying yourself? I sure am.'

Moments later, he gave the matron what she wanted, unloading down her stomach with a grunt. Pulling out his cock, dripping with her spit, there wasn't a single drop of sperm wasted by the matron.

Stumbling back to the sofa, Felix took another breather, grabbing something to drink as he watched the maid and Hanna double-team the owner. Despite having orgasm three times, his cock slowly made a comeback as he watched the scene.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    majus and moonblack like this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As he runs up the stairs, he moved through a - what looked like -a wine cellar, then he found himself back, in the main hall.

13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As they entered, there is only one other teacher present - Mrs Olivia, the art's teacher.

"Indeed." She said as she handled Harry a thick pile of papers. As he looked through them, it detailed many of her sexual encounters, from the time she was a student. There was probably everything she could try there - from normal sex, tit-job, anal play, to public use, bondage, sexual torture and breath play. It was like a nympho's diary.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Carina looks up at him, nodding slowly. "It would be my honor, nephew, but I'm no expert. I'll need help."

15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Seeing that she did not have any question, Ines continued.
    "Here, we keep our equipment. From shoes, compasses, travelling backpacks, canned foods, etc. and..." She laughed nervously. "That's pretty much it. Oh! We also have albums from our previous travels!" She said, as she remembered the little detail.

16. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Oh, you have pictures? Show me! I'm curious to see what you have been up to.” Valerie requested, a little excited.

majus and unisol_gr44 like this.
  17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Phew... alright, back where we started." Kotaro sighed in relief, as he heads up the stairs, trying to meet up with his professor once more.

18. namethatsnottaken

"Good morning", he greets Mrs. Olivia and takes the papers from Mrs. Rehn. "This is impressive", he comments at the size of the stack "You can't have done this in just a night, can you?"
    (some more details on the public use one? and what's in it about students still attending school? I can also guess she's been with women as well?)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    majus, Tjf, moonblack and 1 other person like this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The debauchery took two more hours, before finally coming to some conclusion. Hanna and Felix sat tiredly on the chairs, the well fucked owner sleeping on the couch.

"Would you like deserts?" the maid asked, her uniform fixed and only indication of activities, were smell of sex and sweat covering her skin and uniform.

20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The man nodded.

"You will be given book describing the ritual. Also, I would suggest putting an appropriate atterie - to impress his highness." The man said as he left.

Carina slowly made her way through the chamber, until she reached the main hall. A group of masked man were chanting and fucking several naked and tied women. Among them, Carina recognised the queen, who was right next to altar.

[​IMG]

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.