Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

thats pretty good as well, but I can't go for the low hanging fruit every time

2. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Fortunately, I think you're unlikely to find the Lovecraftian paths of LLNO where Lois Lane fucks Cthulhu.

3. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

I think Marcie would get triggered to an unhealthy degree on that one.

4. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

5. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

6. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio likes this.
  7. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Haha, I was contemplating offering up Marcie this time, but didn't want to come across as pushy. Sure, knock yourself out.

Zeebop likes this.
  8. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

9. IWannaSpankGirls

IWannaSpankGirls Experienced

10. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

*squints suspiciously*

suuuure...

11. AlexandraS90

AlexandraS90 Really Experienced

12. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Don't believe the bitches bitching; Gambio knows every time someone posts a review of LLNO, they get to read a sexy follow-up.

13. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Being able to will writers block into existence does seem like a terrifying power

I can definitely appreciate the commitment

14. Unknown7

Unknown7 Really Experienced

I have literally no idea how Marcie and Gina are gonna react to that.

15. IWannaSpankGirls

It was originally going to be a separate path to Hard Candy where Gina ran into her former bully. But then I realised that the story I wanted to tell was going to be quite similar at first. I figured that instead of just copying Hard Candy for twenty chapters, I should instead create a branching path from where the the stories divert.

16. Isn't Gina Walker the main character of Cursed Punishment or at least Gambio's Hard Candy branch?

17. IWannaSpankGirls

Oh yeah, she's the main character of Cursed Punishment. Its a convenient public story if you wanna write about curses but don't wanna bother starting yet another such story.

18. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

If anyone is bored, Conan has submitted Whore of the Dragon for Masochist Mode

Zeebop likes this.
  19. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Have to finish Squirtle by Sarckle first, and there's a way to go on that yet.

20. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru