The new Adopt a Story Program

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by TwiztidClown, Jan 24, 2015.

1. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I adopt Truth or dare with sisters and rebuilding krypton if they're still available please?

2. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure, I've added you as an owner. Have fun!

3. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Thank you sir!

4. incharger

incharger Virgin

5. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I adopt the following please: A gay ol' time, Alien Inception, The Insurance Salesman, Agent to the Stars, S Club Girls, The Stars Cum Out!, The Adventures of Britney, TV Lover and CSI Van Nuys if all are still available.

6. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've given you editing rights to those stories, with the exception of "Agent to the Stars". Happy writing!

7. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

So, if I am reading this right, in this thread you can adopt stories started by others and then abandoned? If that's the case I would like to adopt Warhammer 40,000 and Pokemon if that's OK?

8. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Yep, that's correct. I've given you editing rights to Pokemon. Warhammer 40,000 is still actively managed.

Happy writing!

9. Nemo of Utopia

Might want to remove it from the adoptable list then... (4ok I mean.)

Thank you for the help, I just had a wild impulse to write for that story...

Friedman likes this.
  10. lilguy31

lilguy31 Virgin

Hi. Can I take the stories from lilguy
    my old name from chyoo
    I'm back

11. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Please contact me via PM. Thanks :)

12. Lake_Nine

Lake_Nine Really Experienced

Can I grab
    "How the Other Half Loves", it is fairly small and hasn't been touched in just about a year. However it says it is owned by Noah_Peal right now who is still active so if he is doing something with it forget it.
    "Gender-Bender Town" Which was updated by you in June but other than that looks lost.
    "A Single Night" Created 2011 hasn't been updated

If you are seeing a theme it is because they are all off the same search and looked abandoned

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  13. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've added you as an editor to How the Other Half Loves, and as an owner to the other two stories.

Happy writing and editing :)

14. StoneBurke1

StoneBurke1 Virgin

Hi Friedman. I would like to try an abandoned story titled A Sexy Daughter by kikkoman123 if possible. Thanks Stone Burke

15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure, I've given you editing rights. Happy writing!

16. StoneBurke1

StoneBurke1 Virgin

17. Nemo of Utopia

18. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hi,

Noahendless is the current owner. I suggest to contact him. Good luck!

19. Nemo of Utopia

Sent a message to Noah on the main site, I will see if he responds...

In the mean time could I ask a huge favor? Can someone go through the list at the start of this thread and remove all the stories that are now being taken care of and controlled by someone so I could find a few more to adopt?

20. Noahendless

Noahendless Experienced

Hey Friedman, I actually don't know how to do that, or I would. I was wondering if you could make Nemo of Utopia an owner of the story