Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. salam123

salam123 Experienced

If the story is both, poor in quality and has a boring, somewhat cliche plot, will you force them to read it even if they will fall asleep before finishing it? If so, you can have a go at my path from " Your girlfriend is a werewolf"

Gambio likes this.
  2. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

I mean I don't care how much sex there is, as long as the ratio is at least even or slightly weighted towards actual commentary on the story. Though like Gambio said that's just my opinion and you can do whatever you want with your reads.

3. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Ha, I don't think I can force Marcie and Gina to do anything. Marcie is very committed however and will ensure Gina remains awake.

Added you to the backlog

Last segment for the year, so uh... happy new year and stuff

https://chyoa.com/chapter/One-step-away,-by-JerkGently.1064219

4. TheLeherengin

Happy New Year you bunch of animals!

5. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

Unrelated, but has anyone seen Unkown?

6. Unknown7

Unknown7 Really Experienced

I was accused of something I didn't do so I'm not on speaking terms with Gambio.

7. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

8. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

9. TheLeherengin

Oh also of course I submit My branch of Monster Isekai for Masochist Mode

Gambio likes this.
  10. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

11. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

12. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

13. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

I think if anyone submits a story for masochist mode, that person is kinda asking for it. I also only let people submit after they get a segment from Marcie and Gina, so they should know what they are in for. (I will not stand for anyone claim their characters hare harsher then Marcie and Gina, fuck you XD)

That said, I always struggled with multi parts segments of the same story. I feel like after the point has been made it's a bit like kicking a death horse. It's why I only do follow ups if requested.

But that's purely subjective, I know some people love the multi part approach that goes into more detail with the story.

14. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Unknown156 has submitted After Party Wrestling for masochist mode, if anyone is in the mood for a shorter read

15. I try to keep mine between a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 2000.

16. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio likes this.
  17. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

18. TheLeherengin

I absolutely agree, Hornet is very sexy. Although I also do have a thing for insects, which is ironic as I'm also extremely phobic of insects.

19. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

The insect transformation/sex/xenomorph branches of Lois Lane's Night Out are not the most popular, that's all I'll say on the subject.

20. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Funnily enough bugs seems to be some of the more easier animals to anthropomorphize

Xenomorph are definitely a fetish I doubt I will ever understand. Of course everything abides to rule 34, but still