going commando futanari stories

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by brain66, Jul 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. brain66

brain66 Virgin

I like the idea of a futanari girl ( not massive penis sized) wearing a skirt without panties
    Haven't found many stories of this so I would love to see some

CON2H4 and raziel83 like this.
  2. Loeman

Loeman Really Really Experienced

Well... I imagine there would have to be more to the story. But yes something like that might make for a hot scene or two for sure.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  3. CON2H4

CON2H4 Virgin

Honestly sounds intruiging, but needs something else to make it interesting. Maybe she has a job involving her penis an needs quick access to it. Idk

4. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

I have thought of writing a story which would involve a hermaphrodite that would be in a skirt quite often. It would essentially involve a herm in her early to mid-twenties pretending to be a high school senior. By the time the story's started, She'd have already been there for a few months, become the head cheerleader and gotten a core group of friends. The story would essentially be about an adult taking advantage of a bunch of horny teens(all of whom are seniors in school and 18 or older obviously).

She would typically wear panties, but her core outfit was a skirt and a tee shirt. So there would probably definitely be times where she wouldn't be wearing any panties.

I haven't quite abandoned the idea. I still have a premise written down. It's just not published yet. I basically put it on the backburner, because I hadn't thought out much more other than the premise and the actual main character is an extremely sociopathic predator that I don't feel I have the skill to write just yet. Maybe I'll come back to the idea sometime...

5. that sound good