Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Ha, alright. I put you in.

2. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Zeebop likes this.
  3. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Permission do to strange but non-heterosexual things to Marcie and Gina in the response? No dicks, I promise. Not even the threat of a dick. Not even a whiff.

Gambio likes this.
  4. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Oh yeah sure, Marcie and Gina are expecting it at this point lol

5. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio likes this.
  6. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

7. IWannaSpankGirls

IWannaSpankGirls Experienced

I have a new submission. Well, its not actually that new. Like four months old. I haven't worked on it for two months because I've been busy with other things (turns out writing even a three chapter long beach arc is tough if its from seven POVs.). But the point is I have another story to submit My Next life in a Video Game.

8. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

That signature is absolutely disgusting

9. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

God damn people... You know you can make offshoots of Cursed Punishment that aren't just fucking Hard Candy rip offs right?

10. IWannaSpankGirls

Right now, I'm just focusing on the Redemption of Gina Walker. A large number of decisions I made (having seven POV characters, Lindsey turning out to be good all along, Rina being Gina's enemy, Cutie showing his dominant side, a beach arc, etc) were actually done for the sake of NOT ripping off Hard Candy.

Gender Swap will not focus on taking over the school but rather on Gina joining the Leaders and their rivalry with the Wildcats. Owen and his mom will also be major characters. Susan will be a minor character to explain what happened to the Royal Magnificent but the conflict with the Crazy Carousel and Sublime Blue will be mostly offscreen.

Isekai involves Gina traveling to another world (probably a high fantasy setting though I left options open for other readers) altogether so ripping off Hard Candy is gonna be very difficult even with alternate versions of the Cursed Punishment cast unless Gina decides to take over that world's Noname High which would defeat the purpose of an Isekai story. Gina's dad will be featured (either because her mom was gender swapped or because her mom's the one out the picture instead of her dad) and I'm thinking of using that world's Lauren as an antagonist.

The Redemption of Marcie Storm (still a working title, I might just call it Marcie Path) is gonna be a branch of the Redemption of Gina Walker that goes into details of Marcie, Gina and Susan's past that the main path only hints at. Susan's mom is gonna play a larger role (she was gonna be a major antagonist in the main path before I decided to create a Marcie path) and possibly Daniel as well. The whole reason for it is because of stuff I wanted to do in its main branch that for one reason or another conflicted with other stuff I wanted to do with it. The Lauren path, if I decide to go through with it, will also be another branch of the Redemption of Gina Walker. Haven't got much idea on that one.

11. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

12. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Not my best work. I am too distracted right now

I mulled it over for a bit, but I decided to put this on hiatus. I just don't feel I can put out anything worthwhile right now and that wouldn't be fair for the writers asking for a segment either

Submissions are still open, but right now, I don't have an ETA when I resume this.

https://chyoa.com/chapter/My-Next-Life-in-a-Video-Game,-by-IWannaSpankGirls.1102485

IWannaSpankGirls and Zeebop like this.
  13. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

It is hard to muster the muse of erotic prose when the world's gone to hell.

14. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

Yeah... Completely understandable if you can't write now.

15. IWannaSpankGirls

Perhaps I should start going twenty chapters deep before I submit a request. That said, I didn't think this segment was half bad. There was some useful advice.

16. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Hvast and Zeebop like this.
  17. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

18. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Definitely, just had a sudden spark of inspiration and wrote it down in one go. Will definitely be an exception.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  19. Hey, Miss Gambio, madam or mam or whatever I'm supposed to say, are you planning on doing a response to Hard Candy?

Just need to know since I plan to do a part 2 of Monica and Jess reading it.

20. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru