Write a chapter and earn money (Patreon Chapter Of Your Choice)

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by Friedman, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

Oh well, I can't complain. I like a good writing prompt. And hey, I got a couple of likes already, I guess it's a popular story!

White Queen g7-g8, check!

Friedman likes this.
  2. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

All open requests:

17. Chapter Of Your Choice (Patreon)
    "I’m hoping this is how it works, but my idea for my own story that I’m hoping you guys can write is women sexual wrestling and where the winner has sex with the loser (like Ultimate Surrender) and I’m hoping the story can start off like this. The main character will be a female wrestler who is a newbie and is shy and is hoping to find a partner to train first in private sessions which will only be them two alone. This partner will also be a female newbie too and during the training in these private sessions, they’ll follow the rules and if one submits or has an orgasm, then the loser will be fucked by the winner. After the training, they’ll both feel they are ready to go to the women sexual wrestling tournament. The tournament will have no audience, just the wrestlers and the referee.
    This is my idea and I hope you guys can write this. appreciate it, thank you!"

Story: New story
    Chapter: First chapter/Introduction

Please let me know if you're interested. I can offer you 8 USD per chapter in return, or alternatively a month without ads :)

3. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Anyone interested?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  4. Ben Rosewood

Ben Rosewood Really Experienced

I'd be interested.

Friedman likes this.
  5. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you, Ben!

No open requests.

6. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

All open requests:

18. Chapter Of Your Choice (Patreon)
    "Then I'd like my chapter of choice to be on this story if possible. I don't have any preference on authors or where I want it to go, I just want to see a good start continue.
    https://chyoa.com/story/Another-Road-Trip.29225"

Story: Another Road Trip (https://chyoa.com/story/Another-Road-Trip.29225)
    Chapter: Not specified

Please let me know if you're interested. I can offer you 8 USD per chapter in return, or alternatively a month without ads :)

Cuchuilain likes this.
  7. vinaren

vinaren Experienced

Let me give it a try.

Cuchuilain and Friedman like this.
  8. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

No open requests.

9. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

All open requests:

19. Chapter Of Your Choice (Patreon)
    "chyoa.com/story/Vacation-in-Paradise.3924

Mainly I kinda just want route where the MC get’s drained more by the more determined female combatants XD. If you can maybe focus on oral / Premature Ejaculation weird I know for sexfighting but It’s kinda my thing were the sexfight is a bit one sided and the dude loses by shooting his load (Early down the girls throat or on her tongue XD."

Story: Vacation in Paradise (https://chyoa.com/story/Vacation-in-Paradise.3924)
    Chapter: Not specified

10. JakeSnakeCakes

JakeSnakeCakes Experienced

I'd be interested. Are there specific length requirements? I'm asking specifically not so that I do the minimum, but just so that I understand the expectations.

Friedman likes this.
  11. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you! I'll start a conversation between the three of us.

The minimum length is 750 words.

12. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

All open requests:

20. Chapter Of Your Choice (Patreon)
    "Hi, I’m hoping for another story if that’s possible. I actually would want my story idea to be kinda the same as the first story idea I wanted, except just a little different. There’s a women's sex wrestling tournament(like ultimate surrender), a shy woman is interested and so she seeks out a training partner to practice first in private with them two alone, before going into the tournament. These 2 woman will obviously not know each other and will also not in engage in sexual stuff until they start practicing for the sex wrestling tournament. Then of course once they’re ready, they’ll go to the tournament and also would like it if it took place in America. I’m hoping if you can find another writer to do this, as I was not really satisfied with the first writer sadly. Which is kinda why I’m suggesting for this story again :). Thanks!"

Story: New story
    Chapter: First chapter/Introduction

Cuchuilain likes this.
  13. Artican

Artican Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

I can pick this up.

Cuchuilain and Friedman like this.
  14. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you, Artican!

No open requests.

15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

All open requests:

21. Chapter Of Your Choice (Patreon)
    "it is for my newest Story, Gifting Halls as I don't care for which story gets continued from but the idea is Kyle (You) have that person's mind and soul so you can be them without other people noticing anything wrong with them. As long as that isn't broken or change, I don't care what they do for the story. They can go wild as long as that idea I said about using the person's soul and mind to be them perfectly doesn't get change."

Story: Gifting Halls (https://chyoa.com/story/Gifting-Halls.46575)
    Chapter: See instructions

MissNix likes this.
  16. MissNix

MissNix Experienced

I'll get to work on it, might take a couple of days but I'm shooting for Saturday to have a couple threads up. :)

Friedman likes this.
  17. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you!

No open requests.