merkros
Last Activity:
Apr 26, 2024 at 4:40 PM

merkros

CHYOA Guru

Ah - there's the Seasonal Affective Disorder that I know and love.. Nov 17, 2023

merkros was last seen:
Apr 26, 2024 at 4:40 PM
    1. merkros
      merkros
      fell down a hill awhile back. Fortunately I caught a tree with my hand. Unfortunately the tree was forked and I wedged my wrist between it.
      1. BladeGod and Regin34 like this.
      2. merkros
        merkros
        Fortunately, It stopped me from taking a greater tumble and breaking something. Unfortunately, it almost broke my wrist.
        Mar 21, 2019
      3. brevdravis
        brevdravis
        Ouch. Just had a collar bone finish knitting, so sympathy. (6 more weeks till I can do anything, so here's hoping your recovery is swift and it doesn't hurt typing too much.)
        Mar 21, 2019
      4. BladeGod
        BladeGod
        dang man dont move it around to much,we dont want you hurting yourself more
        Mar 24, 2019
    2. merkros
      merkros
      Phew, I think this is the first break i've had with DHA for awhile. Hopefully it's not a sign of waning interest. Time will tell.
      1. Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Regin34
        Regin34
        You didn't mind, if we will continue the story?
        Mar 18, 2019
      4. BladeGod
        BladeGod
        I think we should wait this is something the gm should be in charge of..we don't know what he has planned
        Mar 18, 2019
        unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
      5. Regin34
        Regin34
        Or, he will say one of us what he planned. But it is his desition.
        Mar 18, 2019
    3. merkros
      merkros
      I think fatigue and anxiety has caused me to lose a few marbles. Don't worry, I'll hopefully be fine after Monday
    4. merkros
      merkros
      So i started my new RPG and it's lots of fun, but my manager decided to vacation this weekend and guess who's getting his hours? Me.... :l
      1. Regin34 likes this.
      2. unisol_gr44
        unisol_gr44
        Sorry to hear, mate. Sometimes you just get handed a shit sandwich with a side of vomit :C Do you at least get well paid for the additional hours?
        Feb 15, 2019
      3. BladeGod
        BladeGod
        man that's sucky,but shit like that happens, mainly to remind us life isn't always fun...but I hope you get paid well in compensation
        Feb 15, 2019
    5. merkros
      merkros
      Another night, another half-finished chapter. Maybe i'm getting old or my mind is getting dull. I remember knocking out 4-5 chapters a day.
      1. grimbous and Loeman like this.
      2. Loeman
        Loeman
        Heh, when I first started writing (smut), it was magical. I'd barely eat until the evening rolled around, there was so much flowing through me.

Now... Some things may have improved. My raw productivity, though, has plummeted.
        Feb 11, 2019
        grimbous likes this.
    6. merkros
      merkros
      So they're creating two films on Fate/Grand Order Camelot and a series on F/GO Babylon. I am so stoked for this...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. merkros
        merkros
        It really is...
        Feb 9, 2019
      3. Nemo of Utopia
        Nemo of Utopia
        Case in point: OPM season 2.
        Feb 9, 2019
      4. merkros
        merkros
        Haven't watched OPM Season 2, but i will be really sad if they fuck up F/GO Babylon. It's such a great arc in the game.
        Feb 10, 2019
    7. merkros
      merkros
      Tank is running on empty after staring at the screen for an hour...two hours? Words are hard sometimes.
      2. merkros
        merkros
        I think it's time for me to finish writing this damn chapter before I put it off for another year... In all seriousness, I wish I could Get Away From It All, but I'm in a pretty precarious time in my life and can't really afford to get away.
        Feb 6, 2019
      3. Nemo of Utopia
        Nemo of Utopia
        Forcing yourself is not going to work. Take a really long shower somewhere with a good water tank, go for a run, sweat to the oldies, disengage your concerns and conscious mind somehow. That will work far better than trying to cudgel your brain into submission. (At least it does for me.)
        Feb 7, 2019
        gene.sis likes this.
      4. merkros
        merkros
        It's fine. Sometimes my brain needs to be beaten into submission.
        Feb 7, 2019
    8. merkros
      merkros
      I need to work up to finishing this chapter before i put it off for another year...But I just have no energy tonight. Long Shifts suck
      1. Loeman and grimbous like this.
    9. merkros
      merkros
      I'm (hoping) to start my RPG today, but work might drag me down.
    10. merkros
      merkros
      When did I break 50 follows? That's weird...
    11. merkros
      merkros
      I really hate working in Retail...
      1. chris_brown
        chris_brown
        if you think its bad now,just wait for the next 5 weeks lmao
        Nov 16, 2018
      2. merkros
        merkros
        am well aware. Right now I'm just counting Small victories...Such as: Not working on Black Friday...
        Nov 17, 2018
        chris_brown likes this.
    12. merkros
      merkros
      There's a tiny spider living on the front of my monitor.
      1. grimbous likes this.
      3. merkros
        merkros
        I would take a picture, but it's literally too tiny to get a very good picture using any method that I have
        Nov 10, 2018
      4. dingsdongs
        dingsdongs
        Or maybe it is you, who is living within the spider's web?
        Nov 10, 2018
      5. majus
        majus
        A crack?
        Nov 11, 2018
    13. merkros
      merkros
      I really need to start updating my stories again... :l
    14. merkros
      merkros
      There's lots of stories that involve men becoming women. Not quite as many involve women becoming men. there's some, but not enough.
      1. Loeman
        Loeman
        Ew. Turning into one of those gross things? No thanks.
        Oct 24, 2018
        DoAdventures and gene.sis like this.
      2. merkros
        merkros
        I know, boys are icky.

And that's coming from one.
        Oct 24, 2018
    15. merkros
      merkros
      I need to stop buying Magic:The Gathering singles. They're so expensive....But muh children's trading card game.
      1. Loeman likes this.
      3. chris_brown
        chris_brown
        To the best of your knowledge does Dan Frazier still do illustrations for the game?
        Oct 19, 2018
      4. merkros
        merkros
        Most of the original artists have gone. I know they brought one back for their most recent Dominaria block, but I don't remember who.
        Oct 19, 2018
      5. chris_brown
        chris_brown
        guess ill have to do soem research,i know Quinton Hoover is dead
        Oct 19, 2018
    16. merkros
      merkros
      "Smirk" is another word that can just go and die. It's on a list of words that I'll never use because it's used way too much...
      2. Loeman
        Loeman
        Can't say I agree with you on 'smirk'. I try not to overuse any single word, but I'm not gonna' cut out the poor guy just because of someone else's bad habits.
        Oct 2, 2018
      3. merkros
        merkros
        A smirk, or "to smile in an irritatingly smug or conceited way"... It's not something I would like to display during a consensual sexual experience. I think a lot of people use it because they think that it's more of an "aroused" or "excited" smile, but in context, it probably more closely resembles a rapeface.
        Oct 2, 2018
        Loeman likes this.
      4. Loeman
        Loeman
        Ah, well, thats a word misuse for sure.
        Oct 2, 2018
    17. merkros
      merkros
      So i'm set to start opening and closing the store in a few days. Except for one small problem: No keys/No Training/No experience. :l
      1. Loeman
        Loeman
        (Actually that's 3 problems)
        Oct 2, 2018
    18. merkros
      merkros
      After a little over a week of Omegle RP, i've had 1 decent RP session and 2 okay ones. The rest have either been non-existent awful.
      1. merkros
        merkros
        I've roleplayed about once every night, so we're batting about a 37%.
        Sep 21, 2018
      2. Arachna
        Arachna
        Just as well, in my own experiments on other sites, I've had about three great ones, a few that I could work with. And a sizable number of ones that I found myself totally bored on my end during it. Like they give one sentence statements and expect me to do all the work.
        Sep 22, 2018
      3. Arachna
        Arachna
        What I found interesting though, is usually the more detailed and better ones generally do a "cuddle" type phase after or are content to just have the characters interact in general after the fact. Which is nice in it's own way. At least to me.
        Sep 22, 2018
    19. merkros
      merkros
      I wonder if posting some of the few decent Omegle RP's that I've had would be appropriate. It's weird, because technically i'm only half..
      1. Loeman likes this.
      3. merkros
        merkros
        The only concern legally might be an invasion of privacy. However, The site and stories are completely anonymous so I don't know how one would argue that in a Court of Law. Also, I would be only posting the best ones I've found, so it's not like I would be trying to publically shame someone for it.
        Sep 17, 2018
      4. gene.sis
        gene.sis
        Privacy is rather quite underrated...
        But in your case "the other part" is anonymous, so I don't see an issue there.
        Besides, no site or story makes you completely anonymous. It's just a matter of cost-benefit ratio. (So it is much more likely that you would get problems if your chat partner was underage.)
        Sep 18, 2018
      5. merkros
        merkros
        "But Officer, He said that he was an 18 year old girl!"
        Sep 18, 2018
    20. merkros
      merkros
      after almost an hour on Omegle...I have learned that a lot of people are into incest roleplays.
      1. mindtheMILF likes this.
      3. merkros
        merkros
        It's true! I was just curious that's all. I'm sure there are some fun RPers on Omegle, but they're few and far between. It's certainly not someplace that I'd go to get any kind of enjoyment. Of the dozens of RP sessions, I attempted....None of them really went anywhere. However, it was a fun experiment.
        Sep 13, 2018
      4. gene.sis
        gene.sis
        "Chivalry is dead [...] they won't stick around to let you *finish*."
        could also be seen as brotherliness as the guy gives other guys the chance to finish on the "girl"
        Sep 13, 2018
        merkros likes this.
      5. merkros
        merkros
        It could be, but I still kind of see that as taking advantage of "her"
        Sep 13, 2018
        gene.sis likes this.