Friedman
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2024 at 2:32 AM
Birthday:
September 25

Friedman

Administrator, Male

Happy 10th anniversary, everyone! Join the Story Contest: https://chyoa.com/story/Faye%27s-Official-CHYOA-Story-Contest.61096 Apr 14, 2024

Friedman was last seen:
Jun 28, 2024 at 2:32 AM
    1. Noahendless
      Noahendless
      This must be a huge system you designed as the new site because the update sure is taking a while
    2. Friedman
      Friedman
      The upgrade is still ongoing.
      1. jealco likes this.
    3. Friedman
      Friedman
      Upgrade in progress.
      1. Noahendless
        Noahendless
        Good to know the update is in progress, but can you give us a ballpark estimate of when it will be done
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. Friedman
        Friedman
        It will take a while. The import of the old database should be finished any minute. And after that comes the transfer to the new database structure.
        Nov 30, 2015
      3. Friedman
        Friedman
        The upgrade is still ongoing.
        Dec 1, 2015
    4. CorruptedHorde
      CorruptedHorde
      Hey Friedman we should have like a CHYOA 2 launch party on release day 8D
      1. Friedman likes this.
    5. Friedman
      Friedman
      Getting ready for the CHYOA 2 release.
    6. Noahendless
      Noahendless
      I would like to request that you make Fallensaint an editor for my story 'Seducing My NCO'
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Sure, I've changed his role to editor.
        Oct 10, 2015
    7. linus1981
      linus1981
      I would be very much happy if you could see the pending threads in the story"a grim night out with ur sister" by neonie and decide about accepting or rejecting it
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        I've approved your thread. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
        Oct 3, 2015
    8. majus
      majus
      Hi there! First and THE most important: Thank you for your hard work. It's really impressive that you find time to run this site.
      I failed to find, a thread that I know that existed on forum – about story „The Secrets of Smith Paper Company”. I think that there where few more threads in Story section that are not there now.
      Is it just me, or is some contents missing? Or am I too much of a klutz to find it?
      1. Friedman likes this.
      2. Friedman
        Friedman
        Thank you very very much :) However, I also couldn't find the thread, and the deletion log of the forum provides no information about the story.
        Aug 12, 2015
    9. Marlikton
      Marlikton
      thanks for approving my two stories (Fairy tail Police Department and High School Hell) Friedman much appreciated
      1. Friedman likes this.
    10. nocumfort
      nocumfort
      Hello. I noticed today on my profile that my birthday is incorrect...how would I go about changing that?
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Hi, just send me a PM and I'll change it. The forum software allows changes of username and birthday only by admins. Regards
        Jul 8, 2015
      2. nocumfort
        nocumfort
        would that be using the start a conversation button?
        Jul 8, 2015
      3. Friedman
        Friedman
        Yes
        Jul 8, 2015
    11. Friedman
      Friedman
      I'm currently working on the encoding problem.
    12. fillmyholes18
      fillmyholes18
      Hello :) my newest story Mortal Kombat was approved but I've been waiting for my older one, Planet Oblivion to be. If there's a problem please let me know and thank you for your time :)
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Hi :) I've approved Planet Oblivion. I guess the brief intro was the reason why it was still pending.
        May 29, 2015
      2. fillmyholes18
        fillmyholes18
        Thank you :)
        May 29, 2015
    13. Squelchapron
      Squelchapron
      Hello there! I see I now have the ability to edit other people's threads in The Choice and Alternatum, but I am unable to approve pending threads (or see them in my pending list). Is that something you can transfer over to me as well? I was hoping to take care of the backlog while CM is on break.
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Ok, I've swapped your roles. You should now be able to approve new threads. Let me know if you need anything else.
        May 8, 2015
      2. Squelchapron
        Squelchapron
        Thanks!
        May 8, 2015
    14. ChaosMuramasa
      ChaosMuramasa
      Hey, Friedman. If it's not too much to ask, could you give Squelchapron (http://chyoa.com/writer/Squelchapron) editing rights over my two stories (The Choice and Alternatum)? I've just been terribly busy as of late and don't have much time to sift through all the threads waiting for approval, and he said he'd be cool with taking them over until I can return.

Thanks again.
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Sure, I've given him editing rights.
        May 6, 2015
    15. airwreck
      airwreck
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Sure, I've deleted the thread.
        Dec 23, 2014
    16. johnhoftb
      johnhoftb
      Thanks for bringing the site back up. :)
      1. Friedman likes this.
    17. cutie569
      cutie569
      Hey Friedman. Thanks for everything you've done for the site. I wonder if I can trouble you for one more thing. My story, The Amulet, currently has a five star rating, even though none of threads I approved have any rating.Would it be possible to reset the rating to what it ought to be? I don't mind positive feedback, but I have a major issue if I haven't earned it.

Much apreciated!
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        Hey cutie569,

thanks for the praise.

Your Story "The Amulet" has, as I've seen it, no ratings so far. Perhaps you've confused it with another story that has a similar title.

Best regards,
        Friedman
        Oct 1, 2014
      2. cutie569
        cutie569
        Ah. The issue came from one of Timmy's self rated threads. I suppose either deleting the thread fixed evverything or I'm looking at a cached copy. Either way, it's what I've earned. Thanks!
        Oct 2, 2014
    18. Cross C
      Cross C
      Hey,

The site no longer recognizes my password and when I ask it to change my password, it never actually sends an email.

Thanks for any help.
      1. Friedman
        Friedman
        I've reset your password. Please check your inbox.
        Sep 25, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    September 25