Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at CHYOA Forum.

1. timmy80 replied to the thread The future of CHYOA (or at least the funding).

Everything was working fine and I had access to all of the stories, but today I checked and I can no longer search or look at forbidden...

May 17, 2024 at 12:41 PM
  2. Mordredaggrfall posted a new thread.

From tech to travel, we've got something for everyone.

Your chance to win something you'll love.

Forum: CHYOA General

May 17, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  3. TheLowKing liked Hvast's post in the thread AI as a tool in erotic writing.

It is right but not exactly. AI is capable of far more styles than we tend to see. But there is a default. If someone asks for "woman,...

May 17, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  4. Nathaniel Keam liked Gambio's post in the thread Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.

It's somewhat flexible, the girls usually try to find a decent stopping point if possible. But they definitely do stop somewhere around...

May 17, 2024 at 6:47 AM
  5. Gambio replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

So it looks the direction do align with Dreg's examples! Well, somewhat at least The snakegirl appears harmless enough. Although...

May 17, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  6. Gambio replied to the thread Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.

It's somewhat flexible, the girls usually try to find a decent stopping point if possible. But they definitely do stop somewhere around...

May 17, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  7. Nathaniel Keam replied to the thread Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.

So, is it actually a hard 50 chapter maximum, or is it basically 50 chapters maximum when you're taking the piss with the length?

May 17, 2024 at 3:42 AM
  8. Miss-Emmie replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

A bath seems like a good idea while we have the chance. But even if it's big enough to accommodate everyone at once we should go in...

May 16, 2024 at 11:06 PM
  9. Boodalian replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

Not touching freezing metal is easily solved, wrap it in cloth layers, if it feels too cold just wrap another layer! Goma using...

May 16, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  10. huginn replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

Let's ask nicely if Hess'hrim Valutti would join Yulia and others in the bath and tell them about this level and its inhabitants....

May 16, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  11. Hvast replied to the thread AI as a tool in erotic writing.

It is right but not exactly. AI is capable of far more styles than we tend to see. But there is a default. If someone asks for "woman,...

May 16, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  12. TheLeherengin replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

Newest Chapter: The Temple of The Desert Mother

May 16, 2024 at 2:45 PM
  13. chris_brown liked TheLowKing's post in the thread AI as a tool in erotic writing.

I think that makes a lot of sense. By nature, these AIs create output that is deeply average. The utter basics it'll get perfectly...

May 16, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  14. Dansak liked RachelDaws's post in the thread An editing rod for my back.

Depending on the program you are using, you can add the name to a personal dictionary. For example with google docs, you just click on...

May 16, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  15. Dansak liked Impregmaniac's post in the thread An editing rod for my back.

This is my constant struggle. Other than that I'm fighting between using overly common names, slamming my head against my keyboard and...

May 16, 2024 at 1:03 PM