Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at CHYOA Forum.

1. Isaaccooldude replied to the thread Can you delete my account?.

Hey can you delete my account please @Friedman

May 26, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  2. Isaaccooldude replied to the thread Can you delete my account?.

May 26, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  3. Isaaccooldude replied to the thread Can you delete my account?.

May 26, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  4. raziel83 liked Orkiegirl's status.

My friend asking how I’m so good at sexting and me not having the heart to tell him it’s nothing compared with the shit I write for fun

May 25, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  5. GateKeeper_A replied to the thread GateKeeper's Games: NSFW Text Based Games: May/25/24.

New build of Inheritance is live! The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge...

May 25, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  6. Friedman replied to the thread The new Adopt a Story Program.

Hey, Can you send me the link to the story? Hey, Thanks for your post! The author is active. It seems you just submitted the chapter...

May 24, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  7. Impregmaniac replied to the thread Lesbian Amazon Babe (and some other ideas).

To keep derailing this thread a little, I've always found it amusing that Greek names went from Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Hercules, to...

May 24, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  8. huginn replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

Also ask if there is in the temple a scholar or a traveller who can tell us more of this level.

May 24, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  9. Nicklie Not a virgin! Bi male,single,educated sub for straight men and friends! Kinky sub for black men to use! Casual pleasure very oral! »

May 24, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  10. Gambio replied to the thread The Tower of Voices Voting Thread.

Anything that would help Goma or Maple to deal with the heath would be appreciated. Maybe there's a spell Yulia could learn? Beyond...

May 24, 2024 at 7:13 AM
  11. Nicklie Not a virgin(forever feels like)!! Use me and talk or I'll use you! »

May 24, 2024 at 7:06 AM
  12. Nicklie Experienced bi very good at enjoying life! Educated, in many ways and things! No relationships, casual, sub w/straight friends! »

May 24, 2024 at 7:01 AM