Broken image links

Discussion in 'General Board' started by SynapseFusion, Feb 11, 2024.

1. SynapseFusion

SynapseFusion Virgin

Hey there

It seems like some of my embedded images are broken. It used to work. I checked the links and there's no issue there. Anyone know what the issue may be?

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Photography-101.1505650

-also I mistakenly posted this under Site Feedback, how do I get rid of that?

2. zankoo

zankoo Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Just looked through those pages, and plenty of images loaded just fine. What looked like it was missing? Maybe it was at your end, something in your browser?

Also, what are you using for the AI generation? (I'm always curious where people are making images these days.)

3. TheLowKing

TheLowKing Really Really Experienced

Looks fine to me, both when logged in and from an incognito window.

You can get rid of the other thread by reporting it.

4. SynapseFusion

SynapseFusion Virgin

Thanks for checking. I also tried logged in and incog before posting here. They were both borked.
    It's working on my end now. Issue was likely with the host. Currently using freeimage.host it was the first thing I found that doesn't require a login.

The checkpoint I'm using for those is picx real 10 but I'm pretty new to it, don't know if that's a good one or if there are better. Everything I up here uses that, except for the first image on my intro.
    I keep trying to make pormaster work but the quality's iffy at best. That or maybe it just needs a bunch of extra refiners.