Customized front page.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RicoLouis, Apr 2, 2017.

1. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

This one comes in two parts so bare with me.

What if you could go to the settings and block categories you don't like. Say BDSM for example so when you view the main page BDSM stories won't appear under recently updated or new stories on the main page when you look at it.

Second. Replace the like and dislike buttons / or some other method with a heart and a broken heart on the first page. If you hit the heart you like the story. If you click the broken heart you never have to see the story again on the front page.

Of course I have no clue if this is even possible but it would give each user a different experience.

Other option is you could go into the settings and pick the type of stories you like the most and a recommendations page is created that tells what stories have been updated or added that fit into your categories.

2. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

I like both suggestions!

Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. gscmar64

gscmar64 Really Experienced

Both suggestions are a great idea. At the same time why not allow the reader to block certain authors off their front page.

4. Funatic

Funatic Really Really Experienced

Can I specifically block a keyword like 'Naruto'? Because If i see one more Fanfic about that I am going to puke

5. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

I'm for both.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  6. Aman Onfy Mous

Aman Onfy Mous Really Experienced

Necroing for this specific point. This is a fucking brilliant idea. This would go a long way to solving the "not-enough space on the frontpage" issue that I've been advocating about for the last few weeks, and it seems like it would be so simple to implement.

Cuchuilain likes this.