Exxxidor 459 Illustrations

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by exxxidor456, Dec 31, 2019.

1. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

Cuchuilain, insertnamehere and Zeebop like this.
  2. chris_brown

chris_brown Really Experienced

You should have your prices for commissions listed here given how good your work is

Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

Looking at your hentai foundry images. I noticed how similar all the body types look nearly exactly the same. I know in our culture what the ideal super heroine has to have that sexual it factor, I know what your target audience is, and I know that it can be difficult to step out of the norm comfort stage. I will say I like what you did for the incredible characters their faces are quite distinct, and that worried me at first after looking at the other characters that you were going to have similar faces to them too.

I could get into greater detail and be really snobbish and picky about your work, but I’m not going to. Look at others and look at yours. Your a talented artists who needs to show they can have more then one type of female body type. The men in the art work were while maybe simpler done. Continue to refine and practice is the key to success.

Overall nice job.

4. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

I have not been idle! Here are some of my recent pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As before, you can find large versions of these and LOTS of other goodies on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Exxidor459

I also take commissions, although I am fully booked right now till mid-October. But if you're prepared to be patient, you can contact me and we can talk: [email protected]

Zeebop and insertnamehere like this.
  5. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

6. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

Some more of my recent work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, larger versions of these and MANY more pics are available on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Exxidor459

I take commissions too! You can email me and tell me what you want me to draw, and I'll give you a quote: [email protected]

MidbossMan and Zeebop like this.
  7. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

android1966, MidbossMan and Zeebop like this.
  8. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

9. exxxidor456

exxxidor456 Virgin

My latest pic! Descriptive text is as follows:

'After her experiences with Batman and the Riddler, Dr Meridian finds her interest in black rubber and ‘the wrong kind of men’ rekindled. She decides to take a walk on the wild side.

Squeezing into one of her hot new latex outfits, she heads for one of the less respectable parts of Gotham for a night of adventure…'

[​IMG]

Now it strikes me that this would be the great basis for a CHYOA story about Chase's sexual corruption, but I probably don't have time to write it. If anyone else wishes to do so, they are welcome to use my pic to illustrate their chapter!

And as always, a larger version of the pic is available on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Exxidor459

Zeebop and MidbossMan like this.