Move Back and Forth Between Chapters?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Kizonu, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Kizonu

Kizonu Virgin

Got a question folks. Is it possible to set up chapters that can link to chapters that are already part of another route? So for example say I had a story with two routes and one of them is more of a side route. Would I be able to simply have the last chapter in the side route simply lead back to the main one? I put this in this section because I don't think it's possible from what I've seen but I definitely wanna suggest it if it's not. A feature like this would open up the interface to making environment based stories way easier (so like being able to move back and forth between different areas in an environment for example could be a really cool addition to some stories, or making it so the reader has to find the right item from different chapter in order to progress with the already built in progress tracking systems could also work if this is possible). Anyway those are my thoughts (assuming this is not already possible somehow). What do you all think?

2. TheLowKing

TheLowKing Really Really Experienced

I think you're talking about link chapters? Click 'add chapter' and look in the right sidebar.

3. Kizonu

Kizonu Virgin

Oh okay that does look like exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help! I'll have to screw around with this and figure it out, and now I feel silly for making this whole post!