Now open for commissions. High quality for low prices.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Lemonhead, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Lemonhead

Lemonhead Virgin

Hi there, i recently started doing AI art and i like to offer my services to anyone who's looking for custom made pictures, either for a specific chyoa or in general. The AI excels in making characters, monsters and scenery with current pricing being:

5$ For a base pic generation: i.e unfocused pic with max resolution of 512 X 768 .
    [​IMG]

10$ for advanced pic generation: i.e focused and detailed pic with max resolution of 768 X 1152.
    [​IMG]

I'm willing to make just about anything except male on male or vore, gore, scat, diapers, farts, weight gain and the rest of that part of the fetish family.

If you're interested pm me here or on my ko-fi page

https://ko-fi.com/lemonai

2. tinoking

tinoking Virgin

wait doesn't the ai do the art for you

3. Lemonhead

Lemonhead Virgin

That is the concept behind of ai art, yes

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  4. Spindizzy

Spindizzy Really Experienced

So you've created your own AI program and put together an image set to train it?

5. tinoking

tinoking Virgin

if anything I rather have the program

Attached Files:

6. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

I don't think that $5-10 is an unreasonable ask. I would consider it kind of like Fast Food. Yeah, you can do it yourself at home, or you could just run through your local McDonald's, have them do it for you (and faster) and get about your day.

I'm not sure the world is ready for AI Artist Commissions just yet. Don't get me wrong, there is a finesse to it, but given enough time anyone can make things that are at least passable for what they want If not on a downloaded art generation system itself, then on "free" online sources like NightCafe that takes a lot of the work out of it.

Give it some time. I'm sure the medium will be more appreciated in the future.

Gambio and Lemonhead like this.
  7. Lemonhead

Lemonhead Virgin

In the end its matter of time and quality. You can try doing it yourself, wasting time for subpar art or you can pay my low prices and i'll do it for you and for much better looking results. like so:
    And don't worry about payment, those ones are on the house for helping show why im worth the investment

merkros likes this.
  8. tinoking

tinoking Virgin

oh I get it now we make an image Ai art and you fix it for a fee

9. Lemonhead

Lemonhead Virgin

If you want me to fix your art then sure i'll do it. But as i said in the post right above you, it will have to be paid for in advanced, 10$ a piece