Searching for NTR/Netorare/Cuckoldry genre stories

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by Maestro, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Maestro

Maestro Virgin

NTR/Netorare/Cuckoldry ones. Prefferably with free will women, sex under neccessity, prostitution, cheating, voyeur. NOT with: (gang) rape, blackmail, sleeping drugs, violence, humilation.

NTR: Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

This can be generic story, where reader/MC see that his live interest has sex with other men.

EDIT: Yep, I used https://chyoa.com/tag/cuckold but what can you recommend AFTER reading these stories, I am before reading them all...

Also, this tag is abused (attached to non-NTR content) or is part of one of X branches, impossible to find.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    mask likes this.
  2. Maestro

Maestro Virgin

No one?

3. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Yeah, sorry man, not my main bag. Of course, if you're not keen on what's out there, you could always write your own.

4. LizardGod

LizardGod Really Really Experienced

Not sure about how much NTR stuff is on here but you will prob find plenty of stories along those lines under the non-consent tag.

Prob worth checking tags like blackmail or coercion

5. grimbous

grimbous Really Experienced

Chyoa has its strengths and weaknesses fetish wise. NTR-Cuck, I would say, is one of its weaknesses.

It is a funny fetish to write. Very popular, lots of views, but huge blow back from upset readers. I've written some really out there and taboo stuff on this site without anyone blinking an eye. Write a cuck scene? Guaranteed complaints. Those that do like it tend to stay quiet and often don't rate or like. Those that don't seem animated to give feedback. Check out the comment section on most "Loving Wives" stories over on Literotica sometime, it is freaking crazy. I would imagine it is pretty easy to be discouraged from writing this particular kink.

Good luck in your search. Hope you find what you are looking for.

mask likes this.
  6. LizardGod

LizardGod Really Really Experienced

well I mean, why would you post a cuck story in a category called "Loving Wives"?

7. Maestro

Maestro Virgin

Any changes since almost 2 years?
    Any NTR stories?

mask likes this.
  8. insertnamehere

insertnamehere Really Really Experienced

Well, you're rather devoted to your search, aren't you...?

Most of the relevant stories that come to mind are specifically about race play or incest. I would recommend you specify whether you like these fetishes.

9. MarsWriter

MarsWriter Virgin

10. englishbob

englishbob Virgin

uppitygracie likes this.
  11. Hornyteenager

Hornyteenager Virgin

Cuckold is a main theme in my story "Subjugation of Olympus." However it is a fanfiction for the "Percy Jackson" book series so some previous knowledge would be needed, if not about the books, at least about Greek myths. Hope that helped. :)