Battle Fuck

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by spentbob, Aug 27, 2014.

1. spentbob

spentbob Experienced

Battle Fuck is a fun and, as far as I know, fairly unique story of vastly variable quality.

It's basically a sex-based variant of the movie "The Running Man", with the protagonist making his way through a sreies of arenas, defeating various weird and wacky combatants each with their own theme and gimmik. The difference is that all your opponents are sexy girls, and you're not trying to kill each other but to be the first to make each other cum. The contestants are fun and varied, incuding insane Goths, tricksty Witches, horny mad scientist chicks, sexy librarians and horny tennis players, among all kinds of other stuff.

As I mentioned, the threads are of *vastly* varying quality - some excellent, some... some that could do with a fair bit of editing, which is a shame as it might put a lot of readers off a fun story, particularily as the beginning is rather rough. Some of the writing at other points is excellent, however. I've always kind of wished we could edit each others threads in stories that we were trusted writer/sub-editor on.

This story is sadly a bit broken at the moment due to the linked-threads not transfering from the old forum. I was looking into fixing it, but as I understand it, we can only link to other threads we wrote ourselves at the moment, right? The thread linking was vital to Battle Fuck, as a method of linking each "arena" together.

Any other fans of this one? Anyone know of any other stories kind of like this?

2. spentbob

spentbob Experienced

Whoo, I now have Editing Powers an this story, and am slowly going through, fixing the dead links and fixing up the pages with grammar issues and ?'s instead of quotations marks and stuff. I'm fixing spelling and grammar stuff in all the threads, but not altering or anything, story wise.

EDIT - All links between the arenas should work now!

Some further resources - here's a map showing the various girls/arenas you can meet in the story, and the paths between them. Hopefully we can keep from ending up with a situation where it's possible to go round and round in an endless loop.

note - if it's not clear, Aurora (pentagram) leads on to felicity (feathers), but I couldn't manage to link them without "wrapping round"

Code:
                                      Front Door girl
                                          (Sasha)
                                             |
                                             |
                         ----<------<--Black Rose
                        /               /    |           
                       /               /     |            
                      /               /      |             
                     /               /       |             
    ---<--Pentagram Door--<--Green Door-->-Red Door-------->-------Feather Door---<------<-----<---
              (Aurora)          (Eden)      (Lady Lily)               (Felicity)
                      \           |          | \      \________       /      \
                       \_____     |          |  \          ____\_____/        \______
                             \    |          |   \        /     \                    \
                              \   |          |    \      /       \                    \
    --->---->----->--->--->---Pink Door--->--|->-Blue Door---->--Grey Metal Door---<---Lorena-->---
                              (Princess      |   (Alessa)        (Techno Girl)    (Edging Girl)
                                Peach)       |         |            \
                                    \        |         |             \
                                     \-->--Staff Only  |              \
                                             Door      |               \
                                                       |                |
                                                       |                |
                                                  Tennis Girl    Wooden Door
                                                  (Katherine)     (Natsumi)
                                                                        |
                                                                        |
                                                                        |
                                                                     Library
                                                                  (Miss Parker)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    DoAdventures likes this.
  3. spentbob

spentbob Experienced

Updates! Princess Peach and Lorena can now both be defeated, added a few more links and have gone through a few more threads and fixed the rogue ?'s into "'s. Going to try to add victories to all the battles that don't have them soon!

4. Is the story still ongoing?

5. spentbob

spentbob Experienced

For sure! It is just waiting on people contributing to it. :)