Life of Jamie

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by JimJoeBob, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Who should take an art class?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2016.
  1. Jamie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A slutty Mrs. Grant

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. A gullible Mrs. Grant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Hello, this thread is to help me better my story, "Life of Jamie", by increasing communications between myself and readers. I will try to notify you of future chapters and themes I have planned (as I usually draft a bunch at a time and publish them one by one) and maybe come up with some polls. I also hope to attract ideas, typo alerts, feedback, suggestions, and such from your end as well. Thank you for reading

https://chyoa.com/story/Life-of-Jamie.8005

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Right now I'm working on "Tribulations," but afterward I plan on coming back here and working on some chapters I had in mind. So far I'm thinking about expanding on the Superhero and Job chapters.

For superhero I think I'll have Jamie go through the same basic set of events and series of villains, but it will be deiffernt depending on her powers. I have two ideas for villains right now, a weeb named Fat Fuck and and one I might call Old Bastard or something (can't remember if that and old guy was the idea of not, but I'll straighten it out by then).

With jobs I might get into art class and some others, but I really like this idea I had for her being a really unlucky reporter where her bosses put her into various situations on their adult network.

3. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Just found a load of comments I haven't read, when I come back to Jamie I will definitely work on adding some chapters based on what's been said.

4. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

5. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

To what?

6. DarkFriday1408

DarkFriday1408 Experienced CHYOA Backer

To the story.

7. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Ah, okay. I'll put it up top for you guys.

Zingiber likes this.
  8. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Alright, I'm back to working on Jamie and I plan on adding a lot of chapter that I've been dying to write.
    Here is the list of chapters I plan on adding to,including the ones I talked about adding:
    Revenge of the Nerds
    Bobo the Clown
    -Ditch/Golden showers on the flowers.
    Job
    Daddy-Daughter Talk
    Hit the Beach (several paths)
    To help the world.
    Dump her in the woods.
    Mother of a mistake. (slut path)

(check back, I might add the links to the existing chapters)

9. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Wednesday June 14th, 2017 12:00 A.M. CST

10. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Well I hope everybody likes the chapters I've made and redone for the sci-fi storyline, finally worked in some characters who had yet to show up anywhere else. I also hope that you enjoy them too and decide to use them elsewhere. For some reason I skipped about five chapters in the middle of publishing them and just now fixed it. There will be one more chapter before I go back to my other stories, this was jut a surprise in the moment thing that I think improved the story.

gscmar64 likes this.
  11. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Okay, so I've been working on Jamie a lot lately. It is amongst the easiest to do right now as I've had a lot of ideas I've been working out and don't have to do much thought or research to make chapters here. I'll give a big update on what I've done in case anyone cares or wants to know. Right now I'm finishing the sci-fi thread to the point where I'm currently out of ideas. I have two more chapters, two tests, and then I have a couple more in mind that can't be done until later. So, I need some ideas for the other three test subjects. The two that are out of the question are Xia and Viki who will face a big alien and a lot of machines respectively. Please give me anything and I'll write what I like or you can write it yourselves and if I have any others I like that I can't use them I'll try to put them else where.

12. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Well, it's science fiction, so...you could do some interesting body modifications. Like one of them wakes up with a dick, or a second vagina or four breasts or something, all things that offer possibilities. Alternately, something more subtle, like changing their taste buds so jizz tastes like chocolate, or affects their body chemistry like alcohol.

JimJoeBob likes this.
  13. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

4.4 LoJ 01.jpg LoJ 02.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  14. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

I love this idea, may I steal it?

15. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Go for it.

16. wicker