Poor Timmy Cries Again

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by FallenSaint, Sep 14, 2014.

1. FallenSaint

FallenSaint Really Really Experienced

It seems that everyone's favorite troll is still reaching out to people in emails.

Tim Church Connecting to you as I now see you active on the (fake) Forums for the (wannabe) site that calls itself "CHYOA". People keep denying my threads on "CHYOO", telling me to submit them on the new site. I
    To
    Me
    Sep 13 at 3:18 PM
    Connecting to you as I now see you active on the (fake) Forums for the (wannabe) site that calls itself "CHYOA".
    People keep denying my threads on "CHYOO", telling me to submit them on the new site. I repeatedly respond by telling them I would if I could. However, due to no actually-existent honest reasons, the staff of the "new" site & Forums have seen fit to ban me from the Forums, & allow me to Login in the site, but not submit, rate, or even edit my own (approved) threads I submitted & got approved months ago.
    Perhaps use your account on the site to mention some of this to staff &/or other members, & work on correcting these miscarriages of justice!!

Semeny Licket likes this.
  2. jealco

jealco Experienced

"Miscarriages?" I didn't know justice could have a miscarriage. Hell, I didn't know justice could get pregnant.

All I'm going to say is good riddance. His ban can stand for all eternity, and I wish Manu and Laurel had done the useful thing and banned him from CHYOO as well.

Also, I love how he acts like you have no clue he was banned, or why, and tries to be victimized again. Timmy-boi, the rest of us know full well you were a tool who couldn't abide by the terms Friedman laid out, and you were punished accordingly. You reaped the seeds you'd sown. I have no sympathy for you.

whizzper likes this.
  3. FallenSaint

Lol you would think that with how much shit he put me through, he would realize I'm not exactly leaping to help him with anything. I'm saving that email by the way and anyone who wants it in the admin department is welcome to it.

4. jealco

jealco Experienced

Dude, he thinks you're his buddy. His BFF. Next up, he'll call you his last hope.

Now, why don't us adults go back to writing stories? No reason to give Timmy any more attention, I think....

5. cutie569

cutie569 Virgin

Actually I do have a minor issue that perhaps could be addressed here as it is all his fault.

In the dark times before the glorious banning, Tim wrote a thread that he thought was the next coming of Shakespeare, and I thought was drivel with potential. I told him he needed to add more content, he told me I couldn't write, and then he added a "witty" little personal attack and tried to claim that it was content.

It was added to the evidence pile, and then he got banned, and I rejected it, thinking it would be the end of the issue, and yet... it isn't. If you go to the thread he added from, it's still there, saying it hasn't been accepted, and it stiill leads to the same no talent content as before.

Now I haven't checked recently (in the last 2-3 days) but if it's still there is there a way I can delete it, or should I just contact Friedman?

6. jealco

jealco Experienced

PM Friedman. He'll disappear it, since we have no way to actually delete threads ourselves.

7. whizzper

whizzper Virgin

I think that moron doesn't actually remember anything. He sent me part of a message, the moron actually added me to his "circle" (took me a while to figure out how to block him on Google+). He has serious mental capacity issues. Period.

8. raziel83

raziel83 Really Experienced

Timmy is exceptional in his arrogance and possibly unsurpassed in the way he can overestimate himself...

jjgarces and Semeny Licket like this.
  9. cutie569

cutie569 Virgin

He had the nerve to email me and tel me that I either needed to approve his crappy attempt at a thread or put my story up for adoption. Oh, and tell the mods that his ban needed to be reversed. After he had the gall to send me a Google + invite, like we're friends or something. I know we shouldn't really be feeding the troll, but his attitude is so mind blowing I feel the need to check with other people and make sure I'm not the crazy one.

Thank Friedman he's gone for good!

10. Kaitou1412

Kaitou1412 Moderator

Since this topic's been recounting only horror stories of our monster, how about I recount the effects of our happily ever after?

With the banishment of this troll, there have been no bashing threads at all. While there are still a few people who rate a thread low without leaving their reasons, there's been nothing to suggest malicious ratings have returned. Bland, tedious threads are becoming fewer, with the remainder being remedied by users' willingness to accept that they've much to learn. And for a personal victory, I've had virtually no work on the CHYOA forums.

Add to it, I found something interesting during my daily pop-ins on the old forums. I went to our troll's page to search his posts and take notice of his behavior and how it may impact us, since he's consistently posted about "abuse of power by the staff" and "failures" of Friedman when he created CHYOA. He hasn't created his topics or even posted about it in months, which makes social media and CHYOO's contact form the only means for him to reach us. Instead, he trolls the main Literotica forums, discussing the NFL, politics, author gender preferences, and sexy celebrity pics without actually broaching any of these subjects, instead relying on the old grammar nazi, ad hominem, projection, and lies tactics. He now gets his face rubbed in the dirt almost daily from a larger mob than we've ever been. One user borderlines on stalking, as he follows our troll around making nonsensical posts to annoy him and play a game of turnabout. Another is using logic and our troll's post to accuse him of being a bigot. The majority, however, merely mock his absence of intelligent posts and take pleasure in him and another troll occupying each other.

That concludes my report. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I certainly enjoyed typing it.

11. FallenSaint

Well I certainly enjoyed hearing it

12. FallenSaint

airwreck likes this.
  13. jealco

jealco Experienced

Awwww, it's so darned cute. Timmy thinks he can revive an old, "better" site.

Excuse me. I need to clean the soda off my desk now...

airwreck likes this.
  14. Torg

Torg Really Experienced

Went back and looked in my "Lost Email" folder and found a note from Timmy from February. I was so pleased that he hasn't forgotten us. He hasn't forgotten that I'm his worst enemy on the old site. But he still thinks that I care about his opinion.

airwreck likes this.
  15. FallenSaint

I know, he still uses that made up "Quote" from you as his signature. Look up Obsessed and you will see a pick of Timmy.

16. jealco

jealco Experienced

He should run for office somewhere. He's already mastered every requirement of being a politician.

Slander everyone. Proclaim your own greatness. Deny all your flaws. Use idiotic arguments to fight things. Repeat every argument, no matter how many times it's disproven. Keep spotlight on self. Attack others.

Kinda scary if you think about it.

All you guys getting emails make me jealous. I feel like I'm an outsider to an exclusive club...

airwreck likes this.
  17. Torg

Torg Really Experienced

His ability to live in his own fact-free 'reality' tied with his ability to lie makes him the perfect candidate. I see 'GOP presidential hopeful' written all over him.

jealco likes this.
  18. johnhoftb

johnhoftb Experienced

I remember someone creating a tumblr page with a good number of his forum threads/emails. Don't have the time to look for it right now.

19. jealco

jealco Experienced

There's an entire Wiki page on Timmy, complete with a whole pile of sources and references to his terrible writing and notable attacks on others.

Check it out here: http://lolcow.wiki/wiki/TJ_Church

Cadeauxxx and raziel83 like this.
  20. Torg

Torg Really Experienced

Just like Sarah Palin, I think we'd be better off simply ignoring him and not bringing attention to him.

raziel83 and spentbob like this.