[QUEST] Star Wars

Discussion in 'RPG Information' started by majus, Jul 19, 2016.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Zingiber likes this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Just a note, but my vote in the latest voting round is G3, not G4.

Seems like we're almost done with the character creation.

3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

:eek:You're right! Thanks for pointing that out, it's corrected.
    Yes, next chapter will start with Naboo and summing up this chapter's history choices.

4. reaper13

reaper13 Experienced

Is there any chance you could introduce a Twi'lek into the story? A young girl for example.

5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Sure, can do.
    Any preferences (age, skin color, built)?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  6. reaper13

reaper13 Experienced

I was thinking of a cute impressionable young girl for Cinani to play with. Not really decided on color, but if i have to choose i'd say blue.

Now that i think about it, if Cinani learns 'force sense' she could discover potential force users. Then there could be an option for any potential students and this young blue Twi'Lek girl could be a potential student.
    I know, there are chances the votes go the wrong way, but it could be one way to bring in a cute Twi'lek.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Hmmm, what about the age? 18 (to train and as a potential lover) or younger (to shape as a follower and later potential... attendant to Cinani's needs)?

Take note that Cinani is quite a novice herself in the ways of the Force. But taking potential students/padawans/apprentices is a possibility in the future. Or she could train someone who would be her blade while Cinani herself would take care of leading.

8. reaper13

reaper13 Experienced

Lets take age 18. then can be trained both as a follower and a potential lover/friend with benefits.

The way this story has progressed, it seems there is a character/several individuals on Naboo who find force sensitives and hide them from the Jedi. If these are going to be Cinani' primary antagonists it would make sense for her to try and oppose them in some way.
    To be fair, i didn't think this far ahead when i first asked for a sexy Twi'lek girl. The ideas just keep coming.

9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

That's the beauty of character creation :)
    I often find myself creating dozens of different characters (looks, skills, history) for games... only NOT to finish the game with any. LOL.

OK, I have an idea how to introduce a Twi'lek girl.

10. Hey majus I kinda wrote my idea on the comments section lol my bad kinda long paragraph so just to sum it up a male dark side sith mando with shan and vizla bloodline maybe Kryze (he is a bloodline enthusiast and always keep bloodline strong and pure) in my head I was kinda thinking making the male character have a clan Shan created on korriban and maybe have a mando revanchist order with canderous mandalorian neo crusader like sith idk (kinda new to this whole poll thing I been reading alot of fantasy dynasty on CYOA site and kinda liked the feel for it and maybe u could maybe to something similar with it but for star wars maybe do a co-op with the writer cus like I said in comments there is so few SW stories here and has a lot of potential especially if a writer added aspects with a live through future Dynasty aspects added in to similar to fantasy dynasty would really make to me in my pov as a reader. Really excited to read irk just something to to think about)