Tribulations of a Princess

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by JimJoeBob, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Who should meet Zira first?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2016.
  1. Lilly

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Amber

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Ekibe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Hello, this thread is to help me better my story, "Tribulations of a Princess", by increasing communications between myself and readers. I will try to notify you of future chapters and themes I have planned (as I usually draft a bunch at a time and publish them one by one) and maybe come up with some polls. I also hope to attract ideas, typo alerts, feedback, suggestions, and such from your end as well. Thank you for reading.

https://chyoa.com/story/Tribulations-of-a-Princess.8076

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Currently I'm working on getting a load of Peach chapters finished that I came up with months ago and four Ekibe. Afterward I plan on switching back to "Jamie" for while so I can cook up some more ideas, but I have some Zira chapters in mind.

3. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

I am now back to working on Life of Jamie, and I don't know what I'll add when I come back to this. So far I might add Yuli the amazon, but I'm planning on expanding some Lily chapters.

4. hambo

hambo Experienced

It's a shame to see this falling on the back burner.

I was loving the stuff with Ekibe, and the story sections about Lilly's New Clothes and Lilly getting mugged and was hoping to read more about those.

JimJoeBob likes this.
  5. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Don't worry, I'll be back. Cooking up some more stuff every day.

6. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Back am I? Yes. I'll be adding to some existing princesses and make some for newer ones.

Princesses:
    -Yuli
    -Lilly/Zira
    -Kimiko
    -Purz

hambo likes this.
  7. hambo

hambo Experienced

Hooray!

8. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Sorry it took me so long and that I only really went in depth with Zira, but I've had work then leaving work only to have my car break down and take all my money. But I plan to be more active in writing and try lengthen arcs and provide more content. I did this with my other story, "Life of Jamie", by moving chapters around and changing them so I could fit them togther. Anyway I added some Lilly/Zira chapters, Mapron01 started Yuli's adventure, I finally made the Purz I had in draft for such a long time, and came up with two more characters (Georgina & Nerium). I'll come back and put up some links later in case you haven't found them already.

SmutMaster likes this.
  9. SmutMaster

SmutMaster Virgin

More dumb, naive, gullible Lily!!

JimJoeBob likes this.
  10. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Alrighty guys and gals. I recently found a game which inspired me to make a few more princesses while I'm working on my Pokémon story. It's called Towergirls Kingdom Conquest and I like all the art and the game itself; not a fan of some princesses (the anthropomorphic ones) but I have my favorites. So I've come up with five new princesses with some based on ones from the game from a design perspective. However, all but the goblin one will work for the witch queen once I get her story going and will help her in trying to capture other princesses in the Princess (the person) storyline which will be like the two halves of the same coin. The goblin princess will join Purz on her adventures at some point and may act as an influence on her. Any other princesses I come up with right now will likely not be individuals and instead be like these and be a henchwoman of the witch queen.

11. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Recently I found something I can use to better illustrate my characters rather than searching all over the internet for the images close enough to what I had invisoned. I plan on working with this and updating chapters with what I'm able to make with this. The only hard part is incorporating them into scenes and making all the faces I need for each character. I've been wanting some kind of art to go with it for a better represention of what I imagined as this story was largely inspired by a story on another site (the idea) and the Legend of Queen Opala (the content and characters), specifically origin, which has tons of artwork to go with it (favs by Sparrow, an obvious inspiration). But I've never been that much of a artist even though I've gotten better with practice for other works, but I can't do people at all. I hope you guys like this and can give me some feedback.

12. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

he first set containing all the human princesses plus an Amber the elf in her princess outfit. Next I plan on making the rest of the good non-human princesses (orc, goblin, demon, Amber's rouge outfit, & nymph). This was done with KiseKae and I will also put down the import code for each set in case anyone would want to use it. Here's the link to the site I've been using: ( http://pochi.x.fc2.com/kisekae/k_kisekae2.html ) I don't know if it's the most up to date but if it isn't it would help to have more assets if someone knows otherwise.

171020kisekae.jpg

Attached Files:

• P1.txt
      File size:
      7.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Zingiber likes this.
  13. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Here's the second installment which includes all of the remaining princesses and originally included Patrice (Lilly's maid), but my dumb ass deleted her somehow. If someone managed to download the original text file, it would really help if you could post it here so that way I don't have to make her from scratch again. Soon I'll work on the evil princesses (witch queen and her minions) and post them next.

171020kisekae 1.jpg

Attached Files:

• P2.txt
      File size:
      6.4 KB
      Views:
  14. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

And now the evil princesses take the stage. I'm getting close to the end, at least for Tribulations, but I still have to recreate Patrice and update the previous post. I also want to add Mapron1's bandit and pirate princesses into the mix eventually and I'll have to see if I can fit them in this one (as space is limited) or if I should make an entirely new set and wait until I have more princesses. Another thing I'm thinking about doing is making a paperdoll for Princess (the Canadian girl) even though I already have plenty of images of the actual model, but it could be used for the future of her story (as I plan on it being the longest) and reactions as I won't have images for everything.

171024kisekae 2.jpg

Attached Files:

• EP.txt
      File size:
      5.2 KB
      Views:
  15. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

So, I haven't been able to do much work other than scarce chapters here and there but I've been busy trying to get things here in order and work myself out of a bad situation. In my spare time between work and falling asleep, I've managed to start working on these character designs again. I have a thousand ideas itching in my head and it feels good to finally get them out in some way. It took about a week to make these eight and the ones I made to tease some new "Life of Jamie" characters I came up with a year ago. Anyway, the princesses I have here have not really been introduced and most wont get their own threads as I have finally come up with a structure for Tribulations. So, all the OG princesses will get their own threads with their little side adventures and at some point they will gain a champion princess. This ties into the central plot of Princess (the Canadian girl) exploring the world and gathering a party of princesses to fight the witch queen and her army with different rivals for each pair (if i can come up with that many). Now down to girls below:

1. Barbarian Princess- inspired by Conan and GoT, father is a Conan/Drogo hybrid that will be a reoccurring character, pairs with Amber
    2. Loli princess- looked at a lot of loli memes and also noticed the abundance of bust amongst my characters, inspired by a character from an H game I recently got a hold of which pushed me back into paperdolls
    3. The Id- a race I came up with of dirty, primitive swamp people (more info when I post a bio), pairs with Velbi
    4. Naval Princess- from a wealthy ruling military family in a coastal nation, saves Kimiko when I decide to stop torturing her
    P3.jpg

Attached Files:

• P3.txt
      File size:
      3.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  16. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Time for part 2 with the evil princesses.

1. Vampire Countess- witch queen's best friend, brother is leader of the organized vampires, plan on having a lot of fun with her and Nerium
    2. Dragon Girl- keeping you in the dark about her but she is just taste of this part of the witch queen's army
    3. & 4. Bandit and Pirate Princesses by Mapron01, the bandits are next to join Nerium's army so you'll see her soon and the pirate is one of the last (currently) if I remember correctly and will have a scene inspired by a game I played during my limited internet period and that I regret paying for (always look for free shit)
    . EP2.jpg

Attached Files:

• EP2.txt
      File size:
      4.7 KB
      Views:
  17. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

The Holiday Season has been a busy one at work and so all I've been able to do is touch up and release some things from the backlog. But I did manage to get some time before work to squeeze some princesses in that I've had in my head for some time.

1. Gladiator Princess- A former warrior princess whose kingdom was destroyed and she was sold into slavery and ended up in the arena. She'll become Ekibe's personal bodyguard once she earns enough money to buy her.

2. Angel Princess- The daughter of the Seraph Queen who rules over the heavenly domain and seek to bring peace, harmony, and virtue to the world, mortal enemies of demons but are pacifists. She and Lilith will have an interesting relationship.

3. Feral Princess- A new race produced through unholy magical means that produced a girl that could rule over beasts while living amongst the realms of men, she know little speech from her time withher mother and is the least intelligent of all princesses.
    P4.jpg

Attached Files:

• P3.txt
      File size:
      6.9 KB
      Views:
  18. hambo

hambo Experienced

Any plans to add more chapters for Lilly, Ekibe, and Kimiko?

Those three are my favorites.

19. JimJoeBob

JimJoeBob Experienced

Currently, no. I have a lot of shit lying out in front of me with multiple 10+ chapter threads awaiting the pen and stories I've neglected either already publishes or in development with an entire game that ive been conceptualizing for the past year or two, more so than HoH.

With ToP I've got a lot of Neri in line and a couple of thread reworks, including Peach getting her own story in a big branching Mario story similar to this, all because of a certain mushroom. Anyway, I do plan on coming back to them and other characters as they will have to lead to a"conclusion" when they get to a point to join the big plot with Princess (in the far distant future of I dunno).

I don't have anything even in concept for Lilly other than wanting to get through the gypsy "arc" (how ever long I make it) and explore more of her naivety elsewhere. Kimmiko is the same, but I'll steer her towards meeting the Navy princess. And Elibe is slightly more developed as I have a somewhat planned way out of pverty and into aristocracy where she'll work back to regaining her throne by gaining power and allies (like the slave princess) and deal with still being largely despised for her bitchiness which her gaurd will not deal with all the time (looking the other way at the worst of times for Ekibe). When this will happen, I don't know. Gotta get out of this funk and get some real free time...and watch the rest of Game of Throne for some inspiration.