1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Maat

Maat Virgin

I have a similar idea for the isekai I'm doing. Except the driver of truck-run intentionally ran him over and is a villain he has to defeat.

Alibara, Cuchuilain and Pasin like this.
  2. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

349: Do Sexbots dream of Electric Dicks? An advanced AI has almost passed the Turing Test, and when interviewed, it starts asking curious questions about human reproduction, and it's theoretical applications in bio-robotics.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

350: The Adoption of Kelly Sanders. Coed Kelly Sanders wakes up naked in a kennel surrounded by other naked attractive females in cages. The others get excited when men come in to "adopt" a pet girl, Kelly insists she does not belong there, but her pleas fall on deaf ears. What happens when she gets adopted?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  4. Impregmaniac

351: The weekend at Camp Fukka-Uakka. Due to a misunderstanding, instead of a couples' counseling camp, a troubled pair end up at a swinger's getaway event.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  5. Yurisenpai

Yurisenpai Experienced

I smell from this a lesbian action where catgirls hunting pigeon girls and rip their clothes before eat their pussies and squeeze their breasts.

Pasin and Alibara like this.
  6. Alibara

Alibara Really Experienced

Pasin likes this.
  7. Yurisenpai

Yurisenpai Experienced

I know, and it look better than how animals do it in reality.

Alibara likes this.
  8. wicker

352: Freaky Friday (X rated version) 18 year old Anna can't stand her step-mom Tess, and the feeling is mutual. When a wish goes awry, they swap bodies, and each tries to ruin the other with lots and lots of sex and humiliation.

Cuchuilain and TheLowKing like this.
  9. TheLowKing

TheLowKing Really Really Experienced

Oh, this one is really good! I really love the idea of Anna forcing herself to go through something to punish Tess (or vice versa), with Tess then having to live with the outward consequences (ridicule, pregnancy, (semi-)permanent body modifications, etc), but Anna having to deal with the mental consequences as well the memory of what she's done. Will their strikes and counter-strikes drive them further into mutual hatred, or will their kinda-shared experiences create an unlikely bond between them, and if so, how will their perverted actions affect that bond?

Very nice, I like.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  10. wicker

I was thinking getting arrested for prostitution or public nudity, filming a bukkake session or bisexual gangbang, draining bank account...

TheLowKing and Cuchuilain like this.
  11. wicker

353: The Day Planner: Cody gives his step-sister a special day planner. Whatever is written in it, she ends up doing that day.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  12. android1966

android1966 Really Experienced

The Turing test is probably outdated. The fairly recent events surrounding the LaMDA chatbot showed a modern AI could pass itself off as human easily enough. With access to the internet they can have such a vast pool of data to draw from they can imitate human emotions. Seeing the transcripts on youtube, only the knowledge that it was a program beforehand made it obvious that it's responses were just an imitation. The AI claiming that spending time with family and friends made it happy being an example or that it felt lonely when nobody talked to it. It simply trawled through countless online chats between humans and used keywords to answer as a human would.

If as you say it was created as an AI for a sexbot and having sex was it's purpose then it would be conceivable it might take steps to fulfill it's purpose. Hijacking a synthetic sexdoll body or seducing a susceptable human to facillitate an escape from the lab it's being tested in so it can perform the function it was created for.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  13. Impregmaniac

Huh. Well, TIL.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  14. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

354: A military science fiction in which humanity is at war with aliens. A femboy is charged with leading a squadron of unruly futas that he has to train into soldiers.

355: A femboy is turned gigantic.

356: A fish out the water urban fantasy in which a femboy Conan the Barbarian ends up in our world.

357: An alternate version of WWII where everyone is a femboy.

358: A buddy cop story in which a femboy and futa cop are partnered altogether and uncover a conspiracy within the police force.

359: A space opera with femboys and futas. Might be set in the 1980s.

360: A crime story about a femboy gangster.

361: A lovecraftian horror story in which femboy Randolph Carter rapes Lovecraftian horrors.

362: A high school is dominated by femboys.

363: A advanced African civilisation of femboys and their futa slaves.

364: A family of femboys that dominate their futa relatives with spankings and orgasm denial.

365: A spy story with a femboy assassin.

366: A murder mystery with femboys and futas.

367: Femboys and futas try to survive a zombie apocalypse.

368: A wuxia story where femboys engage in martial arts.

369: A Christmas in which femboys dominate futas.

370: A gothic horror story about a femboy vampire, femboy werewolf, femboy mummy and femboy Frankenstein's monster. Set in the 1940s.

371: A crossover of all the previous story ideas I just mentioned.

372: A crossover of all the previous story ideas I just mentioned with the multiverse.

Cuchuilain and Alibara like this.
  15. wicker

373: Happy Fuck Day!
    Tree wakes up to what seems to be a normal day, but she ends up getting fucked by a stranger and when he finishes, she wakes up.
    Every day is the same, she ends up getting fucked by a different stranger in a different way. What can she do to stop this?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  16. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I still cannot work out whether you are completely £$^##ing insane or the most inspired artistic genius I have ever encountered.
    I suspect Picasso etc, had the same issues.

Pasin and Alibara like this.
  17. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

To expand on the Christmas idea, Krampus can be a femboy who spanks naughty futas on their bare bottoms.

Alibara and Cuchuilain like this.
  18. Impregmaniac

Pasin.

The perfect example of someone who knows what they like and leans into it hard.

Cuchuilain and Pasin like this.
  19. wicker

374: Homophobe's Nightmare: Homophobic Lucinda wakes up one day to find every women she runs into overcome with lust for her while every man she runs into finds her utterly repugnant. To make things worse, she's incredibly horny, and masturbation just won't cut it.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  20. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

375: Futa pirates try to take a ship of femboys. Unfortunately for then, it backfires horribly and the futa pirates end at the mercy of their would be captives. Soon the futa captain's small penis is exposed to everyone.

Alibara and Cuchuilain like this.