1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. TheLowKing

TheLowKing Really Really Experienced

392: Becoming the Monkey: After months of searching, you finally find the legendary Monkey's Paw. You know how dangerous it is, but you're in your third year of law school, and you're sure you can phrase your wishes in such a way tha--someone walks into you and knocks it out of your hands. It drops onto the pavement with a sharp crash and instantly shatters into a million pieces. Some kind of pinkish vapour escapes from the remains and before you realize it, you've inhaled it. You wait anxiously to see if anything happens... but nothing. Relieved at escaping scot-free, but despondent at having lost your prize, you head back home. When you open the door, you find your mother doing the dishes you'd promised you'd do. Exasperated at your forgetfulness, she cries out: "I wish you would just do what I wanted!" You're horrified to find your index finger curling.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
  2. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

This is 1000% a 3L mentality. Well done

raziel83, Cuchuilain and TheLowKing like this.
  3. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

393: A well hung femboy ninja keeps encountering a futa ninja with a small penis, and he keeps humiliating her during their encounters.

394: A school ruled by femboys who enslave futas.

395: A femboy gets a body control app and uses it to control futas.

396: A corrupt city is run by the femboy gangs who sexually trafficking futas.

397: A femboy is reincarnated in another world as the Doom/Goblin Slayer and sets about conquering this world.

398: Four femboys and their futa slave climb a tower.

399: A femboy find a reality warping notebook.

400: A femboy with a licence to rape.

401: A femboy elf is forced to enslave a futa orc.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
    Unknown7 and Alibara like this.
  4. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

402: The Boy Next Door (X rated version) Claire Peterson has an affair with a young man who turns out to be a student at the school where she works. He starts to blackmail her into doing more and more sexy and humiliating acts with him.
    [​IMG]

5. android1966

android1966 Really Experienced

403: My scary sub. You have been working for a criminal organisation as muscle for a while. On what was supposed to be a routine job a team of well armed and trained goons show up, you get wounded and it looks like you are finished. Out of nowhere a beautiful woman shows up and obliterates the men trying to kill you with awesome excessive violence. (depending on setting she might be a trained assassin, android or vampire). She lifts you and gets you to a car and escapes to some kind of safe house to heal up.

She comes to see how you are healing, she is cold emotionless and scary as usual. Despite your fear she is beautiful and you are naked in bed and you get an erection. Suddenly she drops to her knees and and starts blowing your cock. Her voice changes to a submissive girly tone and she calls you daddy or master and gives you the best blowjob ever. As soon as she finishes she reverts back to her cold scary self and leaves.

Next day when you wake she is there already dressed only in your shirt. She is back in girly mode and you fuck. Every so often she changes back to scary mode to order you to pull her hair, fuck her ass or spank her, then reverting to girly mode again to moan, whimper and call you master as you do whatever she just ordered. As soon as you finish she is back to scary professional ordering you about. You heal up (depending on setting she uses high tech meds or feeds you her vampiric blood.)

The story continues with you on the run with her to get the answers to what the hell is going on, why everyone is trying to kill you and who the fuck she is, terrified, aroused and confused as she changes back and forth between her two personas.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  6. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

On the subject of Multiple Personality Disorder, how much of a hard Yes or No are portrayals of the mentally ill?

Because I have a germ of an idea regarding a couple of homeless characters, and the female communicates mainly via jingles she's heard on tv/radio.

Also, Happy New Year, my fellow filthy degenerates. :)

Cuchuilain likes this.
  7. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I read an unlikely sounding novel with pretty much this premise. You might be interested - I dont know. (Beryl Bainbridge - The bottle factory outing). However it was gender-swapped. Demure, prim, sensitive woman in a factory line fantasises for a while about a new suave, sophisticated member of management until the staff outing/party where she gets drunk and rapes him. On waking/sobering up in his bed, she just gets up, looks at him and basically goes Ah- fuck it, partly because she knows she's blown it, but partly because she's shat on her fantasy and gets her coat.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  8. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

402: A Fate/Apocrypha fanfic about Astolfo doming Mordred.

403: A dickgirl gets dominated by Inosuke, Astolfo, Envy, Schrodinger, Gowther, Rimuru Tempest, Canute, Luka, Link, Najimi and Suzuya.

Unknown7 and Cuchuilain like this.
  9. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

404: Paige not Found: A young woman named Paige has gone missing without a trace. Did she run away from home? Kidnapped? Alien Abduction? So many possibilities.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  10. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Her friends could spend a while looking for her on a server farm.

Zingiber likes this.
  11. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I think it depends how its done. Just banging the residents of a mental ward is probably a little in poor taste IMHO. However in mainstream stuff mental illness in characters is fine - (Curious incident of the dog in the night time for instance).
    I have a couple in one of mine (that I'm actually quite proud of) where the guy is high-functioning autistic and the girl is an anorexic self-harmer, but there's no coercion/violence etc, so I dont see the problem.
    I dont see a problem either with your idea, in fact the lack of diversity in other stories is more reprehensible really.

12. TheLowKing

TheLowKing Really Really Experienced

405: In Darkness Bind Her: A man leads a woman into an appartment building and leaves her in the elevator: hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded. Who finds her? How do they respond? And what do they do to her?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  13. wicker

There are several stories in the building and each floor has a different surprise for the woman.

14. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

406: A futa gets kicked in the balls by femboys.

IdealSimp and Unknown7 like this.
  15. wicker

407:The Nursing Home Honey: Candice has just taken a job as a nurse at a nursing home, but it seems not only is erective dysfunction not a problem, but there's a special method she is required to use to make sure it's not a problem.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  16. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

408: A world where men make up a less then ten percentage of the population and are expected to have multiple relationships and are often free used by several women.

17. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I've kind of thought of this premise (10:1 or similar ratios) that it could go a couple of ways:
    a) The men being rare have an advantage and run their own harems.
    or
    b) The women form gangs with each gang having their man-slave that they share between them.
    I think your take sounds more like b) although maybe its society shares the few men between them rather than small cells of women sharing individuals.

IdealSimp and Impregmaniac like this.
  18. wicker

409: It's Good to be Kings (an alteration to 408) After a epidemic kills 90% of the world's men, women who want to have sex with them or get impregnated have to do whatever the men want in order to get the cock.

Impregmaniac likes this.
  19. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

410: (Impregnation kink) Where 99.X% of men are dead or suddenly infertile (Children of Men type fanfic). Pregnancy becomes the highest honor among women once they cant conceive. The remaining fertile men's (or just 1 man) services are highly sought after.

Impregmaniac likes this.
  20. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

411: The portal pussy problem. Every time a girl puts anything in her vagina it enters her sister and vice versa meaning whoever gets fucked feels the cock stretching their pussy but the other feels the head of the penis pounding against their crevice and will get pregnant.

Impregmaniac likes this.