1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

Think he means that by "shagging" her before Hitler's intended father he would never be born.
    It's the make love-not-war version of kill him in the cradle.

2. Unknown7

Unknown7 Really Experienced

95. A CHYOA Battle Royale. Its basically a crossover of various CHYOA stories where everyone fights each other.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

That's actually a plot twist that I had in-mind.

You shagged Hitler's mother, you fertilize her egg, and you come back asking if anything's changed and if there's a person called Adolf Hitler.

No and yes. The timeline continues and you realize that you are Adolf Hitler's true biological father.

Cuchuilain and gene.sis like this.
  4. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

I am so sorry that I spoiled your idea. I just thought it'd be hilarious.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  5. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

A middle/upper class suburban housewife learns her new neighbor is the girl who mercilessly bullied her in high school.
    Two possible arcs: The bullying starts again or revenge time.

6. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

97- A man born to a drug addict finds his body began producing an excess of natural hormones to compensate for the withdrawals he goes through. Now an adult he finds out that his bodily fluids are a drug to others as women become addicted to him.

Cuchuilain and poiasdew like this.
  7. Impregmaniac

98. Astoundingly, the Best Man bangs everyone except the Bride!

MADiS0n, Zingiber and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  8. Impregmaniac

99. Memoirs of a Bottom Bitch: A Hooker's tale of Power, Substance Abuse, and the Streets.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  9. RicoLouis

100. The maid of honor bangs everyone but the groom, including the bride.

10. Warden-Yarn15

101. Nurse with magical lips can heal anyone, but, she must give them a blowjob first and have them cum before they're magically cured of any illness.

11. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

102: A coven of witches live fairly normal lives as houswives and mother in an upscale neigbhorhood. They use their powers to make sure they look great, their husbands are successful and faithful, and their neighborhood is safe and friendly.
    But what happens when someone tries to upset the perfect world they created for themselves? Maybe a sexy vixen with a thing for married men moves into the neighborhood or gets a job at the country club or one of their husband's businsesses, or a powerful warlock or witch moves in and does not want to play nice with the neighbors....

Cuchuilain likes this.
  12. Unknown7

103: Let's Rape Hitler.

Someone goes back in time to rape Hitler.

13. RicoLouis

104: A house is haunted by ghost who have died during sex. They are looking to add more souls to there eternal orgy.

14. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Might be problematic when turned into a story.

15. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

Reminds me of the premise of Thorne Smith's "Topper" - a fortyish banker buys a roadster on impulse which turns out to be haunted by the ghosts of the wild young couple who were killed while driving in it.

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0600241h.html

George and Marion Kerby are happy to share their spirit of fun and inflict delightful excitement into Topper's life, but but Marion turns Topper away at last. "You're not part of our club yet."

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  16. Warden-Yarn15

105: Couple travels around and tries their best to shag in public areas.

What happens when they're caught, who knows. M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶g̶.̶

Cuchuilain likes this.
  17. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I quite like the idea of 28. Perhaps with them competing, and at the end of each week they are given points by some umpire/referee character for who has caused the most erotic mayhem. Possible umpire later to be revealed as maybe the succubus or whoever that gave out all these powers.

18. Unknown7

Why not make it a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen story where Mina Harker, Allan Quartermane, Nemo, the Invisible Man and Mr. Hyde do that?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  19. Warden-Yarn15

106. Miss Something contestants want a unanimous vote that they should win.

For some reason, the judges are all men as well, and so includes our main character. That or it's a 3rd POV.

Whatever the case, beautiful and sexy women all prancing around in bikinis and sashes are hellbent on being nominated, and if the judges think more with pheromones than brains, then it should be easy getting nominated. That doesn't mean others didn't think of it either.

20. Impregmaniac

I see this more of a Female POV story, where it's basically a competition to sleep their way to the crown. With a sprinkling of rivalries, betrayals, broken promises, blackmail, and lots and lots of in-story slander.