1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Possibly when you get back to the future, you look up Hitler to find he's now had a fairly decent normal life with the sole kink of writing copious quantities of erotic stories. However, someone else, Himmler or Goebbels or someone has taken his place, done a better job and actually won WW2. USA & the rest of the world are draped in Swastikas.

2. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

107. Fucked up Fairytales: Popular children's books are suddenly sexualized.

No there will be no children in it, but adult characters in well-known cartoons suddenly wake up to the reality that they have bills to pay, selves to love, and time for themselves as they indulge in their own vices. Or prostitution because some children's characters are piss poor at their jobs.

Edit: Thinking about this, this might be a horrible idea as there might not be as many adult characters in children's tales. And the ones that I can name at the top of my head are usually animals (Geronimo Stilton).

3. Unknown7

Unknown7 Really Experienced

Just age them up. Erotic drawings do that with Dorothy, Alice and Red Riding Hood all the time.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  4. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

While true, and this is the go-to strategy of everyone, I don't mean fairytales specifically.

In my mind I was thinking Magic Schoolbus, Goosebumps, Percy Jackson (which already have erotic stories), and other books series, that I didn't read because I had no money when there was a Scholastic Bookfair at school.

5. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I was thinking of classics - you could do it as a sort of 1001 nights. So,

107.0 Scheherezade has to tell erotic stories every night to stave off her execution (or possibly a more erotic punishment). The stories she tells are:
    107.1 - The pied piper of Hamelyn uses his pipes to enchant and kidnap all the women from the town of Hamelyn instead of the children
    107.2 - The empress's new clothes.
    107.3 - erotic variants of Sinbad / Aladdin /AliBaba etc, involving rescuing chained princesses, possibly just to late to prevent a dire fate.
    107.4 - The princess and the pea. After realizing that the princess is a spoilt &*$% when she complains about a bed being uncomfortable because it has a pea under a huge mattress, the locals fuck her on it.
    (*107.5 won't work since Goldilocks and the three bears would fall fowl of a fundamental CHYOA rule.)

6. Violet_Von_Vixen

Violet_Von_Vixen Experienced

Just make them gay bears (the hairy human variety) with Goldilocks being a crossdresser or a sissy. Leather daddy anyone? I'll write this if no one else does. :p

Cuchuilain, Warden-Yarn15 and Regin34 like this.
  7. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Genius! lol.
    I'm gonna hold you to that. Feel like this is a writers challenge coming on. I'll put together a framing chapter 1. with Scheherezade etc. then we all need to put together a grown up version of a fairy tale or kids story to include as chapter 2s Who's with me. - We should get at least 4 likes between us with this one! - You've got Goldilocks Violet!

8. Violet_Von_Vixen

Oh fuck... being held accountable. Ok. I'll get on it. I've just reread the children's version of the story. I'll probably peek back when I ask how the hell to add chapters to people's stories.

Edit: Of course, I'll let you see my draft, can_i_see_ur_tits_please (very polite username lol)

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  9. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

It'll take me a few days to get the story set up as public and approved. No rush. and - Just do it if its fun.
    It should just be the same way to add a chapter as to one of your own stories - just click the link at the end that says "Add a New Chapter"

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow all you little piggies....

10. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Thats the story submitted for approval (called it 1001 nights)
    Dont leave me hung out to dry folks. Looking for a fairy tale chapter 2 to go in it. Unknown, humilatron, Yvel, Warden, Gambio, Zeebop etc - You know this is going to be stupid. We might actually struggle to get the 4 likes out of it between us.
    (Expecting something fairly left-field from you Warden - a tale that was only ever shown at 3am in Icelandic public tv or similar. H, I'm pretty sure Rapunzel's tower was not equipped with a toilet. How did she hold it in all those years?)
    Lets go Violet - we've got work to do!

11. Unknown7

Whats the story called?

12. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

1001 nights
    I guess it'll be a day or two before its approved and live.

Tried to make it relatively like the Arabian 1001 nights frame story for all the Alladin, Ali Baba, Sinbad stories etc, but any tale at all can go in as chapter 2s.

13. Unknown7

108. The protagonist reincarnates inside a CHYOA story. It can an actual one or a parody of one.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  14. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

It's up.

Good luck folks.

Will definitely keep an eye on it.

15. Violet_Von_Vixen

Here I was thinking I'd write a story about being a cat girl in a cat world, but I've been roped into leather daddy bear fucking. lol. Ok, I'm going to try starting this now.
    Edit: I'm halfway done with a first draft. I don't usually write this fast...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Cuchuilain likes this.
  16. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I'm only just started... help.
    Good luck - and Warden has got there ahead of us all. Impressed as always by your subject material Warden. Hadn't heard of that one before.

Edit - I'm having a go at the Pied Piper of Hamelin just now

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2021
  17. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Hell no Violet - just publish what you want when you want. Its your name on it, and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    ... and as for my username, its just who i am, part of my identity and individuality - though it makes a lot more sense on a webcam site than it does here. Could be worse though. Nobody likes it on facebook.

18. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

109.Robinson's Cruise

Robinson is a forty-something man that that lives a somewhat sad life. He the kind of nerd no one actually cares about: he's rather unfit, has an unstatisfying job, still lives with his parents and has nothing that even remotely resembles a girlfriend... you know, he is living the dream. For a change, he decides to go on a cruise in the Pacific Ocean, his very first vacation in ages.
    Unfortunately the ship sinks during a typhoon. Too bad, but it wasn't like he was actually enjoing himself anyways so, eh(shrugs).

He wakes up on a white-sand-crystal-water-y kind of paradise island, whitout any annoying smoke monster that is, alone. Or at least that is what he thinks.

The morning after he stumbles on a girl, literally, lying face down in the sand. Is she still alive? Oh God, ler her be!

Aaand she breathes! Yeah, and Robinson saw her on the cruise ship right? She was with ... her parents? Her boyfriend maybe? He can't remember.
    And so does she, apparently.

The girl has visible, bloody scar on the corner of her forehead, she must have hit something while the ship tumbled wildly over the ocean, and has one of the most coolest (medically speaking of course...) cases of amnesia.
    Since she's kind of pale and has this silly black hair tied in pigtails and looks very young, barely eighteen, and Robinson has this silly sense of humor of his, he decides to call her Wednesday despite no one ever will be able to get that one.

Will they get along? Will he tell her who she is when he finds her belongings or take advantage of the situation?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    Warden-Yarn15 and Cuchuilain like this.
  19. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Nice - and no idea where Wednesday came from. - I think that makes 109. Unknown has already grabbed 108.

20. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

Yeah right? I don't know either.

That's right, the number is 109, my bad.