1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

As I recall, there is a slavery / non-con element to the original book with See you next Tuesday or whatever her name was. (glossed over in later kids adaptations). Might be suitable for an abridgement in the 1001 storyline we've started (terrible idea though it is). Just in case you feel like dropping a chapter...

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  2. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

OFC there was, it was written in the seventheenth century after all.

It was rather colonialist, and Christian. Eww. Surely not the take I would give.

I was more thinking of the guy playing (or rather trying) tricks on her mind, telling her some invented story about their relationship like being her fiance or dad or teacher or whatever and trying to take advantage of that.
    But between he being akward and her being quite disillusioned and sharp things go not exactly as planned.
    He bangs her tough. At some point. Probably.

The name was Friday, and if I recall correctly it was man or a boy. On this matter, while I totally support the version with chocolate skin twink, that's not my cup of tea.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  3. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I prefer the goth with pigtails aged up appropriately to 18yo version myself tbh.

SeriousBrainDamage likes this.
  4. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

110: Post-apocalyptic. The end-of-the-world bomb has killed all men instantly, apart from one, but left females unscathed.
    Obviously he is hunted and captured and used as a stud to impregnate as many as possible. However the bomb's further developments are that all the women left alive gradually go blind. The hero escapes and becomes the absolute king in the kingdom of the blind

5. Unknown7

Unknown7 Really Experienced

Does this hero have one eye?

6. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

I missed that.

So, well, the story sure hasn't that fantasy & disney-y vibe I feel it should have.

On the other hand Robinson Crusoe it's a book, so that's a parody of an actual existing tale alright.

Yet I fear it could look out of place.

This is all purposedly failing to address my motivation crysis issue by the way.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    Cuchuilain likes this.
  7. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

This somewhat sounds like an ending to a Duke Nukem game.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  8. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Pretty sure I would contrive it that he did.

9. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Never
    I havent really played computer games - I'm aware that I'm missing out on a whopping chunk of contemporary culture, but I dont really get them. Pacman was all right when it came out, but I got kind of lost after that.

10. Story Idea: 111 // Creator: YveltalWarrior // Date: 11/21/2021

Description: This was literally another one of my shower thoughts gone a bit too far. This story revolves around a main character that is the typical surfer dude with a great job, a hot girlfriend, a lot of cash, etcetera, etcetera. One unfortunate day, he dies in a hit-and-run and gets rather predictably isekai'd. Only difference here is that he is isekai'd into a world where his life sucks. The world will most likely be a femdom world and he will be some skinny guy with a micropenis, making him utterly useless to the dominatrix matriarchy. Long story short, his goal is to find some sort of MacGuffin that will return him back to his world with the help of some men and women and a lot of humiliation. I'm thinking that there will be a "twist" at the end. When our brave protagonist returns home after a hard journey, he returns as a decrepit old man without any memory of his isekai adventures because time and space shenanigans. He only remembers his life up till his death, including his death. Over 65 years passed on Earth, making him 88. Because the world basically moved on without him, he gets really depressed since he doesn't recall his good times in the isekai world. He only remembers that everything went black for a second until he opened his eyes again. I'm thinking that he was teleported onto the same sidewalk where he died for the first time. While struggling to cross the street, a driver in a sports car hits him. The story ends by saying, "As he closed his eyes for the final time, the last words he heard were from the man who hit him. They weren't words of concern or fear, all his killer said was, 'Dammit, I just got this car!'"

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  11. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

He could do a pile of stupid stuff to get himself killed and re-isekai'd to a situation more of his choosing. I think thats what the protagonist in Riverworld did. (before the great secret powers behind the curtain had to intervene to tell him there's a limit to the number of new lives you can get.
    I guess each new world can be different, but not as good as the original so he's always trying to get back. (e.g. in the next one, he's a hulking warrior, but with complete impotence, or a furry dwarf with a huge cock, but an unfortunate countenance, or a much more muscular virile version of himself, but the women are all clones of his mother)

SeriousBrainDamage likes this.
  12. dingsdongs

dingsdongs Really Really Experienced

112: FFF - Fucking For Future

People are often quite reluctant to change their behaviour. But what if they had the right incentives?
    A story where people use all of their assets and charms to persuade others to do the right thing.

Could be a pretty activist realizing that more people listen to her when she dresses to impress.

Could be a bdsm setting, where the protagonist quite forcefully shows others the errors of their ways.

13. Unknown7

Unknown7 Really Experienced

I did have a similar idea except instead of a surfer dude, it would be a woman who believed in female supremacy.

14. Warden-Yarn15

Not much of a story, more of a scene idea.

Anyone seen those pictures or scenes in movies where a dog pulls (sometimes aggressively) on a woman's bikini at the beach? That's about it.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  15. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

113 (Possibly 112.1)

NASA identifies intergalactic Vogon war party on their way. Vastly superior starships. Heavily armed. Calculations are though it will take them 500 years to get here (sub light-speed. Warp Drive is not a reality - Lightspeed is still universal maximum speed limit)
    Our only hope to create something to beat them is to get better and smarter.
    Therefore... There is a program in place to improve the human race. Selective breeding. Anyone with an IQ over 140 gets multiple partners / free use of others. By the time the Vogons get here we are more than ready.

16. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

about a guy who trains his dog to do exactly that?
    Or exhibitionist girl who trains her dog to do it so that she can pretend to be embarrassed?
    Or perhaps from POV of the dog, who likes to see topless girls, though trying hard not to break site rules? May be the reincarnated spirit of a Perv.

17. Warden-Yarn15

Shapeshifter that turns himself into a dog and pull bikinis at different sides of the beach for fun maybe.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  18. Violet_Von_Vixen

Violet_Von_Vixen Experienced

Well, I finally finished this. I'll just post it all as one chapter. Hope you all enjoy it when it gets published on here. I've enjoyed reading the other chapters too. :)

19. Violet_Von_Vixen

Violet_Von_Vixen Experienced

It seems to have uploaded as one big block of text, and I'm not sure how to delete the chapter until I figure out how to fix it. I'm not sure how to amend the spacing it as it did some really weird stuff when I tried.
    Edit: I think this is fixed, but let me know if anything shows up wonky.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
    Cuchuilain likes this.
  20. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Looks geat to me Violet. I think its gone in in the wrong place, but Warden has put a link in for it, so should be fine.
    A work of genius!

Violet_Von_Vixen likes this.