Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Arachna, May 15, 2023.

1. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]
    @majus
    As usual, Thurbridge looked like it always did. A desolate place of no consequence, in the middle of nowhere. The advantage to it was that the church itself barely seemed to remember it was even part of the province. It had allowed her to keep to herself out here when she wanted, though every once and while a rich noble would make the trip out to seek out her skills. Of course, the line between getting the right customers and ones who could keep it quiet properly wasn't easy to navigate, but so far she seemed to have managed. But it wasn't much of a surprise. In such a mostly poor isolated community, people who could afford the time and money for an actual doctor in the cities were few, and some enjoyed her company for...more personal reasons.

Her face says enough, thinking about it. Partly hopeful, but not going to ask.

[​IMG]

"Sarah, are you feeling okay?" Her husband has to ask the question noticing his wife's face, but not seeming able to put together the obvious reason.

"Umm...I'm fine. Just maybe that cold was worse than I thought." She doesn't sound anything close to sick and while the excuse is painfully transparent, she still seems to be keeping that. From experience, Beatrice could tell that was likely for herself too, not willing to admit she just wanted an excuse for it to happen again.

"Well, I can deal with the store by myself today. Get some early rest." He doesn't seem to really put it together as he makes his way inside and she gradually reaches to take the delivery that she doesn't actually need.

Still out in the open on the street, she takes the package, but says nothing. She's obviously thinking about it and remembers it well, but isn't willing to talk about it.

"..."

"You..." She managed to look her in the eye for a moment, but then she lost it.

"...there's a new priest in town." Only capable of changing the subject, and in a very silted manner, she attempts to hold some kind of conversation even as her body unconsciously shifts, moving her arm underneath her chest to push it up as if to give it emphasis, even while she stands still.

"The countess is also supposed to be bringing in a detachment soon because of what happened to the farms..." She still talked very silted, but Beatrice new what Sarah was talking about. A good number of sheep and cattle dead. Mauled. Ripped apart. Of course, she had very little to do with that. The reasons were pretty obvious. Though for those who wouldn't know better, the verdict was actual wolves.

She seemed to be trying to ask something, but just couldn't manage getting past the awkwardness to do it.

"Do...you...?"

Tjf and majus like this.
  2. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]
    @merkros

Seated at the fireplace, the organgish glow emanating flickered around the room. Strategically placed so that the light could provide a place to read almost anywhere in the study while remaining comfortable and warm. A combination that had many times paid off. It did this time too.

As she held the letter between her fingers, reading it again, didn’t offer much to make it make sense. He had sent notice that he had planned to arrive later this evening most likely in the dead of the night.

First, was the fact it was from Faulkner. Letters from old students wasn’t that uncommon that they’d want to have her advice on something or the other, but Cedric Faulkner had always been an average at best student, academically. He was in fact, fairly clever, albeit far from a genius. His main weakness had been his unwillingness to do more than the bare minimum if he could take a shortcut to make the work go by faster.

It wasn’t impossible to imagine he’d still go on to find work somewhere, but while this was clearly his own kind of writing, it was hard to imagine this letter could possibly be written by the same person.

Part of it was the informality. He used to be a lot more talkative and sociable, but this was a greeting and explanation in all the dry informal academic speak that was custom.

Yet, somehow barely coherent. In the middle of the page was a mess of a string of numbers and a cube hastily drawn. The math all made sense, but it was difficult to follow what this was for or even about.

Not aided by the fact the letter had came mostly wet. Practically ruined, but the courier had just managed to save it. He was writing professional letters but allowing them to get wet and delivering them instead of writing them anew. He must have rushed to send this.

But even after the fourth time reading it, she could barely ascertain as to why. All she could gather was he found it important enough to pick her brain and apparently had taken some kind of academy job, but he seemed to skip over any of the details as to what.

Important it seemed, yet seemingly had no desire on to explain himself.

Tjf likes this.
  3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice smiled as she lured the woman into the alley. It was so easy and fun to play, to trick people. For example, to give someone medicine mixed with just a little of aphrodisiac, triggered by the perfumes of yours truly ~.

"Is that so, my dear?" The witch asked as she pushed Sarah against the wall, in the shadows of the alley. "And how is this priest?" She hummed as she moved closer, taking into her hand Sarah's hair and smelling them.

Arachna likes this.
  4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

The young mother was embarrassed at the sudden touch, looking around for any onlookers, but she didn’t move away, slightly leaning into Beatrice’s touch while her cheeks flushed. Sarah’s legs began to part instinctively, before reminding herself and placing a hand on Beatrice’s shoulder as if ready to push her away, but there was no force behind it.

“Someone might….” She couldn’t manage looking the witch directly in the eyes as her breath ran ragged, chest heaving. Between the light fabric of her dress, her nipples began peeking out.

“Priest…” With her body stimulated by the magical drug in her system, it took her a few moments to even remember what she talked about.

“He’s…rather young. I guess they wanted someone with good years still left…ha…” She gasped, trying to continue the conversation even while she positioned herself flat against the wall, as if trying to tempt the witch to close in.

“I haven’t really went to him much…I can’t tell him that I…” She squirmed again, looking more directly at Beatrice for a minute, before looking away again in shame. “I’m cheating on my husband with a woman.”

majus likes this.
  5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice hummed as she pushed the material of woman's dress down, releasing her bountiful breasts. The two were in such a place, that no one would notice them, unless they entered the alley.

"Oh, can a woman cheat on her husband with other woman?" She asked as she started playing with her breasts. "It's not like you could get pregnant~" She leaned over and kissed the woman on lips.

Really, Sarah was hesitating more then her husband - the man had little restrictions when he fucked her in the barn, when Sarah lied ill in her bed.

Her hand moved down, tugging the skirt of peasant up, allowing witch to slide her fingers into woman's wet pussy.

Arachna likes this.
  6. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"That's not really the point!" She tried to be more assertive but the red head could feel the heat radiating off the peasant woman's body begging to be touched. As soon as the witch's fingers made contact with the mountains of breast flesh, she gasped and her nipples immediately stiffened. Sarah was never active as a partner usually. Probably why her husband felt the need for more entertainment despite his wife's looks.

But as the witch kissed her lover, the stimulation from the aphrodisiac had it's full effect, the woman opening her mouth in response eagerly as she wrapped her thigh around the witch's. Not able to take it anymore, the married woman's hands had traveled to run along the red haired woman's hips and waist, quickly pulling aside her dress so she could bring a hand along the other woman's crotch.

"I love my husband but..." Her breath was still running ragged even as she tried to speak and the words sounded weak with Sarah's face brought so close to the witch's. "I just can't stop thinking about sex with you."

majus likes this.
  7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Hmm~ aren't you a bad wife and a bad woman?" Beatrice asked as she started moving her fingers, pleasuring Sarah. She groped her, kissed her and when woman was on the edge, Beatrice kissed her deeply, to muffle her moans and brought her over the edge to orgasm.

"Only sex~" She asked as Sarah slid to her knees, her mind blanked by climax.

Beatrice pulled down her panties and put some light drug on her pussy. Then she grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled her head so she started licking her pussy with the drug.

Beatrice licked her lips as she put her right leg over the peasant's shoulder. She pulled down the hem of her dress, releasing her bountiful chest as Sarah licked her pussy greedily. She started massaging her breasts, stimulating them.

The drug she was taking was simple. It gave pleasure while also was lightly addictive, not strong. It would just mke Sarh long for Beatrice - or rather her pussy.

The witch licked her lips and arched as a schock traveled through her spine when she felt Sarah's tongue hit a particular sensitive spot.

Arachna likes this.
  8. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Aaah?" Sarah let out a disappointed, and frustrated moan as the witch stopped the toying of her body, the stream and shuddering of her orgasm doing nothing to slow down the arousal.

Taking the sign to lower herself as Beatrice presented her pussy, she stared at it for a second, still some sense of shame, but short lived as she buried her face between her legs.

The redhead could see and feel it as the young mother ran her tongue deep inside. Shuddering, eyes cast up but wild with lust, her arousal had already hit its limit, but was now going past that as she lapped up the witch’s juices eagerly.

Sarah wasn’t exactly skilled, but her need for her mistress’s approval had her explore every inch she could and trying to strike every sensitive spot to send her lover over the edge, aiming to cause the witch to release all over her face.

majus likes this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice moaned as she finally reached her orgasm, her juices spraying over MILF's face.

Satisfied she leaned forward and kissed the woman, her gloved hand discreetly applying a solution that would allow woman to reach another orgasm, but this one would leave only satisfaction and no urgent need... but there would be a tingling of longing left.

She fingered the woman, making her quickly reach her peak and climaxing. Beatrice leaned forward and kissed the woman, who was still high on her climax.

"Very good my toy~" She chuckle. She then fixed her clothes. "If you need more... medicine, you know where to find me."

She cooed woman's face, before leaving.

The witch left Sarah and made her ay back to her home.

Arachna likes this.
  10. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

She began to dress, somewhat struggling with sliding her massive mounds back in her dress, that the fabric already barely covered, one of her nipples being still halfway exposed as she struggle to adjust and clean herself up, while the lower half of her skirt remained soaked from her own juices.

With the heat dying down, Sarah’s face still flushed with intensity at knowing what she had just done.

“It would be a long trip back wouldn’t…” The peasant woman tried to drop the not so subtle hint, like so many others did.

(I debated if this should be luck or intelligence)

Movement. Out of the corner of her eye. It’s hard to catch a glimpse, just the glimpse of a body in black, but as quickly as she spotted it, it had faded instantly as a response. She couldn’t make out the details, only having really caught the brief movement, or tell the size and shape, but she was being watched.

Sarah was more enamoured with undoubtedly perverse thoughts about lover too much to notice, and out of the alley, the noise of a stagecoach and running horses blocked her out as she spoke, as well as any attempt of witnessing the watcher.

Last edited: May 17, 2023
    majus likes this.
  11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice smiled.

"Pleasure is all and good, when taken in small dosages~" It leaves you wanting for more later one , she thought. "We are done for now, my dear."She finished slipping her dress on, covering her breasts. The witch leaned forward and grabbed her panties, then pulled them up.

"I guess we will finish here.... be careful on your way home, my dear~"

She said as she made her way out of the alley. She wondered who the person observing them was.... Sarah's husband? Oh, then Sarah might be in trouble~ One of village girls?

Or thief.

She walked slowly makin sure to stay alert, her eyes searching....

12. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Sarah somewhat disappointedly, nods along and dresses herself, face still flushed as she has to make her way home, leaving Beatrice able to focus on whatever had been observing to see if she could pick up the trail.

...but, as much as she looked, the village streets were largely empty and barren. Whoever, or whatever, it was, most likely was long gone by now.

majus likes this.
  13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice looked around, but finding nothing, she simply shrugged and made her way back to home.

She had some potions to do... but that was for tomorrow. She wanted to sleep today.

With that in mind, she returned back home and went to sleep.

Arachna likes this.
  14. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]

There are a lot of words to describe her cottage out in the middle of nowhere. Subtle is not one of them. However, it's outside perimeter wasn't as relevant as it's contents. The particular location actually made it ideal for growing all the kinds of things she needs and it at least had all the basic life necessities for herself.

Serving it's purpose for now, she was pretty quick to make her way inside. Materials and things exactly where she had left them before. Apparently whatever her follower was hadn't found their way here yet. It was pretty unlikely they would have tried following her after she was alerted so they were most likely oblivious to exactly where she was hiding if they didn't already know. But that would be a question for later.

For now, she went to bed and slept.

majus likes this.
  15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice stripped naked and went to sleep.

Once she woke up, she started a day by releaving her sexual tension, pleasuring herself.

Once she reached her peak, she took a batch, put on her clothes and went to her lab, to make more potions. Her day passed working, and waiting for potential clints.

Arachna likes this.
  16. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

The day progressed mostly slow and quiet as usual. A couple of the peasant men and women had made the trip out just for her, but little came of it. While a constant stream of customers was far from a regular thing here, usually most of her money came from the rare person making the trip out when they're desperate enough to try anything and rich enough to afford anything. As the day progresses through the midway, the sounds of horses and a stage coach heralded the arrival of what was likely exactly that before she even looked out to see the arrival.

As he stepped out, she could see she knew who this man was. The wizened, but authoritative looking expression. She hadn't spoken to him much directly before, of course. He wasn't wearing the same clothes now, but something more expensive than that. Evidentially, he must be doing pretty well for himself. The former village priest. He wasn't exactly a friend of hers, by any means. But there had always been a certain mutual understanding from the fact he had never gave the word to invoke the rite of absolution due to the village having little else in options to treat and curse diseases. Not that he was unwilling, but it would have done more harm than good. They were hardly friends, and he certainly was no customer of hers, so why he had chosen to stop here was anyone's guess. Yet, after he surveyed his surroundings and saw the hut, he had begun to approach.

[​IMG]

majus likes this.
  17. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice hummed as she saw the man. She had a... tolerable relationship with the former priest - they might not like each other, but they were tolerating each other.

So she saw no reason to be discorteous. She opened the door and invited the man inside.

"Tea? Wine?" She offered as the man sat down. She started preparing the drinks. "What brings you hear?" She asked as she sat down on the other side of table. "Finally decided to buy this medicine on your hurting back?""

Arachna likes this.
  18. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

The man was as gruff as could be expected, mostly silent save for gesturing for tea, while he sat down. He looked a little annoyed at her question, before grumbling and letting out a long drawn out sigh.

"...I'm too old to just bear with it." Reaching into his coin purse, he placed a sizeable amount on the table, but looked her over with little physical interest, seeming more focused on other matters than her usual clients from the village just bored of not seeing her.

"but I don't go all the way out here for nothin. You know that." He took a few seconds to follow up before looking back at her again as if thinking to himself.

'It's about the kid they got to replace me. Church wanted someone younger. That's all fine. But now, that's gonna make a problem. He's all out fresh faced, naive, gung-ho about this and everything, and that means he's gonna have to go and show and what he can do." He grabbed his cup and took a drink, before looking at her again.

"You see where this is going? Now, if he goes and dies, that's going to get the church to go and bring in the inquisition. If that happens, they'll drag a lot of people into it and it's gonna be a god dam mess. The best thing I can do, is tell you that if you wanna keep living here, you got to be smart about it."

majus likes this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Beatrice took a sip of tea.

"So that's what is it about." She said as she got up. "If the boy gets himself killed after trying to catch a pack of wolves, that's his stupidity." She said as she put three bottles on the table.

"Drink the red one, smeer the transparent one on your back. Do it for three weeks, the pain should pass." She sat down and took another sip of tea.

"I heard that the countess is already comming here with contingent of inquisitors." She looked at the older man.

Arachna likes this.
  20. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Hunters, but inquisitors are unlikely. The countess has little reason to welcome the church into her lands more than she has to. It probably will have to come to that. The guy she hired is mostly all talk and a lot of stories about a bunch of things he didn't do. Goes by the name of Red Talon."

Total=20

Even in such a remote village, Beatrice had heard of him. What the old priest was saying was probably true if the stories about him were anything to go by. They were....pretty hard to believe as things that could ever possibly be real if you thought about them for a minute. Between having slain an entire pack of werewolves while blinded and wiping out a witch coven single handedly, the odds of any of that actually being true were near zero.

"He has a couple rookies tagging along to learn from him, and I'd actually probably think they get more skills already than the guy they're supposed to be learning from. I know the boy has at least slain a vampire before as a fact."

majus likes this.