Federation's 7th Exploration fleet

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by majus, Mar 30, 2022.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The light flickered, slowly lighting up the room. It was a room, which was present on each Federation ship – it allowed holo-conferences...

[​IMG]

At first, there was barely anyone present, but slowly, holograms of each Captain came to life, showing in one of the seats. This was a special conference – the 7th fleet has just arrived in uncharted Teta Quadrant... this was when their mission would begin...

Finally, when everyone was present, a recording was played - another Hologram came to life, showing an admiral Zariya Aym, the commander of the 7th fleet.

[​IMG]

Normally, she would be present, leading the expedition, but due to circumstances, she had to stay in the Federation territory and no stand-in could be found in time. The expedition, also could not be delayed anymore due to the politician's pressure...

The only thing Admiral Aym could do was to leave the fleet their orders.

"Captains." She started. "If you are hearing this, you have taught Teta Quadrant. I regret greatly not being able to be there, with you... but the situation demanded my presence. Your mission in this unknown territory is to explore space and establish the Federation's presence. You are given a free hand in how you will proceed."

She paused.

"Your first priority should be establishing a base – a place where you could resupply, repair and rest.
    Next, you should build a long communication device. The distance from the Federation's space means that any message sent from Teta to the Federation might take weeks to arrive. A proper communication channel would make things easier.

Your target should be to establish a self-sufficient base – with docks, factories, clone facilities, etc.
    Be careful with the natives – if possible, establish friendly relations. If you have a chance - bring them into the umbrella of the Federation – either as members or protectorates. But don't push it – a trade deal or non-aggression pacts would be enough.

You have a free hand in taking down pirates and slavers – if you think that one of the local powers is a danger to your mission, you have permission to deal with it, as you see fit... but you will be required to explain your actions, so don't act rashly!"

Admiral finished with an edge in her voice.

"Also, be careful when exploring the Quadrant. The space is vast - it's both marvellous as well dangerous. Never, underestimate it as well as things that might be hidden there. It's a place of great opportunity for us."

Admiral paused.

"Captains of the 7th fleet... good luck. Make the Federation proud. Admiral Aym out."

The hologram flickered out of existence, leaving present Captains – their holograms - alone in the conference room. The central projector flickered, showing the Nebula that surrounded the fleet - the gateway to Teta Quadrant.

[​IMG]

Now, it was up to them, to decide the next action of the fleet.

Omega98, Arachna, Regin34 and 2 others like this.
  2. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Capitan Saffrona decided to take voice as first of the rest capitans. [​IMG]
    "Capitans, as we get informed, our target is making our Federation more powerfull and stronger in galaxy by colonier this undiscover region. " She hit fist in her table.
    "We all have our strong points and weak points, so to be able to succed we have to work thougether. Some of you may know me, others will get know me but for now I tell you what I'm good. " Saffrona look around holograms of capitans.
    "I'm soldier and I'm warioress. I'm Saffrona. I'm going first to battle, win or die. I, and my crew could be the iron fist for the fleet, we will clear area of any enemies of the fleet. We just need target." She take a breath, making break.
    "But for this target, we need to know where to strike. So first we need anyone with science and more ground knowledge to let' us know on which planet it would be best for us to build base. Clear water to drink, naturar resorcures, possibilyty to gain food, these kind. Secend, we have to search planet for locals members, to get know if they are friendly or at least neutral. But if all al this fail. " Saffrona make move like cutting her throat. " We will strike and conquer!"

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    Omega98, Arachna, majus and 2 others like this.
  3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Victoria remained silent for a few moments, thinking, then smiled at the other captains' holograms and waited for Capitan Saffrona to finish speaking. “Hello, everyone, I am Victoria, captain of the Aurora. Me and my crew should be able to handle any diplomatic issues that arise during our time here.” While she had read about the other captains she had never met them in person until now, so this seemed as good a time as any for a formal introduction. “I hope we will work well together.” Or at least not get in each other's way... “My thoughts about the task ahead of us are similar to Capitan Saffrona's. I suggest we start by scouting and scanning the area – we need to know what resources are available and how difficult to obtain they might be. We also need to know about the locals – how advanced they are, how friendly or hostile... Once we have some idea what we're dealing with here we can then choose a place to establish a permanent base. How does this plan sound?” She suggested a plan of action similar to Saffrona's.

Omega98, Arachna, unisol_gr44 and 2 others like this.
  4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

“I must introduce myself. Captain Klara Sondheim.
    “The Wolf of the Federation.” I always liked that one.” From her overly confident smile she just expected them to know who she was. If they did, it wasn’t because of generosity. Recalling the words of the Admiral, she quickly frowned and didn’t was time getting vocal about it.

“Bring the natives into the Federation.” Must we? They’re inbred savages. I would recommend simply bombing them from orbit, then deploying drones to collect resources without being required to pay them anything.” Captain Sondheim sat back in her chair, the upscale leather and wine glass in her hand, providing a good hint of where the surplus budget for her ship goes.

Though she smiled, nobody would call it friendly. Folding one of her arms under her chest, she held up her glass, as a bottle of red win poured being held in the air. Any excuse to lord her abilities over other people. “However, if we must-

“Oh, my god! Captain! 16 said my butt is too fat!”
    “I hate all of you!”
    “Lukas likes me best! Just die!”

Whatever she was about to say was interrupted by the sounds of young girl’s voice. All sounding identical and hormonal. The sight of one them getting spotted revealed a young girl who from the looks of it, was probably somewhere around 19. Young to be on a ship, but what struck out more was her almost looking identical to Klara, except younger, and maybe just a bit nicer.

“Excuse me.” With a calm tone, she manually flicked a button to flicker off the imaging screen, but it didn’t kill the background conversation.

“Can any of you not act incompetent for even one day? Why did we produce teenage clones!?” While Klara couldn’t be seen, her voice had broken out of it’s usual haughty tones. The rest was too distant to be heard, but eventually there was silence before she came back on.

“Apologies. As I was getting to, the natives would likely lack galactic allies for now and would be an easy target. If we must at least involve a few, they could be used as a privateer force that we would possess plausible deniability to sanctioning.”

Omega98, majus, unisol_gr44 and 2 others like this.
  5. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Saffrona cross her arms looking at capitan Klara.
    "I'm not against destroying locals, but for now we know nothing about their technology level and strong points. In my missions, I survive meeting with beasts imnune to modern weapons, which made me belive that we don't know everything about galaxy. Bombing unknown civilisation could lead us to putting stick into hive of bees." She said.
    "Also, by making colaboration with locals, we could make much resources from the planet with their help. So, I'm not against, but only after our other options run out."

Omega98, majus, unisol_gr44 and 2 others like this.
  6. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Captain Cherenkov remained seated and listened to Admiral Aym's short speech. What could be so much more important than to lead the fleet in person? Perhaps she shall join us later, he wondered.

You have to admire her passion, but her approach might be a bit too brash for the beginning, Andrey thought as he listened to the first captain to speak.

Andrey nodded along as Captain Victoria made her proposal. She seems rather friendly ... What's she hiding behind that radiant smile? He thought, ever the cynic.

Sounds like the Wolf doesn't have her pups under control, Andrey thought, giving an obviously bemused smirk as the conversation was going on over the speaker.

He looked at the holograms of the other captains, wondering if someone was going to speak. They should all know this, but better be safe than sorry later, Andrey thought and then spoke up:
     ‘I am Captain Cherenkov of the “Mendeleyev” for those who don't know me, and I concur with Captains Lehaiy and Victoria. Our first priority is to find a base of operations—and quickly. Lest we want our supply lines stretch all the way to the Alpha Quadrant. I hope you have packed your stores to the rafters, as finding a suitable planet that will serve all our needs might—no, it will definitely—take a while.
     ‘About alien life—sentient alien life—I must object to Captain Sondheim’s proposal of annihilation. We have no intel as of now, any civilisation we come across, no matter how primitive, might be part of a multi-planetary alliance like ours. We should be very careful not to start a fight we cannot win.
     ‘As I see it, we need to tip toe into this quadrant, ignorant as we are of its political landscape. Of course, I offer my ship and expertise to find us that staging ground planet and I am happy for any help on that mission.’

We could really do with some more seasoned captains, everyone here is brash, green and all too eager
    , Andrey thought about the situation.

Having said his opinion, Andrey quieted down and shut off his audio channel.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    Omega98, Arachna, majus and 2 others like this.
  7. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

"A pleasure to meet you all I'm sure." Zack said, a hand stroking his chin. "I'm Lieutenant Commander Zack Tungsten, Captain of the Midway."

The young man paused to consider the courses of action suggested by the other captains. "I agree with most of you in that exploration should be our first priority. I would suggest we focus our efforts on nearby type-G stars, those similar to Sol. There we'd be most likely to find habitable worlds on which to either settle or possibly make first contact with." After a brief pause he added, "We could travel individually or in groups. I personally have no preference."

moonblack, majus, Arachna and 2 others like this.
  8. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

The Federation's Deepspace Warcrimes Convention was not a recommendation.

The words of a senior officer echoed in the back of her mind, though she didn't feel overly concerned by the time they ruled against it. She found herself being overruled, but if anything, it seemed like she had sort of anticipated his. She certainly didn't look any less interested. Pursing her lips, she made a childish mock pouting face as a response.

"How cruel, singling me out." The sense of humor was short lived. The expression immediately retreating into a cold serious face, as she straightened.

"Nonetheless, I must insist on my proposals being sincerely weighed. Regardless of if you morally like the idea or who it is coming from, that should not take the place of the logic behind it. I must push my other option. If we are adamant to appease the barbarians, then I suggest part of the diplomatic mission needs an addendum. Recruiting local pirates or mercenary outfits to a small degree would keep us from avoiding having to expend any of our own troops. Just as well. All missions have complications, and it would be far easier to get away with encouraging local menaces to do the things that would only make problems if Federation Forces were discovered as responsible. A small local blackout group would be a big help in maneuvering from some of the more sticky webs that we can't afford to be tangled in." Having offered an more proper contribution to the discussion, she crossed her legs and listened to the others and their introductions of names she had forgotten already.

moonblack, Omega98, majus and 2 others like this.
  9. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Saffrona thinking about Klara proposal.
    "So you suggest classic tactic Divide and conquer? That sounds not bad too me." She said, thinking if she could take this task for herself.
    Then, she turn her attetion to young Zack, about whom she hear that he gain his position by his mother, than real skills. She hate guys like him, but for now his proposal sounds resonable.
    "Alright, so type-G stars are our first target. I agree with capitan Tungsten, we should deploy in that direction, with all our fleet. We could spread out later, while we managed to build safe base, now we should stay tougether."

moonblack, Omega98, majus and 2 others like this.
  10. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Perhaps I misjudged the first impression, she does show much more caution than I had given her credit for, the captain thought. He gave her an appreciative nod through his hologram.

I thought he got the post through nepotism, at least he’s not an idiot, Cherenkov thought before he said, ‘I think that's sound advice, captains Lehaiy and Tungsten.’

‘Nobody is doubting your expertise, Captain Sondheim. It's a good plan, if we encounter a political landscape that would make plausibly deniable forces necessary I’m sure we’ll find a way to recruit them,’ Andrey said.

Andrey nodded, ‘It would probably be wisest to only send probes and small scouts out while we don’t have a foothold in the quadrant, I agree with Captain Lehaiy. Once we have a secure base we could even meet in person, I’m not fond of these holo-conferences. They are so impersonal and inconvenient.’

@majus

Andrey turned off the audio and leaned to his left slightly, addressing his second-in-command, Commander Naomi Carter, who was standing beside him during the conference call, ‘I would be grateful if you could provide me with dossiers on all of our captains here, Naomi.’

11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@unisol_gr44

The commnader, who was waiting behind him, nodded her head.

"Ay, Captain." She said as she started manipulating the datapad. After a moment, she slid the datapad in front of the man - it contained only base information, barely anything interesting besides names and few missions they were involved it... unfortunately, that was all he could work on.

As he read, he noticed a sweat moving along Naomi's cheek.

She gave him a cocky smile, as she fell on her knees and crawled under the table, beyond the scope of holo-projectors.

@Auraicide @unisol_gr44 @Regin34 @moonblack @Omega98 @Tjf

As the captains discussed, the holotable in the middle of conference room flickered, showing the sensor readings.

-ukonwn star, type-G, number of celestial bodies
    -unknown signal
    -unknown signal

Two unknown signals were in the middle of nowhere...

Omega98, moonblack, Arachna and 2 others like this.
  12. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Saffrona look at readings of the scaners and smile to herself. Finaly some action, despite all these talking.
    "Very well, we could first scout the area like Alexey suggest. If no one is against it, I and my ship will take a look at that unknown signal in the space. I don't know what it is, but I want to find out." She said smiling ewen more.
    "I will meet with rest of you near these unknown star, I'm sure I will find you some where." She said and look at her computer, how long it will take her to get into these signal source.

Omega98, Tjf, moonblack and 2 others like this.
  13. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

‘Not much but thank you nonetheless,’ Andrey nodded to Naomi and went over the dossiers.

‘Naomi, what are you doing... ?’ Andrey tried to protest, but knew once Naomi had set her mind to something she was hard to stop.

‘I think it’s obvious and prudent that the “Mendeleyev” will be exploring that G-type solar system as the first course of action,’ Cherenkov announced to the others.

14. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As Saffrona checked the distances, she realised it was not that much of a detour, and she could still join the rest of the fleet... at some later time...

15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Just as he finished speaking, he felt his zipper being pulled down, a moment later he felt hot lips wrap around his dick...

16. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Most of the system here would be relatively uncharted and unknown. The planets will always be there. The anomalies strikes me as far more interesting. The Asnea is quite powerful, so I see there being much less risk involved in using it to search out one of these. The hounds must be released. They grow impatient at the lack of proper adventure by the day. Be sure to communicate if you'll need the Anesa's firepower. Keep in account, there's little way of knowing how short or long travel times will be, so take into account where and when you'll need support. It's better to have what you don't need, then discover you need it later." Ending the connection, she began the process of putting in the coordinates and giving the travel order.

Omega98, Tjf, majus and 3 others like this.
  17. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Alright capitans, so I will take look at this signal and will join to you later. Try not to die while I will be away. Roger that." She finished her trasmision,putting in the computer localisation of new solar system and signal. She stand up from the conference room and go to cabin of pilot.
    [​IMG]
    "Gavona, we get new target. We going to check this signal." She point at the map of the galaxy, and rise eyebrown for her topless pilot.
    "Did you miss your top again or some third person stole it again?"

Omega98, majus, Tjf and 2 others like this.
  18. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Andrey knew this was coming the moment she had gotten to her knees and started crawling. She always chose the worst time and riskiest places. That makes it more exciting for her, he guessed. While his flaccid cock was freed from its cloth prison, his mind raced how he could remain composed enough so the other captains wouldn't notice. The problem was: he absolutely loved Naomi’s blowjobs, he sighed, how could I possibly resist her and remain unfazed by that?

His heartrate and breathing increased, as his blood was redirected downwards. His cock slowly grew in Naomi’s skilled mouth.

19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

So, a star with some planets around it and two unknown signals. Nothing that requires my skills just yet.
    “Good luck to you both.” Victoria nodded politely to the two that would be investigating the unknown signals.
    “Good luck to you as well, captain Cherenkov. Please let me know right away about your findings, especially if there's anything that requires a more diplomatic approach - this is what the Aurora specializes in, after all.” Victoria cut off the transmission, then quickly informed the crew of her ship that they would be staying with the main fleet and not going anywhere just yet.

With that taken care of she decided to relax and read a book while waiting to hear from the captains that had gone exploring.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Captain Solaris sits quietly as the others plan out the operation, before finally piping up. "I believe the Aegean could be of use if it escorted the Mendeleyev - since the latter is less well armed. With your permission, of course, Captain Cherenkov."

The young captain raises an eyebrow as she sees Andrey's face twitch, visible even through the hologram. "Captain, are you feeling all right?"