Galaxies Far Away - Interest Check

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by Tjf, Apr 3, 2024.

?

Which of these ideas sounds best?

1. Caged City

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Stars Unending: Interregnum

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Galaxies Far Away

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

[​IMG]

A month ago, you were a regular person. You had a job, a family, paid taxes and had mundane worries. That ended when a green-skinned space pirate stopped on Earth to get laid and drunkenly kidnapped you to add you to her crew. Now the captain's gone, the ship's blown up, and you're stuck on some crime-filled planet in the Andromeda galaxy.

Fight, seduce, deal and swashbuckle your way back to Earth - if the galaxy doesn't swallow you up first.

---------

So, this one would be an RPG where the players are normal people swept up into a sci-fi galaxy and trying to make their way home, either as a group or individually. Players would start off as regular humans, but gain abilities, tech and items as their journey progresses. This is inspired pretty heavily by Star Wars, and a little by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - so the tone would be pretty light.

Alright, that's the last of my ideas, at least for now. What do people think?

Regin34, unisol_gr44, Omega98 and 3 others like this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

While I like all three ideas, I like Caged City best and Stars Unending: Interregnum in second place.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  3. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

I think, there’s room to work with, but I thought the first two things might be better.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  4. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

I like all three... what to choose?! ヽ(°〇°)ノ

Tjf likes this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

So we went from 3 - 1 - 0 to 3 - 3 - 0 and now to 3 - 3 - 1. Looks like we are stuck with the tie...

Tjf likes this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Yeah, lol. Still waiting a a little - I might break the tie myself if no one else votes.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  7. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Changed mine to Caged City, 4-2-1 now.

Tjf, Omega98 and Regin34 like this.
  8. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Well I think you could always try managing the two best if you feel like it, see which one gets the most traction after doing it anyway but don’t feel like you should. Really can’t say which one I’d pick since still struggling to really think of anything right now

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.