Image inspiration challenge

Discussion in 'Authors' Hangout' started by wicker, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Hayley and her mom both now regretted volunteering to help her brother Scott practice for his knot tying badge with the Scouts, but they couldn't say anything about it now. She didn't like the way Scott was smiling, and that was a strange glint in his eye that she had never seen before.
    What was he taking out of his pants!?!
    Realizing suddenly what was happening, her first thought was - "I hope he fucks mom first!"

lhs1707egvy41.jpg

2. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

The driving student insisted on having the air conditioning up full blast, and his instructor Ms. Haynes objected, but he had a solution, and he was very persuasivie.

[​IMG]

3. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

No matter what Crystal did to distract her, her girlfriend was not going to miss this sportswear sale.Pink Nike gym tops for $25! What a steal! INAih8iu_o.jpg

4. blank97

blank97 Really Experienced

Chelsey and Shirley were going on their date when suddenly two robbers with guns confronted them. But instead of asking for money or jewelry they demanded their skirts and left them after slapping their butts a couple of times.
    Now, they are forced to catch a bus in a state like this.
    _20200907_044644.JPG

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  5. wicker

Never, ever moon a cop after calling him a limp-dick pig.

[​IMG]

6. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Nuala was enjoying her decision to wear diapers instead of going to the toilet regularly. It totally made sense, just like that really persuasive man said when he clicked his fingers in front of her, and she was sure it would make her butt look bigger in a skirt, just like Cardi B's
    now where was she going to find 5 cocks to suck before lunch!?

q0zO4gJY7uoSMgdIxP1sCwNyilLPn-ndqErA3DZutMY.jpg

(Psst - @wicker - ever thought about launching this challenge on the main site?)

7. wicker

"Well, the time stop feature works," said Tom after he stripped his landlady, who had come in to complain about his loud music. "Now, let's see if the mind control function works."

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  8. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Anastasia assumed the position and waited on her initiation rites at the ladies knitting club. That was what they had called it to avoid unwelcome prying men. Unbeknownst to Anastasia and the rest of the town, they were all rampant lesbians and she would find herself gasping for air all night as pussy after pussy was ground on her face after she was spanked into submission.

Soap1.jpg

9. blank97

Tina lost a bet. Now she has to behave like a pet for the rest of the party. She is about to receive a good spanking from all the partygoers right now. images (4).jpg

10. blank97

Martha, the maid was caught stealing and the owner of the house demanded a boob job in exchange for not calling the cops on her. Unbeknownst to him Martha was an expert at making men cum so much that they faint.
    Now if only she could find where he hid her clothes she could steal everything and go far far away from this limp dick bastard.
    (@can_i_see_ur_tits_please_ I didn't know you were typing at the same time. Sorry for replying to the same pic)
    21493.jpg

Cuchuilain likes this.
  11. wicker

Tired of his bitchy bartender complaining about having to wear a mask, Mark used his new hypnotic powers to have her agree to a compromise.

[​IMG]

12. blank97

Lisa was excited about joining this all female club when her boyfriend told her that the dress code of this club is an all leather attire. Lisa loved to wear leather and role play as dominatrix with her boyfriend.
    What she didn't know was her boyfriend didn't like to be submissive and this club was actually a trap. When she got there a horse bridle was attached to her mouth and she was told she is expected to act as a horse and her boyfriend will ride her.
    window.jpg
    (I re-uploaded this image as I don't think anyone will respond to this otherwise.)

13. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

aaaand sleep! the hypnotist clicked his fingers and Selina went into a deep trance. She had only come in for help with her addiction to chocolate. Now she would develop an addiction to swallowing cum, and would only ever feel happiness again when she had a cock in her mouth.
    hobble1.JPG

14. blank97

Josh was sent to the Dean's office. She told him that as a punishment for slapping the English professor's ass in the middle of class, she will adminster corporal punishment to him with this cane.

What she didn't know was Josh has recently acquired the magical power to control clothes. At first she felt the clothing getting tighter then she couldn't move and finally her clothes got so tight that they tore and she was naked in front of Josh who clicked a selfie with her (while she was nude). She told him to delete that pic and arrange some clothes for her but he told her that he will do that on the condition that she receives the caning he was supposed to. She reluctantly agreed. After 100 swats on her bare ass, her arse was red as a tomato and she was crying miserably. After the caning was done she asked him to get some clothes but he just opened the door and revealed that his whole class has seen the pic and were waiting just outside her office.
    _20200907_081211.JPG
    (Look closely at the tattoos)

Cuchuilain likes this.
  15. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Cursed on her 18th birthday by a jealous Swami, every sexual encounter Prisha had appeared as a tattoo somewhere on her body exactly one week later.
    Her husband had taken this as good sport and tried an assortment of positions with her to see what he looked good doing in ink.
    However, Prisha was concerned that her escapade when she was Spit-roasted by the Khatri brothers down at the Hookah bar on Friday night would be hard to pass off unnoticed. Maybe it was time to invest in a pair of gloves.

d15bbacd956d0a6775a382a4f7c14b9e.jpg

16. wicker

Ginny was a great gold digger, tricking rich men into lavishing her with gifts before moving on to her next mark. But after her run in with the Great Mesmorino, every time she came across a rich guy with a nice car, she would say, "Hello I'm Ginny the Golddigger. Would you please spank me and fuck me up the ass then drive me to the city limits and dump my sorry ass by the side of the road?"

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  17. blank97

Natasha and her boyfriend Viktor went on a date in his BMW. Viktor's friend has recently told him that Natasha was a gold digger and he wanted to test her so he stopped the car in a middle of nowhere and told her that the car stopped working and he didn't know how to fix it. When she first met him, Natasha had told him that she was an expert in terms of cars. But in reality she just said that thinking it would be a good way to start a conversation with a guy driving a BMW.
    Now she was expected to fix the car but knew nothing about them, She just bent in front of the car to try to open the bonnet but couldn't even figure that out so after a couple of minutes, Viktor pushed her head down and started slapping her butt. She was wearing so tight pants that each slap felt like it directly touched her skin after a while the pants had a tear where he was slapping, he took this opportunity to tear off the pants completely and also tore off her panties via giving her a wedgie. The panties had already ridden inside her arse so when he pulled them off her body, she cried in pain. After that he fucked her arsehole without lube even though she had already told him at the start of their relationship that she hated anal so he wasn't supposed to even mention that.
    After all that was done he stripped off her remaining clothes and left her completly naked in the middle of nowhere.

21479.jpg

18. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Victoria wondered for the umpteenth time whether she would have got her secretarial job if she didn't include in her resume that she was blowjob champion of her county and that anyone who employed her could cum in her mouth as part of the service.
    She reflected, actually it was her only qualification. Maybe she should offer a rimming service as well if she wants to keep the job.

chubbies.JPG

19. wicker

Fiona and Ellie had mocked the wrong overweight witch. The women were not aware yet they had each magically packed on dozens of pounds and would think they still looked trim and slim until they got home from clubbing.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  20. blank97

Sasha complained to the building manager that the lift was not working and she didn't like the stairs. But she didn't know that he was learning hypnotism and tried something on her. Now she loves the stairs so much she want to be fucked by them. People who want to use the stairs are giving her weird looks but she doesn't care this stair is the love of her life. She will only fuck this stairs and nothing else.

21479.jpg
    (I am re-uploading this image too as somehow I have such bad luck that in the span of just a few hours I have replied to two pics at the same time as someone else. I mean I am wondering as I type this if it will happen again.)
    Edit: Thank god I was lucky this time.