King James School for Superheroes - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

(Hey all, I'm going to be doing character intros one by one, in the order they appear on the creation page. It might take me a while to get to everyone due to uni stuff.)

@Arachna

Two Days to orientation:

[​IMG]
    "Hmph... Just remember, punk ass. One slip up, and not even the freaks at that school will be able to protect you from me. I know you're just like your mother. And I'm gonna make sure you end up right in the cell next to her-" The grizzled policeman sitting across the interrogation room table from Lucas scowls, his threats interrupted as the door opens, the light from outside silhouetting a woman in the doorway. "That's quite enough, captain." Her voice is kind, matronly. "I'll thank you to stop threatening my student." She enters the room, looking at Lucas. "Hello, young man. My name is Laura - I sent you that letter the other night. I was very glad to get your response."
    upload_2023-8-6_17-10-49.png

"Woah, woah woah! We're in a goddamn interrogation here, lady! I won't let some bint in a flimsy dress come in here and tell me what to do!" The captain starts speaking again, angrily looking between the newcomer and the delinquent. When the woman speaks again, though, her kindly voice has turned chilling, and Lucas swears the light seems to drain out of the room, as her hair starts to glow.

"The name isn't bint, captain. It's Laura Silvers - though you might know me better as the Silver Sorceress." At the name, the man gulps, and Lucas knows why - it's not every day you're in the presence of someone so powerful they could destroy the planet. "As for the dress, that's courtesy of me being at the policeman's ball tonight. An event your boss was rather saddened to see me leave. I wonder how he'll react when he realises one of his own men was responsible, dragging one of my students into a cell on trumped up charges?" Silence ensues. "That's what I thought. Good day, captain. Lucas, please follow me."

One Day to orientation:

[​IMG]

"You'll be staying here tonight, Lucas, while we get your room ready on campus. You were one of the last students to enroll. If you need anything, just call housekeeping - I'll ask that you don't leave the hotel premises though, okay?" Leading Lucas into the luxury hotel, Silver Sorceress smiles - it's certainly better than the dank holding cell he slept in yesterday. One of the gems on the heroine's bracelet lights up, emitting a gentle beep, and she sighs. "I have to go, but I'll be back to take you to campus. I'm very happy you decided to join us - I know some people might judge you because of who your family is, but I believe we all deserve the chance to make our own fate - to be who we choose to be, not who others think we should be." Silver Sorceress gives him a last smile. "Alright, enough speeches. I'll see you soon, young Lucas."

The heroine heads out the door, and the delinquent is left alone in the room. Awkwardly, he sits a few moments on the bed, trying to think of what to do next, before a wave of invisible power smacks into his chest, not hurting him, but sending him sprawling onto his back. "She sure does love her speeches, doesn't she?" A willowy, seductive voice sounds from in front of Lucas. As he watches, he sees thin sparks of energy appear, before a woman begins to materialise, seemingly from thin air. "It's been a while, honey." The woman moves up towards Lucas.
    [​IMG]
    "Surprised to see me, honey? Energy manipulation is such a delightfully versatile power - just move a few light and sound waves, and you're practically invisible. How have your own powers been coming along? Still just gravity based? Oh, you've grown so much since we last saw each other." The mature woman coos, squeezing her son's cheek excitedly.

2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@Omega98

One Day to Orientation:

[​IMG]

"Dude, don't be a pussy." Violet's voice is a solemn whisper, as she and Magenta hide behind a hedge lining the King James School's immaculate gardens.
    [​IMG]
    "Seriously, the guy hasn't been able to get his eyes off you from the moment dad dropped us here to check the school out. Just go and ask him out!" Violet says. Why ask him out, when you could show your affection in a more...straight forward way? The spirit that quite literally resides inside Magenta offers its own lustful input. "Shit, get down!" Violet hisses, ducking her red hair beneath the hedge, as the guy they're spying on turns in their direction.
    [​IMG]
    Blastbeam - captain of one of the school's super teams, practices his craft in a small circular training ground built into the gardens, muscular body flipping and pirouetting, as mounted turrets fire lasers at him. With ease, he uses his energy blasts to propel him through the air, and behind each of the turrets, letting his mechanical foes destroy each other with their own blasts, before nimbly coming to a stop in the middle of the ring, wiping his brow.

"Oh, fuck it. If you're not going to do it, Mags, I'll do it for you." Violet says, standing up from behind the hedge, grabbing a vine for purchase, the greenery quickly withering and dying as she touches it. Before Magenta can protest, the girl's heading down to the ring, approaching Blastbeam. The young woman giggles and runs her finger along the hero's chest and...did she just flash her tits? A shocked, but hardly disappointed looking Blastbeam smiles with a face as red as a cherry, as he nods his head so vigorously Mags is afraid he'll make himself dizzy. Violet turns and comes back behind the hedge, swaying her ass the whole way for an entranced Blastbeam. "You have a date tonight." She grins. "And given the show I just gave your future boyfriend while pretending to be you, I'm preeetty sure he's expecting you'll do more than hold his hand."
    Heh, and so chastity was never an option. Did I ever mention your sister is amazing? I'm going to eat well tonight...

3. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

Jealousy filled Magenta as she watched her twin sister confidently stride up to her crush and ask him out. Violet had always been the more outgoing and brazen of the two. Vi was the social butterfly while Mags suffered from a mild case of social anxiety. For a moment, Magenta was afraid that Vi was interested in Blastbeam herself, and that left a sinking feeling in her stomach. The young man was strikingly handsome after all, both twins had remarked on it; and with how flirtatious Violet was obviously being...

Ever since the sisters had received their gifts from their missing mother... Magenta resisted a wave of fresh worry, Violet had become more sensual and suggestive. Magenta was worried about her sister, but was struggling with her own inner demon.

"Maybe I should mention my... problem to Vi?" she thought, not for the first time. "She might be able to help, and it's better than suffering alone." But she pushed that idea from her mind when she thought she saw her sister flash her breasts at Blastbeam.

"Oh-my-God!" Magenta thought, eyes wide in shock. "She didn't just do that!"

Violet sauntered back to Magenta and the shocked girl quickly interrogated her sister. "Oh my God what did you way to him Vi!?

Magenta's spirits were momentarily lifted once Violet had explained herself. Blastbeam had thought Vi was her and the way he'd so vigorously nodded his head in acceptance had the young woman smiling giddily, even as she struggled to ignore her passenger's comment. Then she remembered how her sister had behaved and blood drained from Mags' face. "W-wait, did you flash him!?"

Violet just smiled mischievously, her eyes darted away for a moment, and then shrugged as she did so.

"You bitch!" Magenta hissed and swatted her sister's arm, but the word was said with a tinge of affection and there was a still an excited smile on her face.

"Come on!" Violet said dragging her sister's arm, "there's still tons of stuff to check out. And then we have to get you ready."

Oh we're definitely ready.

"Shut up!" Magenta screamed in her mind, although she was unsure if the spirit could hear her. Part of her wished it could so that she could talk back, part of her wish she couldn't so that she could keep some small semblance of herself to herself. But she let Violet drag her away, looking back to check out Blastbeam as the twins departed. He smiled at her and she blushed and smiled back as butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

"Thank you." she said quietly to Violet even as she was embarrassed not to be able to summon the courage to do it herself. "You're the best."

asddas193, Arachna, Tjf and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@majus

One Week to Orientation:

[​IMG]

Like a queen holding court, Tia sits by the edge of her college pool, surrounded by eager young men and women all vying for her favor. Deep down, she thinks she'll miss this, going from being absolutely adored at college, to being an unknown at a school for superheroes. Though of course, she'll probably end up in charge there, as well - after all, who wouldn't idolise her? Sadly, the people gathered all around just think Tia's going to an elite school - imagine how much higher they'd think of her if they knew that King James was a school for superheroes?

"U-Uh... Uh... I... I... I..." One of the nerdy girls Tia's tormented stumbles over herself, trying to come up with something to say to not offend the queen bee.
    [​IMG]
    "Heh, seems like four eyes is so sad you're going that she's lost for words." One of the boys chuckles. "Don't worry, we'll keep you company when Tia's gone." He pokes the girl's chest, provoking a shocked "EEP!" from her lips. The girl looks mortified - but Tia sees a glint of hatred in her eyes, and wonders if she'll actually stand up for herself.

Before anything happens, though, Tia's attention is drawn to two newcomers, a muscular black man and an attractive woman in her thirties, both in odd outfits that don't exactly look like traditional swimwear.
    upload_2023-8-6_20-9-37.png
    upload_2023-8-6_20-10-11.png
    The man looks straight at Tia, a smirk on his face, before diving in the pool. The man moves through the water like a fish - hell, faster than that, more like a bullet. In about a second, he's on Tia's side of the pool, and around him the water starts to move in an increasingly large circular pattern. A whirlpool starts to form, and then the water rises from the pool, a wave smashing into Tia's friends. With a chorus of screams and shouts of anger, the assorted college students get up, trying to protect their items as they beat a hasty retreat, shouting at the man in the pool. Curiously, though, not a drop got on Tia or her things.

"Vincent, for God's sake... That's a totally irresponsible use of powers. Silver will hear about this when we get back." The woman, walking along the side of the pool, says to her companion. The man chuckles, sending a wave at her, but she dodges it easily, moving in a blur until she stops right next to Tia. "Tia Davis? I'm sorry for my...partner's childish behavior. We're from the King James School - I'm Amalia, and this is Vincent." She gestures to the black man, who's raised out of the pool by a jet of water and lands nimbly next to his companion. "Or you call us by our codenames - Blue Streak and Sea Lord." The guy gestures to Amalia, and then to himself. "We're sorry to approach you like this, in public, but we've had reports of supervillain activity nearby. We need to secure you, just in case." Amalia says.

5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@Avatar Kyoshi

Three Days to Orientation:

"Aren't you a little old to be a student? And you don't exactly seem like the super hero type, either." Natasha chuckles, her heels clacking against the metal floor of the ship's cargo hold, before the room echoes with the bang of a gunshot, putting the last survivor out of his misery.
    [​IMG]
    It had seemed like a good score for the thugs - a small drug gang trying to muscle in on Natasha's turf. The new mob boss had shown her street smart nature, putting out word that she was bringing in a shipment of product. When the gang raided Natasha's ship, however, they found no drugs - just Natasha's gang, and a pissed off supervillain. The fight didn't last long.

"Daniel, I'll hold down the fort for you if necessary, while you do...whatever the hell you're going to do at that school." Natasha says, ordering two of her men to clean up the body, and the rest to clear out and give the pair some privacy. "Before you go, though, there's a matter I need resolved. A super has been taking down some of my people - a vigilante. She's killed half a dozen, and I don't want to waste ten or twenty more going after her the traditional way. You mind dealing with the nuisance?"

6. Avatar Kyoshi

Daniel watches Natashas Men carry of The liveless Bodies. "Your never too old for anything, besides who knows what opportunities Open Up there"

He corrects His Sunglasses that Cover His orange Eyes.

"I could, would be good If I had a name or Picture. Im Not Feeling playing Private Detective These Days" He says with His deep voice.

Tjf, Omega98, asddas193 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@asddas193

Two days before Orientation:

[​IMG]

"Aki. Come." Stepping into her father's study, Aki hears the old man's voice from the couch. Moving forward, she sees him studying her with an inquisitive gaze.
    [​IMG]
    "The Han boy is coming here tomorrow. That's not a bad scheme, actually - it's always easier to bring down an empire from within, and the Han family have been in our way for too long. I would have preferred you got together with someone a little more substantial, but no matter - it was still a good strategem." He holds up a snifter of whiskey to his nostrils and sniffs. "As to this...school business... I will allow you to attend. The potential that someone with your powers has for this corporation is immense - more so if your powers are trained and honed, and I hear that several other scions of wealthy families are doing the same thing, so we can't let ourselves fall behind. Just remember..." He stares at Aki. "Don't get caught up in any foolish high minded nonsense they teach you. Those with power owe nothing to those without. We are daimyo, our family was already old when the Tokugawa became shoguns. Your powers are proof of the superiority of our bloodline. You will say the right things and go on missions as required, but your only duty is to this family. Understood?"

One day until Orientation:

The heiress waits in her room, idly scrolling through her phone, before she hears the expected knock on her door. Opening it, she sees her boyfriend waiting for her.
    [​IMG]
    "Hey, Aki. I can't believe the next time we see each other, you'll be in some school in America." He leans in, tentatively kissing her cheek. As he does, Aki feels a psychic presence beside him, and looks into the hall, where she sees a flat chested young woman about her age.
    upload_2023-8-6_20-55-29.png
    "Hey there." She smiles. "She's, uh, she's going to the same school that you are. I know you've had your...issues, but I figured you two might want to get to know each other?" Lee suggests tepidly. "I figured since we've both got mental powers, it makes sense for us to do some training together. Maybe I can teach you some stuff." Mei grins.

8. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Tia smiled at the reaction of the nerdy girl. A pity that the girl showed no spunk earlier - maybe then Tia would have added her to her clique... or maybe not, she beautiful plaything~ But, maybe with an appropriate amount of work she would make something out of the little nerd. She certainly had figure... if a little chubby. But she could work with that.

She admired the man - certainly a hero - as he moved through the swimming pool. Oh, the water was clinging to his muscled body in so right way~ Oh, sex in a pool - no, underwater! now she was curious~ Sea Lord, was it? He seemed to be a little asshole, but Tia made sure not a drop of water hit her. A little neat trick with her power. She had control, even if she lacked the power. But she preferred it that way from the two.

The woman was not bad herself. She loved the costume and that ass! She could show more of her bust - maybe a bob-window? Oh, she wouldn't mind being worshipped by Blue Streak~

Tia frowned as she heard them said - well, that put a damper on many of her plans. Her debut as a hero was endangered because of those maronic heroes! Did they did not know the first impression was very important to make it right!? And what of her farewell party!? Just because some asshole spewing lasers from his eyes showed somewhere in the city... Of course, non of those thoughts showed on her face. She was a Queen and she had to keep to some standards...

Still, this made the duo look bad in her eyes.

"And, what would that partake?" She asked. She really hoped that the disaster duo not thought about acting as anything but bodyguards. Because convincing her to leave would be not easy!

Omega98, asddas193, Arachna and 3 others like this.
  9. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"M-mom?" He was frozen. She was the only one who could get this kind of reaction from him, with no idea what to do. The fact she was watching his discussion didn't surprise him really, but he was left trying to think of something to say at the assumption he was going to at any second make a impressive display of his powers on command. If he could do that, the other day probably would have went different.

Alright. So, you were minding your own business and then just suddenly for no reason, every window in this building looks like someone took a bat to it? You we're just walking by a place we know we like to relax and that all happened for no reason?

The fuck do you want me to say? I already told you. If I gave a shit about you, I'd just kick your ass right here.

Yeah? Then why don't you get cute with me and the boys right here, tough guy?

------------------------------------------------------------------

He really didn't know anything about what he did or how he did it. His mother was always seeming to expect that by now he'd be doing all those kinds of things like forcefields, flying through space, and just maybe already hitting at the truly insane things like blackholes or wormholes....but....maybe if that was her power, she could be doing any of those things. He was not his mother. He had no idea where to begin. Near limitless power to how far he could go, and he couldn't do a dam thing with it.

And looking into her eyes, the fact she was expecting a satisfying answer to them was much more uncomfortable than any of her usual antics.

"Uh...sure, mom. They've gotten stronger." He aimed to just be quick and leave it vague. That was actually true. His powers had definitely gotten stronger. And...it wasn't actually that great. He wasn't able to get the hang out them now, but if the gap to getting them kept getting bigger then....on some level, maybe he was half interested in the academy because of that. On the other, mutant school was too school and was going to suck.

"Is being here really okay? I mean, Sorceress has got to know that, right?" He didn't know the full stories of what exactly she was capable of, but the parts he did remember, it was hard to imagine anything could be a surprise to that woman. But as soon as he said it, he realized that was probably a stupid question to his mother who already had some convoluted plan with that too.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    Omega98, asddas193, Tjf and 1 other person like this.
  10. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

(I was thinking that Aki would keep her mind reading ability a secret, and only state that she's an esper with telekinesis, unless their entire abilities were made public?)

Standing up straight, letting her long black hair flow behind her, Aki looks at her father with dignity befitting her status. "Thank you, father." She bows, smirking as the old man goes on about the school. "Fufu. Not to worry, I am far too old to dream of being a hero." She giggles, "The main reason I wanted to attend, was because I was eager to see just how far I can reach with this... ability of mine." She hums, her crimson eyes glowing as she uses her telekinesis to pour herself a drink, and refill her father's glass. "As for the Han family. Not to worry, I have their heir wrapped around my finger already." She boasts, before taking a sip. "You said it yourself, father. Every Tachibana heir has left their mark in the world. I will be the one to bring the corporate world to heel." Aki said in a prideful tone, bowing once more as she once again uses her telekinesis to place her glass onto the table. "Do await the good news." With that, she turns to leave to proceed with her studies about the King James' Academy.

Then as a day passed, Aki waits for Lee to arrive. Wearing her usual outfit, which consisted of a long sleeved turtleneck, a miniskirt, and pantyhose. She had to stop herself from humming as she goes to answer the door. "Fufu." Giggling as he leans in to kiss her, "Quite bold of you to do that, my father could have been looking at us." She whispered, smirking as he looks behind her and sees... no one. "Just kidding. He is out on business, so we have the house to ourselves... and some servants." She adds, until she felt a strange feeling. Her sharp eyes locking onto the girl behind her boyfriend. "Mei, what a surprise." Aki said, a bit of coldness in her voice. Especially as Lee mentions what sort of powers she has, "Is that so?" Aki said in surprise, "I would have thought your powers would be immortality... with how... slow your growth has been." The heiress gives a sarcastic reply, as Mei mentions teaching her some stuff. "Well, there is no point chatting here. Please, come in." Still in a good mood, Aki invites the both of them inside, showing off the Tachibana mansion that was filled with luxurious decorations, and even some priceless paintings.

Aki leads them to her room, which was as big as a middle-class family's living room. Though she's used the space to line her walls with books, all of which she's already read at least once. "Would you care for some tea? Or would you like something sweeter?" She looks at Lee, before giving Mei a teasing smirk.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    Tjf, Omega98, moonblack and 1 other person like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

@moonblack

Two days to orientation:

[​IMG]
    Sophia strides up the steps to her family estate, seeing the line of suitcases neatly slotted beside each other next to the door, a note tucked under one of the handles. "They grow up so fast." Before she can pick up the note, the young woman hears her mother chuckle from the doorway.
    [​IMG]
    "I want you to know that I'm only ever a call away." Her mother smiles. "I know you could kick that school's ass if you wanted to, but if you ever want to leave, just make one call and you'll be on your way home faster than you can blink, okay love?" She leans down, giving her daughter a quick hug. "Now, your sister and I have to head out into the city for an emergency - we'll probably be gone all night, but we'll be doing a big farewell dinner for you tomorrow. Maybe your father will even be there. No promises, though." The older blonde shrugs, before she plants two kisses on Sophia's cheeks. "You make sure you're there for that dinner, okay? In the meantime, just ask the maids for anything you want."

Honk! "Hey, mom! We're going to get stuck in traffic if we don't go now!" Julia calls from the sports car parked in the courtyard, and Camilla sighs. "I suppose that's my cue. I love you, darling." She kisses Sophia again, with another hug thrown in for good measure, before another honk from the horn finally prompts her to leave. She rushes out to the car, waving towards Sophia the whole way, until the car's gone out of sight. Alone once more, Sophia turns back to her luggage, and the note secreted therein.

Since your mother and sister are out, us maids figured you might be up for a little 'farewell party' in your room. We've prepared your favorite treat. Sophia smirks as she reads the note. Well, her mother did tell her to ask the maids if she wanted anything...
    upload_2023-8-6_21-55-7.png

Sophia takes advantage of her family's absence to vocally express her pleasure, as she feels the tongue reaching up inside her, exploring the deepest, most sensitive spots in her body. She feels a rush as the woman beneath her moans against her, unable to speak, unable to breathe, her only goal - her entire world, devoted to worshiping the pussy above her. The first maid is pulled out of the way, gasping for breath, only to be replaced by her colleague - it's going to be a long night.

A few hours later, drenched in sweat and orgasmic juices, Sophia allows the maids to go. "Heh... These sheets are a little, well..." One of the maids holds up the blanket, which is soaked through. "We'll change them, miss, but it's soaked through to the mattress. You might prefer to go sleep in the master bedroom tonight, since your mother's out."

Tired, throat horse and muscles sore, Sophia wanders through the halls of her mansion, holding up her phone for light, as it's well past midnight at this point. She opens her mother's door and stumbles her way through without thinking, aiming for the bed. Then, she jolts back awake as she realises that a shadow just moved, and she's not alone. Before she can do anything, something hits the back of her feet, and she falls onto her back, her phone going flying. In the flashlight beam, she sees a figure in front of her, leaning down on top of her, grinning.
    upload_2023-8-6_22-8-49.png
    "That was one hell of a show." The mysterious woman grins, hands on Sophia's wrists, pinning them down with...a surprisingly very strong grip. "But I wonder if you've ever done it with the roles reversed?" She licks her lips.

12. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I love you too, mom! Be careful!” Sophia returned her mother's hugs and watched her leave, waving back the whole time, before checking out the note that had been left for her. After reading it she licked her lips in anticipation. Well, mom did say to ask the maids if I want anything... She headed straight to her room, and soon she was moaning loudly as a maid was worshiping her pussy... followed by another...

A few hours later, naked, tired, and half-asleep, her throat hoarse and muscles sore, Sophia made her way to the master bedroom... only to be jolted awake as an unknown masked woman knocked her to the floor and pinned her down with surprising strength.

The young blonde took a few moments to examine her assailant before smirking up at her. “Whether I have tried doing it with the roles reversed is for me to know... and for you to never find out.” She replied as she lifted one knee and started rubbing it against the woman's pussy. She could feel warmth and wetness through the... pantyhose, or whatever the woman was wearing. “You're so wet already... you really enjoyed the show, didn't you.” Her smirk turned into a rather lewd grin as she pressed her knee harder against her assailant's crotch, rubbing faster and watching her reactions.

Omega98, Tjf, Arachna and 1 other person like this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Yes. Yes I am." Violet grins. "Now let's go. 'You' agreed to meet Blastboy in the city later. If we take the bus on the road outside the grounds in an hour, we should get you to your hot date with time to spare. First things first, though - we have to decide what you're gonna wear." She pulls Magenta to the dormitories, and the double room they share. "Alright..." The young woman casually strips out of her garments, heading to the wardrobe - one of the benefits of being identical twins is that the two of them can share clothes and model for each other. "What do you think?"

upload_2023-8-6_23-47-36.png

or

upload_2023-8-6_23-49-0.png

Who cares? Not like either of them are gonna stay on for long... Magenta feels twinge of irritation at the annoying voice in her head - though the thought that it's right brings up a wave of excitement from deep inside. "Alright. That's settled." Violet claps her hands together.

"Now, what do you wanna go see around the school? The only parts we haven't seen yet are the training areas, the old abandoned schoolhouse on the edge of the grounds, the rec center, and all the superhero shit they keep in the complex underground. I figure the training area should have at least a few students like us who've arrived early. Maybe we'll even be able to catch a match in the training ring? I hear the old schoolhouse is the local hangout - people go there to fuck or drink or smoke. Though I've heard rumors that weird shit happens there at night. Maybe we should wait 'till night time to go there?" She smirks. "The rec center should have plenty of people - I saw it when we came in, there's so much stuff in there, an arcade, a gym, even a damn rock climbing area! There's a pool, too, but we don't want to get your hair wet before a date." She grins. "Then, there's the underground section. Now, you heard the head mistress - off limits to students. But what would you say if your amazing sister said she'd found a way inside?"

Omega98, moonblack and asddas193 like this.
  14. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

"Black's always been more your color and white's mine, you know that-" Magenta answered her sister's question about what to wear "-so what do you think I'm going to pick?" she asked playfully condescending and grabbed the white outfit.

Magenta knew her sister just as good as Violet knew her. Although she tried to hide it, subtle clues gave away that Vi was only mildly interested in the training area and rec center and was far more intrigued about the abandoned schoolhouse and underground complex. Not for the first time Mags was struck by just how similar Violet was to their mother; both considered rules to be more like guidelines, while Magenta and her father tended to respond well to authority. At the thought of her mother a new wave of concern coursed through her until she was hit by an unexpected and inappropriate wave of arousal.

None of that! If the schoolhouse is where they'll fuck you then that's where you'll go!

Magenta covered her mouth with her hand as though in thought and whispered sternly to her passenger "You'll get your dick later so stop pestering."

I'd better. It warned.

In truth Magenta was less interested in the training area, she figured they'd become all-too-familiar with it over the coming years and she could wait a few days. The schoolhouse she was able to deduce that Vi wanted to see after dark and so not going there now wouldn't be a hard sell. Plus she didn't want to reward her passenger for bad behavior. The moment Miss Silvers had told them the underground complex was off limits it raised her curiosity about it, but she was not willing to risk getting in trouble. To both her and her father rules were there for a reason, and they were meant to be followed.

That only left one choice and judging by the frown Violet tried to hide, Magenta could already tell that her sister knew what she was going to say.

"The Rec Center?" Violet asked trying to hide her disappointment.

Magenta nodded before her sister forced a smile. "Okay then," Vi said and grabbed her twin's arm, "let's go!"

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Here." Natasha holds out a manila file.

upload_2023-8-7_20-12-34.png

- Little information known
    - Expert marksman
    - Prociency in hand to hand fighting
    - Speed beyond regular human limits
    - Headquarters located at abandoned dock.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Sea Lord sees her gaze, smirking at her, while Blue Streak either misses it or retains her professionalism. "I know what you're probably thinking, but no. We're not to engage the villain - just get you out of here and to safety. You're not ready." She shakes her head.

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I think she'd object to me being here - being a supervillain and all." Lamia chuckles, hopping onto the bed next to her son. "Don't worry - she's distacted. I chose my moment well. Heh, look at you, all bashful..." She smirks at how awkward her son is acting. "You don't have to be shy around me, you know..."

18. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Tia frowned.

"So, you found a villain threat but are not to act on it, do I get that right?" She leaned back in her seat, crossing her legs. "It must be a powerful villain, if you are ready to leave civilian' to his whim~" She said her voice laced with superiority. If this guy was lower then C class, she would be soo oh, not impressed!

Omega98, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

(My bad - we'll retcon it to Mei not knowing, then.)

"I'm glad to see you understand things." Aki's father returns to his drink, finished with her. "Send the ambassador in on your way out, please." As Aki leaves the room, she sees a fat, middle aged man in an expensive suit waiting on a couch outside.
    upload_2023-8-7_20-27-46.png
    He smiles as he sees her, standing and walking up to her. "Aki-chan! It's been too long!" He says jovially, even though she barely knows who he is - it's not exactly like the elder Tachibana has a shortage of fat old lackeys. "I hear you're going to school in America. You know, I just got made into the ambassador to America, thanks to your father - I'll be leaving about the same time as you! You should come visit me some time. Perhaps I could...tutor you, or something?" He asks hopefully, voice friendly, though the way his eyes roam makes it clear that his intentions are less than innocent.

------------------------------------------

The next day, Mei steps inside the room with her brother and his girlfriend, pouting angrily at Aki's comments. "Hmph... Actually, I think I'll go find myself a guest room. We can train tomorrow. But Aki-san..." She leans in and whispers into Aki's ear. "My brother came a long way to get here. Maybe you should show him a good time?"

Did... Did Mei say something, or...? Odd, Aki thinks, as the young woman leaves the room - she can't remember. Whatever, she's gone, and Aki has a boyfriend to entertain.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The mysterious woman moans, her juices soaking through the light spandex-like material of her costume as Sophia teases her. "Guilty as charged. It was a hell of a show..." She says in a voice like honey. "I have to ask... Is this how you treat everyone who breaks into your home?"