Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Medusa listens with interest to Callirhoe's story, though she blushes adorably as the thief talks about the hero's manhood. "That's...quite a way to learn about your heritage." The three of them begin to ascend the mountain path, which is rather overgrown and unmaintained - probably due to the chimera. "Tell me, have you ever been in an actual fight?" Bellerophon interrupts to look at Callirhoe. "As in, a fight for your life?"

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 75+10 (Stealth Skill)=85
    Picking up a stone about the size of his palm, Talpharos tosses it and hears it clatter satisfyingly against some rocks in a nearby clearing - in the opposite direction. "Hear that? Let's check it out." A second male voice declares, and the sounds begin to move away from the hunter. Still, he realises the reprieve won't be permanent.

3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I pay my debts." Megaros nods. "A few days will be fine - and no, our bargain was about hearing you moan my names, not money. Speaking of drachma, though, I know someone who'd be willing to pay you for some work. Not work like this, unfortunately, but more than you'd normally make, I think."

4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Their culture influences ours, though - after all, you had to learn Greek just to get this job because it's what us nobles speak. I wouldn't go that far - what rises must fall eventually. The Greeks discovered that, I think - some guy throwing stuff from a tower, I don't remember the full story." Velicus chuckles. "Then it's decided - the two of us will see what this little country has to offer." The noble leans in. "I can't think of someone I'd rather see it with." His lips purse, and Rhea realises he's moving in for a kiss.

5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos waited a little bit until he was relatively certain the group of at least three was unlikely to hear or notice him, then followed after the hart, trying to be as stealthy as possible. He wanted to get the wounded beast before his unaware competitors found its trail.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 87+10 (Tracking Skill)=97
    Talpharos quickly manages to pick up the trail, spotting the dark bloodstains upon the ground. There! He sees the white coated beast nursing its wounds next to a bush.
    D100: 61+10 (Hunting Skill)+10 (Wounded)=81
    This time, his arrow flies true, embedding itself in the hart's heart, and it falls to the ground.

7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Yes! At last! Talpharos offered silent thanks to Artemis, had a quick look around to make sure he was still alone and had not been discovered by the other hunters, and then got to work field dressing the dead hart in order to prepare for bringing it back to the city.

(I am not good at describing hunting-related stuff, but I hope this makes sense.)

8. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

She's a little stunned at the boldness. While she makes no real effort to reciprocate, she doesn't attempt to pull away. After he makes his move, Rhea simply seems mostly frozen, further embarrassed.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

(Perfectly fine, there's no need for an elaborate description - this isn't Red Dead Redemption :D )
    D100: 79+10
    Talpharos manages to load up his prey onto Selene's wagon, covering it with cloth to make sure no one realises and decides to take away his prize. He hears the voices from before, but by the time they can reach his position, he's already leaving the forest, guiding the beast of burden back to Athens.
    (Well, you rolled really well and totally blew past the encounter I had planned, lol.)

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Velicus, seeing that she's not stopping him, continues to lean in, pressing his lips against her own. The young man kisses his bodyguard passionately, and not unskillfully, as a hand reaches up to caress her chest. Finally, he pulls away, grinning. "I'm really glad you said yes." After a brief, intense bit of eye contact, the patrician looks at the pot. "You should probably get back to that before it burns. Like I said, serve some for yourself. We'll eat together in my cabin if you want." Turning, the young man leaves.

11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

(Yeah, that happens sometimes, lol.)

That went well. Now I just have to bring the hart to Selene. After that I can go to the temple and find out more about this power. Talpharos thought as he made his way back to Athens. Selene said she'd be at the inn every day around midday, right? He recalled and checked the time of day when he was almost at the city gates.

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Luckily it's close to midday, meaning that the young man doesn't have to wait long. He moves to the inn, where Selene instucts him to bring the beast into the back. "Just leave it on that bench, I'll have people prepare it later." She guides him back into the main room. "I'm impressed." Her eyes gaze at him.

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos left the beast on the bench, as instructed, and followed behind Selene.

“I was happy to help, my lady. Plus it was a fun little challenge for me.” The hunter smiled at the noblewoman. “Is there anything else I can help you with?” He did not want to push his luck, but if there was something more she wanted from him, he wasn't about to turn her down. In the end it was her decision.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I was...thinking about you, these past few days." She bites her lip. "Perhaps... Lean back."

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  15. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"I.." Her face flushed a little though, which only worsened her embarrassment.

As the conversation ended with her unable to think of what to say, she was left finishing her preparation. He had made the offer, but she would simply decline after serving him. There was still a lot more things that had to be taken care of with her duties as is.

16. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe looks at Bellerophon seriously.
    "Yes, I was in fight. Even in peace time there is bandits gangs, which not only rob but also murder their victims. I easing the unit which was supposed to cover escape of hand from his hideout. Fight was short but bloody. It was there when I killed my first men with spear. "

Tjf, Arachna, moonblack and 1 other person like this.
  17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos leaned back, curious to find out what Selene had in mind...

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She finds the young man back in his cabin, taking the bowl gratefully. "Sorry if the kiss was too forward. I was just excited that you agreed to our date."

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Arachna like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Bellerophon sighs, his stick clattering against the rocks as they make their way up the mountain path.. "I guarantee you that a chimera is far more dangerous than some panicking bandit - but I won't stop you if you're determined to join us."

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As the young hunter's back touches the inn's bar, Selene moves forwards. Her hands slip around his neck as she kisses him, pulling him in passionately, but they don't stay there. Gasping for breath, Talpharos watches as the noble sinks to her knees before him, sliding her silks off her shapely body. She smirks as she sees him gazing into her cleavage, and slips her arms beneath her breasts, pushing them up to emphasise them, before her hands pull up his tunic and undo his loincloth. "I noticed you liked these very much last time. I know I wasn't giving you a reward for the hart, but it was such a difficult task I sent you on..." Her tongue reaches out, gliding along the sensitive flesh of his manhood, before he feels the warmth of her mouth proper, her head bobbing up and down his length as she sucks him. As she pulls up for air, a trail of spit connecting her mouth to his rod, she grips her breasts, trapping his cock between them. "There we are... nice and wet for me..."