Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe rise her shield to oppose any attack from the monster.
    "There is three heads for chimera and there is three of us. I suggest each one of us take target of one head, to do not let her gain advantage over each of us. I can take snake head, since I'm faster here so I can get behind monster, Medusa take ram with her arrows and for you is lion head. "

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I understand, Selene. I'd hate to get you in trouble, be it with your husband or someone else.” The titfuck was making it difficult to think and talk, but Talpharos tried to focus as much as he could. “But this doesn't have to be a regular thing. It could be an occasional event, calling me only when you need someone to help you relax and take your mind off your problems... In fact, the rarity might make it more enjoyable for both of us... and less chance of anyone else finding out about it, too.” He made sure not to use the power he now had, wanting to let Selene decide on her own what she wanted to do, without any special influence beyond his words.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  3. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Well, there goes that night..." Princess sighs and made her way home. since she was awake all night, it would be unlikely that she would be able to stay awake and avoid one of her alter ego's taking over. However, she would make an attempt. She couldn't trust any of the others to be responsible...

Tjf, Regin34, moonblack and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Alright, I..." Bellepheron doesn't get to finish his sentence, as the chimera leaps forward. Callirhoe sees the lion paws outstretched, ready to pull away her shield.

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Yes, that's wise. I doubt I'm your only...lover...anyway." Selene agrees, before stopping her pleasant movements to look at him. "Last time, you asked me where I wanted it. Now I'll ask you the same question"

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D10: 3
    Lying down on her bedroll, Princess tries and fails to keep her eyes open, feeling exhaustion quickly take her. One of the trio awakens the next morning, half-remembered images from a dream plaguing her mind. The feeling of freedom. Of...running? Almost like she wasn't human. The memories fade away as she tries to grasp them.

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos let out a groan of disappointment when Selene stopped her movements. “Well, I came on your breasts last time, and I'd hate to ruin your make-up by coming on your face, so... I'd like to take you from behind and come on your ass. As for whether I should take your pussy, ass, or both, switching between them... that is up to you to decide, my lady.” He had no doubt he would be happy with either hole.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Selene turns away from him, her lithe body bending further as she places her palms out to take her place on all fours, ass pressed out in his direction as she turns her neck to look at him with an expression of lust and longing. "My pussy. I want to feel you inside."

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  9. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Damn, what a fine ass this woman has! Talpharos thought as he admired Selene's butt. “As the lady wishes.” He put his hands on the noblewoman's ass cheeks and gave them a quick squeeze, then pressed the tip of his hard cock against her waiting pussy. Slowly he pushed forward, until his whole length was inside her, then topped, letting her feel him inside her as she had requested. “So tight... it feels so good inside you, Selene...” The hunter commented as he enjoyed the feeling of his lover's tight pussy gripping his cock.

Talpharos looked into Selene's eyes as he began moving, at first slowly, but quickly picking up speed, as he pounded the beautiful noblewoman from behind, aiming to give her the release she desired.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Selene's cunt welcomes the young man enthusiastically, her folds hugging tightly against his manhood, her juices, the evidence of her passion, needed to help her accommodate him. As she begins to push her hips back to help him thrust deeper inside, Talpharos hears the married woman's moans grow in volume as his own efforts grow in intensity, encouraging him to fuck her harder. "Oh gods, it's like Eros himself sent you, Talpharos..." Selene manages to groan, her ass swaying hypnotically as he fucks her. "This is so wrong, but I c-can't get enough... Oh Talpharos, I'm about to..." He feels her womanhood grow even tighter, her juices flowing around his cock as she cries out enthusiastically, her arms slipping as she falls forward, cheek pressed against the floor as she orgasms.

11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos moaned and groaned from the pleasure as he kept pounding Selene from behind while groping her ass. He did his best to hold out for as long as he could – the noblewoman was the best fuck he'd had in a long time and he wanted to enjoy her for as long as possible. Her tight pussy growing even tighter and gripping his cock hard as she came made that a lot more difficult, and it took all of the young man's willpower not to shoot his load inside. Still, even as her arms slipped and she fell down, he kept going, trying to give her as much pleasure as he could.

Finally Selene's orgasm subsided and her pussy's tight grip on his cock slackened, allowing him to pull out. Immediately he grabbed his dick, aimed it, and shot his load all over the noblewoman's beautiful ass, covering both cheeks in his seed. “Gods, that was incredible, Selene! My sincere thanks to whichever deity arranged for us to meet...” He managed to get out, panting heavily, feeling quite exhausted.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Sweaty and tired, Selene chuckles, turning around. "Indeed. It's...I enjoyed it very much." She breathes, gathering a drop of his seed on her finger and tasting it. "Sadly, I should be getting back soon." She finds a cloth, wiping his seed away, as she slowly stands and fixes her dress.

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I understand, I need to be going as well.” Talpharos replied with a nod as he got dressed as well. “I hope your niece has a wonderful wedding, Selene. Have a nice day and hopefully we'll see each other again later!” He gave her a quick and surprisingly chaste kiss on the cheek, lightly slapped the noblewoman's no-longer-naked ass, and made his way out of the inn. I'm all sweaty after that. I should go get a quick bath and then visit the... Southern Temple, was it? Wouldn't want to smell of sweat when speaking to the priestesses.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Oh, I certainly hope so too..." She chuckles as he slaps her ass, before moving to the ledger on the counter to get back to her work.
    D10: 3
    Heading to the public baths, Talpharos immerses himself in the waters and takes a well needed break from the heat of the Aegean sun. As he washes himself, he looks around the building but sees only a few workmen and philosophers bathing on their afternoon break, nothing of interest to him.

Once dry, he heads south, to where a beautiful temple stands near the Acropolis, smaller than the great temple of Athena, but looking finer, two great doors at the entrance, flanked by statues of an indescribably beautiful woman in a loose robe with one breast bared.
    [​IMG]
    "Hello, are you here to make an-" A cute looking priestess with a friendly smile approaches, a bowl of offerings in her hands, which clatters to the ground as she sees him. "Oh goddess, it's you! I have to tell everyone!" She turns and rushes into the temple without another word.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Leaving the inn behind Talpharos made his way to the public baths, where he took a nice, long soak in the water. After stretching for a bit he left and headed to the temple.

“Hello,” Talpharos began... then blinked in confusion as the priestess rushed inside the temple. “O-kay...” The lady in my head said the priestesses have been instructed and will be expecting me, but even so this is not the reaction I was expecting... Still confused the young man took a brief look at the dropped bowl, shrugged, and followed the cute priestess as he made his way inside the temple.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Crossing the threshold, Talpharos' nose is assaulted by the scent of an incense that makes his body tingle slightly, and then they're on him. "It's him!" He hears a cry, as a dozen beautiful women emerge from the depths of the temple, surrounding Talpharos and rushing him. "Get out of the way! I want to see!" The priestesses at the back cry as they try and get at him, as the ones at the front touch his body and ask incessant questions about him that get lost in the din. "Enough! Back to your duties!" A loud but pleasant feminine voice rings through the temple hall, as the priestesses mobbing Talpharos reluctantly retreat.

"Forgive them, they're not normally like...that. We seldom get a visitor of your blood - they should regain their wits when the novelty of meeting you wears off." As the crowd disperses, Talpharos gets a look at the woman talking to him.
    upload_2022-12-31_11-38-47.png
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Aphara, head priestess of the Sanctuary of Aphrodite." Aphara bows her head. "I'm honored to welcome you here, godspawn."

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos felt dumbfounded by the way the priestesses greeted him and was unsure how to react. Thankfully the head priestess interfered, giving him a chance to think. “A pleasure to meet you, Aphara, I am Talpharos.” He introduced himself as he examined the busty priestess. “Godspawn? I am afraid I don't know what you mean when you call me that. Would you be kind enough to explain?” He decided to start with the most obvious question.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Aphara clearly notes where the young man's eyes are drawn, but doesn't seem bothered by the ogling, as she processes what he said. "She...She didn't tell you?" The woman asks in disbelief, before rolling her eyes with an expression that says of course she didn't..., though she doesn't allow such blasphemy to pass your lips. "Well, I suppose I should be direct, then. You're the son of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty. Your father had the honor of being her lover, for a time, and you were the result. You see now, I hope, why the priestesses were so excited?"

19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos shook his head 'no', confirming that he had not been told anything. “I see...” He nodded... then stared at Aphara in disbelief as his mind caught up with the priestess' words. “Aphrodite... is my mother? So I am a demigod?” He asked, wanting to make sure he had heard correctly. Well, that explains why she vanished, and this strange power I have...

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"It is a great deal to process." The priestess lays a hand on his shoulder. "I suppose, then, that she also neglected to tell you of your tasks?" She doesn't wait for an answer. ''Lady Aphrodite wishes that you serve her, travelling across these lands to do her works. In return, she offers you the powers of your bloodline. Abilities hidden in your divine blood that will awaken as you serve the lady. Aphrodite wishes you to become a hero.''