Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I see...” Talpharos gave the queen a look of sympathy as he thought about what he had just learned. He had not considered that other people might know about the prophecies and take interest in them. It was something to keep in mind. “Well, I am not interested in the power struggles on Olympus either, but I don't want to see Atalanta die just because some guys are sore losers. And if seducing her saves not only hers, but also your son's life, then great. I am happy to help.” He tried to reassure the queen. “What can you tell me about Atalanta? The more I know about her the better...” The young hunter asked, trying not to stare at the queen's massive tits... and also trying to ignore the fact that he had gotten hard due to his earlier staring.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  2. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"I mean...never mind." She wasn't sure what exactly he was up to, but the decision that he wasn't just going to do it here was somewhat annoying. Partly good, but also, she didn't want this to take too long when that left people under her protection at risk for each second wasted, unnecessarily. But even if she went along with it, there was no promises he would still do it and provide horses, if not entirely satisfied.

But...all he wanted was to go into the hot spring?

She was a little confused....but really, she was overall, pretty used to bathing in front of men. She didn't exactly have room for privacy among the soldiers. Of course, nobody was ever stupid enough to do more than look, but not touch...not if they enjoyed having all the bones in the wrists fully functional. That wasn't an option here. It was humiliating, but she'd have to work with his perverted fantasies for now, and it wasn't anything she hadn't done before yet.

Silently, she followed along.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The queen nods, gladdened, before smirking in pride as she sees his hard on. "I'm glad to hear that you're not just doing this for sex. Atalanta is...an interesting case. She was abandoned on a mountaintop as an infant, left by her parents to die, but Artemis took pity on her and sent a she-bear to nurse and raise her. She spent most of her life in the forest, in nature, but eventually she came to sail with Jason and his Argonauts on their great quest. Hercules the Great, Medea the sorceress, Theseus the minotaur-killer - she knows them all, and was considered their equal. She has renounced men in honor of her goddess, but she isn't impervious to lust - I've seen her looking at my son, and there's rumors that she was attracted to Jason."

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I see... so it's not that she is not interested, but rather that she is holding herself back and not allowing herself to indulge in her desires.” Talpharos summarized. “Well, there are many ways to satisfy a woman's lust. Perhaps a slow approach would be best: starting with minor things and gradually getting her to try more and more...” He mused.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and Arachna like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The two of them leave the tent, heading up a hill just outside the village, where a pool steams with vapor. Molossus drops his furs along the way, revealing his lean but muscular frame, and the substantial manhood dangling between his legs. "So there, we're not inside. I've never met a girl who only wanted to do it outdoors, but to each their own." Clearly, the man has misunderstood her, or she's misunderstood him, because the next thing he does is lean in to press his lips against hers.

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The slow approach would be recommended. I've heard that Atalanta's bow pierced two centaurs who tried to take things too fast in...uncomfortable places." She smirks. "In any case, the archers are working in pairs. Luckily, Atalanta's partner was just gored to death. Well, luckily for us, at least. I'll have you replace the dead man, and I'll have the bear in your trial drugged. Try not to kill it, will you? I find the trial barbaric." She smirks. "Hm? 'Many ways to satisfy a woman's lust?' And you would know these ways? You seem a little young to have much experience."

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Alright, I'll try to leave the bear alive.” Talpharos promised, then smirked. “I may be young, but I have some experience and know a thing or two about satisfying women... Athenian women, at least. But I hope that while I am here I will have a chance to learn about local women too. Would your highness have some advice for me in that regard? Any local customs I need to know about?”

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"And why would you want to know that? Atalanta isn't local." The older woman smirks.

moonblack likes this.
  9. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“True, but Atalanta isn't the only woman here.” Talpharos pointed out. “I'd like to be well prepared, in case I get a chance to... enjoy the company of a local lady, shall we say.” He finished with a smirk. His hard cock twitched as the young hunter imagined for a moment his manhood trapped between the queen's massive tits. He then decided to try and practice his charm power on the queen – for science, of course. “So if your highness has any advice for me, I will be happy to hear it...” He decided to start slowly and not push too hard just yet.

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

18+10 (Expensive Perfume)+20 (Aphrodite's Gift)= 48 (Minor Failure)
    The queen chuckles, an enchanting sound, as she looks at Talpharos. "Perhaps if I were younger, I'd give you an in depth lesson." Despite the flirtatious words, it seems she sees him as cute, rather than as attractive. "Women here are like women everywhere - they appreciate a man who takes the time to find out their needs and satisfy them. Though local women often take to more...not necessarily aggressive, but vigorous, confident types of men. Pearls are also a very popular - and hard to find, gift."

11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Well, that could have gone better... Talpharos was disappointed that his attempt had failed – but he was too stubborn to give up after a single failure. “And what about you, my queen?” He began, using Aphrodite's gift again as he slowly moved closer. “I heard people say that you have been staying inside recently. Not going out must get boring after a while... Do you have any needs or desires I can help you with? Or anything I can do to... entertain you and help you relax?” He offered suggestively while trying not to overdo it.

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 37+20+10
    "Oh, I like you." She smirks in amusement, even as she gives him a lustful glance downstairs. "I could use a massage. My back can strain with the burden of carrying such weight." She holds up her breasts seductively, before lying back on the recliner and turning over so that she lies on her stomach, her ass round and pert and just as alluring as her chest.

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos openly started when the queen held up her breasts. “I understand. Allow me to give you a massage and help you relax, my queen.” Upon seeing the queen's ass the young hunter would have gotten hard, but he was already at full mast thanks to her magnificent tits. He moved closer and got to work, trying to ignore his painfully hard cock. He started from the top of her shoulders, slowly moving lower while searching for any particularly tense spots. “Do let me know if you would like me to focus anywhere in particular...” I know where I would like to focus... but I need to take my time and not rush things.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The queen moans slightly as he digs his fingers into her back, finding that she probably was in need of a real massage. After a while, though, it seems she's had her fill of the legitimate part of the endeavor. "Remember what I said? Vigorous and confident... That's what we like. Show me how you're going to win Atalanta."

15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“As you wish, my queen.” Throwing caution to the wind Talpharos removed his clothes and freed his hard cock, then got on the reclined and resumed the massage. This time he started from her ass, fondling, groping, and massaging it before moving up her back and then slipping his hands below her to grope and massage her massive tits. Talpharos' hard cock ended up between the queen's ass cheeks and he let her feel it while he massaged her breasts.

When he'd had his fill of playing with the queen's tits he moved his hands back to her royal derierre, but this time he did not stop at massaging her cheeks. Instead he used his fingers to poke both of her holes, paying attention to her reactions in order to figure out which one she preferred using...

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The prince hummed. Maybe, this was a good chance to test his ability.

He called upon it, sure that the bound and blindfolded woman would not notice anything.

"So, to sum up, once again..." His finger slipped into her and started moving in and out. "Tell me all your sins..."

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The queen moans out softly, letting him feel up her royal personage. She moans with slightly more volume as he touches her ass.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Cleon smells the scent of sulfur, and feels a dry heat in the air, as chains begin to emerge in the room, wrapping around the woman's arms and legs and breasts and throat, getting tighter as she tells lurid stories of cheating, both in business, and in her marriage, betraying her neighbors for coin, and her husband for pleasure. Looking back, Cleon sees that the doors to his wardrobe have morphed into gates of black volcanic rock, and knows that he can send the woman to Tartarus if he wishes.

unisol_gr44, majus and moonblack like this.
  19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Ass, is it? Good. Talpharos smirked, an idea forming in his mind. He focused on teasing her pussy with his fingers, getting her wet and horny. When she was ready he pulled her up on all four and thrust his dick inside, getting his first taste of a royal pussy. “Amazing... you feel amazing, my queen...” Wasting no time the young hunter began fucking the horny queen, quickly getting her close to the edge... and keeping her there, not letting her have release just yet.

For a while Talpharos kept fucking the queen's pussy and at the same time teased her back door with his fingers, slowly forcing one inside, then two, then three, getting her ready for the main event.

Finally it was time and Talpharos pulled out of the queen, but did not thrust into her back door. Instead he used his strength to lift up his horny lover and change positions. Soon the young hunter was laying on the recliner facing the door to the room, with the queen on top of him also facing the door, her legs spread wide to show off her wet pussy and her tight ass right on top of his dick, the tip poking her back door. Grabbing her waist with both hands he slowly but firmly pulled her down, impaling her butt on his hard dick. “Damn, your ass is so tight...” He commented when he managed to get his entire length inside. “Imagine that people – like your servants, or your son - were to come through the door.... imagine they were to see us like this – with my cock in your ass and your legs spread oh-so-invitingly... what would they think? And how would you feel? Horrified and embarrassed? Or thrilled and excited?” He asked as his hands squeezed and fondled the queen's massive tits.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The queen moans out, breasts swinging lewdly in their prison as she rides him. "Trying to make me blush, boy? Better men have tried and, ooh, failed." She grins, looking down to her chest. "Like them? You were practically drooling as you came in."