Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Just curious.” Talpharos replied as he kept fondling the queen's boobs. “I love them! They are magnificent!” He admitted as he pulled the flimsy cloth hiding the queen's chest to the side and set the royal tits free. “I bet even some goddesses would be jealous!” He added as he started teasing her nipples in-between squeezing and fondling her tits.

Having the queen ride him was and amazing experience. Talpharos could spend the whole day enjoying her company and fucking her any way he wanted. But the longer they took the more likely it was that someone would interrupt them, and the young hunter was not interested in finding out what would happen in such a case. So, as much as he did not want to, he decided to speed things up a bit. His right hand moved down along the queen's body and reached her wet pussy, where his fingers began teasing her clit. Occasionally he would slip a pair of fingers inside her slit and fuck her before going back to teasing her clit. “I love the way your ass grips my cock!” The young hunter spoke as he thrust upwards just as the queen moved down, his dick going all the way inside her back door. Then again and again, while he kept teasing her clit and her nipples...

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Cleon smirked with a new send of power. He stood between woman's legs and slammed his dick into her wanting pussy.

"Continue ~" he said as he grabbed the chains that coiled around her throat and tits and gave them a thug.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The queen's breasts swing hypnotically up and down as she rides his cock, moving her hips rhythmically against his own as she fucks him. "D-Don't say that... You don't want to anger them." She reproaches him, though she doesn't hide a pleased look. She rewards him by clenching her ass, the trained muscles squeezing his cock hard, milking his member as her walls rub against his sensitive flesh. At the same time, she moans out, her breath hastening and sweat forming on her chest to run down her mammaries, sensitive to his ministrations. "Oh, yes... It's been a while since I-, oh, CAME!" She cries out. At the same time, Talpharos finds his own limit, filling her rear chamber with his seed without meaning to, so pleasurable was she to fuck. "Oof..." The queen collapses atop him, breathing heavily for a moment, before looking up and stroking his cheek. "You really are from Aphrodite..." She chuckles. "Even if you're inexperienced." For his part, Talpharos lies back, feeling drained.

"Ah, but time is limited - we can't spend all day like this." The queen moans softly as she pulls herself off of his cock, his cum dripping down her leg, as she crosses the room to clean herself. "My guards will lead you to the arena. Try not to die - it'll be drugged, but a bear is still a bear."

moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hng!" Struggling for breath, the woman lists her sins, telling Cleon all her dirty secrets. He can, he realises, instinctively know when she's telling a lie - in her lust filled state, she's exaggerating her crimes to increase her punishment, but what's true is still damning.

majus, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

The way the queen's ass squeezed and massaged his cock felt incredible, and Talpharos was all too happy to fill her with his seed. The experience left him drained but satisfied and happy. It was worth coming here just for this.

“No need to worry, I have no desire to find out what it feels like to get mauled by a bear, even a drugged one.” The young hunter reassured his lover as he got up and started getting dressed. Once properly dressed and presentable he looked at the busty queen again. “It's been a real pleasure meeting you, my queen. I hope I will get to talk with you again later.” He almost blurted out I hope I'll get to fuck your tits next time, but managed to stop himself, not wanting to be so crude. “Time for me to go fight and defeat a bear.”

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

An Hour Later:

"And the youth has done it. All congratulate this..." The bored looking arena announcer looks down at his notes, as Talpharos breathes heavily, having survived three minutes in an arena with an angry bear. "...Talpharos. He will join the hunt." There's only a few people watching in the crowd, as a slave walks up to hand the Athenian a laurel crown, before walking off. If Talpharos thought victory would bring him any element of fame, he's sadly mistaken.

[​IMG]
    "So, you're my 'partner', then?" As Talpharos leaves the arena, he sees Atalanta leaning against a pillar outside. "Let's get one thing straight - you're my helper, not my friend. Survive longer than a week and I might learn your name." It seems she's less approachable than the queen by quite a bit. "...Sorry. You're my sixth partner so far on this hunt, and none of the other five made it long, so I'm not thrilled about leading someone else to Hades."

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Phew... it was harder than I would have liked. I'm glad that's over with. Talpharos thought as he left the arena... and then stopped when he saw the woman waiting for him. Damn, up close like this she's hotter than I realized. “Nice to meet you. My name is Talpharos – even if you don't care to learn it just yet. What should I call you?”He asked, trying to be friendly and not letting her harsh words bother him. “And don't worry, I am in no hurry to visit Hades' domain. You'll be stuck with me until the hunt is over, if I can help it. So, anything you need help with currently?” He inquired, trying to sound confident and professional.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Atalanta asks a little self-consciously, before sighing. "I'm surprised you don't know me, but I won't take offence. Atalanta." She nods. "Let's head out to the woods for a while. We can bring back some game, and I can see if you have any skill."

9. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Ah, so you are Atalanta. I have heard the name, but it's nice to have a face to go with it.” Talpharos nodded at the huntress. “Alright, let's do that. It will be a chance for me to get familiar with the local woods and train my skills a bit at the same time. After you.” He waited for his partner to lead the way.

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Atalanta nods, before moving out her limbs and stretching her athletic body, unwittingly giving Talpharos a show as she moves from pose to pose. "Try to keep up." With that, she begins running away from the palace and through the wide dirt streets of the city, heading towards the wilderness beyond its limits. The woman is fast, moving at a blur and Talpharos is heaving and sweating by the time she stops, looking as fresh as if she'd only just awoken. Around them is a small clearing in the woods, Talpharos making out animal tracks leading off into the trees, as well as some human footprints. "So, what do you think? Shall we go for prey, or a predator?"

11. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"N-no. Wait. I.." What the hell was she doing, stammering like some blushing maiden?

She couldn't help her reaction, but did her best to keep it down. He didn't give her any time to react before he had made his move. She was still bigger than him, but somehow shrinking her frame to follow his pace in a almost jokingly sympathetic fashion.

"...be gentle." The words contrasted her scarred and battle hardened appearance, but she was left speaking them.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"In this part of the world, we like it rough, but I'll do what I can to make sure you enjoy yourself." He doesn't seem to mind the size difference, leaning up to take her lips again, tongue pressing its way into her mouth to lash and lick against her own, as his hands caress her body, undoing the bindings of her light armor. His hand presses against her stomach, running downwards until his fingers find her lower lips, stroking along her labia before pulling back the veil of her clitoris. He kisses her passionately, pressing her back towards the steaming water of the spring, as he takes her clit between his thumb and forefinger and squeezes it.

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Whoa, she's fast! Talpharos was genuinely impressed by the huntress' speed, barely managing to keep up with her. The little exercise left him panting and sweating, but it had the benefit that he did not have a chance to get distracted by his partner's body, too busy trying to keep up with her.

“I just finished dealing with one predator, even if it was not a hunt, so let's begin with looking for some prey,” Talpharos replied, “I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to hunt predators later, not all of them wild beasts.”

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"A predator, eh?" Atalanta raises an eyebrow in curiosity, before letting Talpharos examine the tracks.
    Difficulty 6: 71+20, 81+20 - 2 Successes
    He has no issues identifying the fresh tracks of a deer. From the recency, it shouldn't be far away. "You take the lead. I'll observe how you do." Atlanta comments.

15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Alright.” Talpharos nodded in agreement before taking the lead, trying to stealthily follow the deer's tracks. His plan was simple: Track the deer down, see what it is doing, wait for a chance, take aim, and shoot the deer with an arrow or two before it even knew the young hunter was there. It was a good chance, both to practice his skills and to show them to his new partner, hopefully earning a little bit of her respect in the process.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Talpharos' arrow flies true, burying itself in the heart of a nearby deer, and it collapses to the ground in a heap. "Not bad. I wonder how you'll do when we fight an enemy that can hit ba-" Atalanta moves to the body, pausing as she hears voices coming from the trees. "Shit, it's the sons of Thestius." She cringes, as the muscular men who harrassed her earlier come through the trees. "Getting a man to do your killing for you, 'Lanta? Can't say I'm surprised, but I am a little disappointed." The leader, a handsome man with long hair and a warrior's physique speaks, clad in bronze armor. "Though he's not much of a man, is he? Pretty, though. Maybe I'll have him for a post-hunt snack." He looks Talpharos up and down for effect, and his thugs, who all bear a resemblance to him, chuckle.

"I wanted to know if you'd reconsidered my offer, 'Lanta. The hunting ground is no place for a woman." He says menacingly, and Atalanta rolls her eyes. "Then perhaps you should leave before you get hurt?" At her insult, all but the leader reach for their weapons.

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Those guys again? They never learn, do they. Talpharos sighed as he recognized the group as the same men he had seen earlier. He took a quick look around, wanting to be familiar with his surroundings if a fight broke out.

Talpharos rolled his eyes but otherwise ignored the man's words. “Did you guys come here just to pick a fight?” He asked instead.

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Looking around, Talpharos sees that they're in a thick area of forest, trees everywhere, which presents opportunities and challenges depending on what tactic he might choose if this escalates. "Wouldn't be much of a fight, pretty boy." The son of Thestius sneers. "No, King Oeneus has forbidden combat between participants in the hunt. But I'd be careful if I were you. Accidents do happen." He grins. "I'd advise you both to get out of Calydon, lest something unfortunate happen. Unless you wanted to become my bedwarmers, in which case you're welcome to stay. Either way - the boar is ours to kill. Remember that. Let's go." He turns and leads his men away.

"Dogs..." Atalanta spits on the ground. "I apologise that you had to be on the receiving end of that. Still, it's nice not to be the only one those inbred whoresons want to get their hands on." She gives him a half smile.

19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“It's fine, with how many hunters are gathered here it was unavoidable that some jerks would also join.” Talpharos replied as he returned the smile. “Honestly, if they are as good in hunting as they are at spouting empty words, they will have no trouble killing the boar. But I highly doubt it – usually people like them are not nearly as great as they like to think...” He turned his gaze to the dead deer. “Anyway, those idiots are unlikely to bother us further today, so let's get our deer and head back. No reason to let good meat go to waste, right?” Technically the deer was his kill, but he had intentionally used the word "our" in an attempt to make Atalanta think of the two of them as a team.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hmph, no one is as good as they think they are, but they're still a formidable bunch." Atalanta says, lifting the deer onto her shoulders as they begin walking back.
    Difficulty 7: 61+10, 72+10 - 2 Successes
    The huntress doesn't seem to note his use of the word consciously, but it has the intended effect, the woman seeming less distant. "You impressed me today, so I'm fairly confident you won't die straight away." She smirks. "What's your story?"