Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Cleon turned to the man, then looked back at the water... it was back to normal.

"Kick them in a nuts?" He turned back to the man. " I don't even know how you got to this conclusion." He smiled. But this, he could work with... He only needed wine. Much wine.

"Set sail to the closest friendly port." He ordered. "Did you secure the diplomat?" He asked.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and moonblack like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Or find some other way to make their hard on go down." Oemachus chuckles. "Yeah, we got her." He looks backwards, to a burlap sack shaped like a human, and smacks its ass. "Mmmph!" The woman inside the sack cries out.

unisol_gr44, majus and moonblack like this.
  3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Me, a hero? Maybe some day, but definitely not now.” Talpharos chuckled. “It's not like I had the time to check what the lady looked like before the boar carried her away. That she turned out to be pretty is just a nice bonus. A small compensation for all the wood splinters in my skin, if you will.”

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Kill the boar, and you'll be well on your way." Atalanta chuckles, as she carefully wraps bandages around his waist, making sure she avoids the hefty thing between his legs. "Just don't go seeking any more compensation from her. She's the king's favorite. Favorite! As if a wife and a mistress isn't enough for him. Stupid men, always thinking with..." She says in distaste, before her fingers retreat as they come to close to his cock.

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I wasn't planning to seek further thanks from her.” Talpharos assured his partner. I'd rather have the queen's thanks anyway. “Though I'm not surprised that she's the king's favorite – she was quite pretty... So I can't blame the king if he occasionally thinks with his... other head... as long as it does not get in the way of his duties as king. If he is more concerned about his wife and lovers than his people, however, then it is a problem.”

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I'm glad. I know men are more...sexually minded than us women, but it's good to know you won't take any chance you can get to get with a woman without thinking of the consequences." She finishes tying the bandage. "There, you can stand, now. I'll give you some herbs for the pain. Hmph..." She scoffs at the mention of the king. "He's a fool. He brought the boar down upon his lands by ignoring Artemis in his sacrifices - too busy praying to Aphrodite for a bigger manhood, I guess." She rolls her eyes. "His son's a fool, too. Though at least he's lovestruck and not luststruck."

7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos grimaced and was glad he was facing away from Atalanta so that she could not see his face. He could not deny that he was rather easily distracted by a curvy woman. “Thank you, I appreciate the help.” He said as he got up after the huntress was done with her work. “Let's hope that the king and his son will learn from the boar mess... Anyway, with my wounds taken care of I need to get some new clothes. Any recommendations where to start? I have yet not had the time to explore the city and get familiar with the local shops and merchants.”

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Good work, Oemachus." Cleon smiled. "Let's take her to the cabin and interrogate her. I want to know why the southern kingdoms support my uncle..."

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Well, this isn't Athens, so you probably won't find any clothing fit for a king. Most of the armourers sell linen and leather, no bronzeworkers or blacksmiths. Really, the only thing this place does well are bows and hunting equipment." She thinks to herself. "There's a store not far from here that should be able to sell you a new tunic for cheap - maybe some good leather if you're lucky." Atalanta shakes her head. "Want me to show you the way, or do you just want some directions?"

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The rest of you, keep rowing! I wanna see the Athenian coast before sundown!" Oemachus calls to the servants, before grabbing the woman tied in the sack.

A hatch leads them below the deck, or what could be called that. The interior is cramped, dark, and the rocking of the boat can be felt constantly, but there's space enough to leave the Egyptian on her stomach. "Want me here for this, my prince?" Oemachus asks.

unisol_gr44, majus and moonblack like this.
  11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I just don't want to walk around with my ass showing for all to see. A simple tunic or leather is good enough for that.” Anything better would likely be of limited use against the boar anyway. “If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it if you show me the way. Once I see the shop for myself I should be able to find it on my own in the future. Hopefully I won't need to buy new clothes often, but you never know...” Talpharos shrugged.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"No need Oemachus, I'll deal with her." The prince said as he waved his hand.

As the man left, Cleon, decided not to remove the bag the diplomat was hidden in.

He only moved the bag a little higher, uncovering woman's lower body, tied a rope around diplomat's waist, trapping her hands. He then cut of holles for her breasts, freeing them and her mouth, then removed her gag so she was allowed to speak. The sack nicely stuck to woman's body...

He called a chain, wrapping it around diplomat's neck.

"Egyptian whore, you stand accused of violating law of guest, treason of your neutrality as diplomat, aiding in armed rebellion against rightful ruler... What do you say foryourself?"

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Unph, Ah!" The diplomat grunts in anger at the manhandling, but can't do anything about it in her position. "I serve mighty pharaoh, god on Earth, and his wise vizier and queen mother." She replies calmly. "All I have done is justified - pharaoh willed it."

unisol_gr44, moonblack and majus like this.
  14. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Slap!

Cleon' hand struck the woman's breast.

"So the Pharaoh betrayed our treaty and you aided him in that... I wonder who suggested to support my uncle n the first place?" His fingers started teasing woman's labia.

"and in this case, what should I do with you?"

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hmph, as if the divine pharaoh is bound by dealings with mortals." She chuckles. "Was it one of Pharaoh's advisors, or Pharaoh himself? I know not. But it matters not. And you can do what you wish - it changes nothing." The diplomat says confidently, even as she begins to moan.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and majus like this.
  16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Neither Pharaoh nor his advisers knew the situation in my kingdom good enough. But you did."

Slap!

A hand landed on her breast.

"And you could not do it, without some preparations in my Kingdom... what exactly did you do?" He gave the chain a thug, making the diplomat choke a little.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  17. AnonYMooseBoG

AnonYMooseBoG CHYOA Guru

The captain barely acknowledges her first mate's closeness. The tight confines of most seafaring vessels and the harsh storms Poseiden visits every so often have lead to worse accidental touches than this. Despite knowing he can't hear her, Pelagia chokes out "Good to have you back, old man." Trusting him to understand her meaning, she places around half the wax into his hands before separating from the half-embrace. She points to the portside rowers, gesturing for Artaxos to shove the wax into their ears. "Need to bring on some women if we come near here again." Pelagia grumbles to herself as she proceeds to do the same to the rowers along the starboard.

Tjf and moonblack like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

In exchange for a few coins, Talpharos soon emerges from the store clad in a new simple garment. "Not bad. I'm sure some of the city's women will be disappointed, though." Atalanta chuckles.

moonblack likes this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hng!" The woman gasps. "This was planned....ugh...long in advance. Many in your kingdom wanted, mgh, to see your mother brought low."

majus and moonblack like this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Pelagia feels herself literally having to fight with her men as she forces the wax in their ears, their senses returning. She has most of the rowers looking distinctly confused and no longer entranced, by the time the ship is a few hundred feet from shore. Beside them, the pirate ship rows at full force towards the siren island.

AnonYMooseBoG and moonblack like this.