Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"You have some strange tastes, Megaros." As far as she knows, he is a man of his word. If he could get her a nice dress...well, maybe it would be worth it.

unisol_gr44, Tjf, Arachna and 2 others like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Southern Adriatic - 2 Days Later

"You heal fast." The medicus exlaims in surprise, his wizened face illuminated by candlelight as the female warrior sits in his cabin. "Alright, I've done what I can do. For now, just get some rest and your muscles should heal soon." He ties her bandage fast. Rhea returns to her room a little exhausted, and soon finds herself obeying her doctor's orders, falling fast asleep.

The warrior finds herself on a blighted, volcanic landscape, her ears filled with the sound of battle beyond anything she could imagine. Huge, hulking figures clash with what look like humans but clearly are more than that, as the smell of sulfur fills her nose.
    upload_2022-12-14_13-6-42.png
    The largest of the huge figures, skin inky black and face drawn into a scowl, fixes its eyes on her, before a lightning bolt strikes it, and it begins to fall, Rhea seeing its massive form falling down towards her.

"Rhea! Rhea!" The warrior's eyes snap open as she's awoken, hand reaching instinctively for her sword as she bolts out of bed. "Woah, Rhea, it's me!" Velicus raises his hands. "It's me... You were screaming in your sleep."

3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“A white hart? I should be able to get it for you...” Noticing Selene's eyes going lower, Talpharos allowed his own gaze to focus on her ample breasts, openly ogling them. This caused his cock to get semi-erect – enough to be noticeable... which was what he wanted. “Tell me, how long until the wedding? I need to know how much time I have...”

4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

The injury wasn't exactly comfortable, but the old man had proven quite skilled. For the most part, publicly, she hadn't hinted at anything wrong and only bothered visiting him in the dead of night between her "routine inspection for poisons." Of course, losing her spear arm or having it crippled would be incredibly dangerous. "I am in your debt."

The next night was a dream that she couldn't follow. What exactly kind of creatures were these? They almost looked similar to the deceptions of giants....yet worse. This thing looked much more menacing than any artwork of them before, She was too frozen with confusion to process what she was seeing, feet planted on the ground as the best fell and-

The first moment, her adrenaline was running high. Prepared to impale whatever had attempted to ambush her only to breath with a certain level of relief. On some level, she enjoyed that he showed genuine concern for at least some of those in his employ which was proof he was still better than many nobles of the same status, but she also did feel it was another suicidally reckless move to approach a trained combatant like that. But more importantly...

"I screamed? ...you might just have your mind going into more panic than necessary." She idly suggested it, almost wanting to brush it off, but...he did need to be aware if there was any risks or conditions that might affect her ability to do her job effectively.

"...I saw....something. A monster. A big one. Even bigger than the giants. It was...in some kind of underworld. A lot like the stories of Tartarus. I don't know exactly what it was....but it felt more vivid than most dreams, but not quite reality like anything that really happened either. At least, not in that same way. The details might have changed, but the underlying story that remains central seems about the same...it's hard to explain."

5. AnonYMooseBoG

AnonYMooseBoG CHYOA Guru

"Shit!" She starts for the wax, hurrying to retrieve it. Why isn't it affecting me? Pelagia wonders to herself as she digs through the Syntychia's supplies. Do sirens only entrance men? Once she finds her quarry, the captain rushes to plug her first mate's ears, by force if need be.

6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Cleaon, was surprised at the parting statement, especially since how soft it was... and also how foreboding... Him, not prince anymore? Ridiculous... Unless... he would become a king! That was a logical answer. Yes! Not prince, but something greater - a king! It was so obvious!

King Cleon, ruler of Aegina!

Prince Cleon smiled. Despite the initial news of his heritage, the day was progressing nicely~ just, as it should!

As he entered the diplomat's chamber, his eyes were immediately drawn to the naked beauty. He could appreciate the shape of her body, the richness of her chest, the fitness of her thighs, the scultpure of her stomach, the darkness of her skin.

He ignored the slaves as they left, as they were beneath him. His eyes firmly on the woman, since she was flouting her body, shamelessly seducing him, he made sure to drink her beauty in.

"Forgive my delay, my lady. I had an urgent business in the temple." He greeted her as he bowed slightly, "I've been told to meet you." He said as he started walking around her, his eyes carefully inspecting her... assets. "I've been told that you came with intention of forming a trade deal with our kingdom." He said as he stepped behind the woman wearing... only her jewellery. "Could you tell me more, of it?" He asked as he stopped next to her, in her personal space.

As he looked down at the woman, he riched out inside him - the power his father granted him, he was curious of what it would do? Would it help him to smell... discern the truth? Or would he still need to rely on his superior intelligence and unmatched charm?

'How curious this talk could go~' He thought as he looked down on the woman's large shapely tit - such an obvious manipulation. Who did this woman though he was? A soldier? On the wave of his hand, dozens wenches of comperable, if not greater beauty would line up to suck his cock. His eyes moved to concentrate on the woman's eyes, face, and movements of her body.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100:
    Callirhoe: 79+10 (Hermes' Child)
    Herakles: 74+10 (Superhuman)
    Callirhoe takes off after her famous 'mentor', focusing on catching up to him. She feels her limbs moving, feet digging into the dirt and sending clouds of dust behind her, and suddenly she's moving faster than ever before, the finish line coming closer and closer before she feels herself running over the line of stones that mark her victory. She comes to a stop, feeling a little dizzy and an intense runner's high. A moment later, Herakles follows, stopping beside her. "What'd I tell you?" He chuckles.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"If I'm lucky, you might find that you share some of them." Megaros chuckles. "Be glad I'm not having you follow me on all fours." He tugs the chain, leading her to his home nearby, a fairly opulent two story dwelling. As the door closes behind her, he pulls the chain again, tugging her close to him, before leaning in to kiss her lips.

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"That's good to hear. Perhaps this won't be as much of a disaster as I thought." Selene stifles a gasp as she sees his manhood growing harder. "Huh? Oh, a week from now..." She says, a little absent-mindedly. She wants you... Do you know what to do from this point, or do I need to teach you that as well? The voice chuckles.

10. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe put hands on knees, breathing more from emotion, than tiredness. Her perky breast move up and down, as she smiled to Herakles.
    "Alright, you were right." She chuckled and stand straight with hand on waist.
    "So, in the begining you mention some task what waiting for us? It is not that I'm bored with my actual life, but I'm curios what quest do you have in mind."

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"No, you were definitely screaming." Velicus shakes his head. "Weird - you think this might have some connection to that thing that attacked you in the manor?"

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Of course, my prince." The woman leans back, giving him an even better look at her body. "The pharaoh is interested in importing Aegina's figs." She says, speaking in detail about production and supply chains, even as her body sways seductively.
    D100: 43 (Minor Fail)
    Cleon isn't convinced her intentions are pure, but she betrays no obvious signs of treachery either - she's obviously trying to seduce him, but that might be just to help the deal, or perhaps just out of lust.

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Herakles eyes her up again, before signalling an athlete to bring his pteruges back over. "I did. Hermes... Well, let's just say that things up on Olympus aren't exactly rosy, and Hermes is caught in the middle. He needs someone in this realm to act on his behalf - labors. The one he told me was simple, though - you have to deliver a message to Delphi - to the oracle."

14. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe getting dressed back in her tunic.
    "Deliver message to Delphi, so I guess I had also to bring back answer. Well, Hermes is god of messengers, so I have to be one too." She chuckled.
    "Alright, I just go to home to take my weapons and armor and I can leave pollis even today. I asume that mission is just for me alone, right? Where is that message?"

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As the woman - what was her name? If she was a peasant, he did not care. But if she was a noble? Well, he cared a little. Come to think of it, he still had to deal with that peasant woman in his chambers...

He looked around a chamber, for a moment ignoring the woman, taking on what laugage had she brought.

"You did not introduce yourself." He scowled at her lack of manners. Definietly not of a noble blood. Was this woman even a diplomat if she failed such a basic? "And what does the the god-king's dynasty offer in return?" He asked, wondering where this was going. As the woman finished her explanation, he walked up to her, and lightly raised her chin with his thumb.

"No, tell me~" He spoke softly, spreading his charm, to make the woman speak truly to him. "What is this really, about?" He asked as he looked deeply into her eyes, his chest presing against her naked breasts... as he was the one doing the seducing as his hand moved lightly on her side, trailing her skin~

16. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"You better not go back on your offer, or you know what will happen." It was an empty threat. Princess knew that Brute would be more likely to share a drink with him for humiliating her than.

She pulls back against the pull of the chain at first, but follows along after Megaros after a brief moment of hesitation. At the very least, it is late in the day, so she doesn't have to deal with crowds jeering at her like she does when the guards leash her and drag her through the city as punishment.

Once to his home, she feels slightly more comfortable despite the leash. One things for sure, she isn't going to be accused of being a passive lover and part of her hopes that being more proactive will prevent more humiliation. As he tugs her collar and pulls her into a kiss. Princess presses her body against him and pushes him against the wall. Her tongue probes into his mouth as she attempts to take a more proactive role

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

I think I know what to do... but I am curious what sort of advice you will offer me. Talpharos told the voice in his head. “A week should be more than enough for me to find the white hart. Where should I bring it once I have it? I assume you would like to keep it as a surprise gift for your niece... Also, do you have any particular requests about what I should do with it before I bring it to you?” He kept asking questions and pretended not to have noticed where Selene was looking... but he moved closer to the noblewoman, letting her take a better look at his cock, now fully hard with excitement at the thought of bedding the busty beauty in front of him. The whole time his gaze never left her ample bosom.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"With Lysimachus pissed off, I'd say leaving early would probably not be a bad idea, but you can spare a day if there are goodbyes you want to make." Herakles says as he reattaches his lower garment, and hands her a scroll bound by leather and iron. "Here - Hermes says not to open it, but if you wanna, I won't tell anyone."

moonblack, Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The woman raises an eyebrow. "My name is Anumet - I said as much when I presented myself to your mother's court. Were you not there?" She shrugs. "Beloved pharaoh offers barter in silver, grain or..." She pauses at his touch. "I don't know what you mean."

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I won't. After all, this won't be the last time I have silks for you. Perhaps this could become a regular bargain?" He kisses back, tongue lashing against her own as his back hits the wall, and his hands slide across her body, taking her ass in their grip and squeezing.

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.