Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 45+20
    Selene bites her lip looking at the young hunter, keenly aware of her frazzled state. "I'm not worried about you forcing me to do anything - if that was the issue I'd just use my dagger. It's the wanting to that's the issue." She sighs. "This is a terrible idea, but...fine." She says knowingly, before bending down to don her silks once more, looking almost as good putting them on as she did taking them off.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  2. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Fuuck..." Princess moans as Megaros presses his mouth against hers. Her pussy clenches at the tip of his cock as he slips out of her just as her orgasm begins. Her body spasming under him as warm jets of cum shoot against his wall. She moans and kisses him back as his manhood throbs against her thigh and she feels them warmth of his juices sliding down her leg.

3. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe take her shield, which was clean like the mirror and she could see her reflection inside. As she know from the myths, gorgona turn people into the stone only by direct gaze, so looking at mirror should keep her safe. Despite snake hair and tail, Callirhoe feel little jealous for gorgona pretty face and figure. She steped forward, looking in the shield reflection at strange pair.
    "Calm down people, there is no need for violence!" She, as she noticed there is no corpses or fresh statue, so for now there is no victim.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and moonblack like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Wait, I..." Velicus' voice is left hanging as she heads out. Though large fires below decks of a ship are generally a bad idea, there's a small kitchen where a cook fire is maintained. The slave minding the food is more than happy to take a break and let the warrior take over, even if he seems a little confused as to why. The great warrior, acting the part of a simple domestic. How cute. The voice from before reverberates through her head, but it's faint, and doesn't respond to any queries she throws at it. Her skill is such that the air's quickly filling with a delectable smell, though she knows that there aren't good enough ingredients to make something truly special.

Rhea's state of calm concentration is broken, as she feels hands on her hips from behind. "You ran off so fast I wasn't able to tell you to make some for yourself. Mmm, smells good." Velicus chuckles.

5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos enjoyed the show of Selene getting dressed, before remembering that he was still naked. He quickly put his clothes on before looking at the noblewoman once more. “It has been a pleasure to meet you, my lady.” He began, trying to sound as professional as he could. “I will let Elegus know that he will be on his own for the next week, get any supplies I need, and then head out in search of the white hart. If it really exist and has not been hunted down by someone else already, then I will do my best to get it for you.” He promised her.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and Regin34 like this.
  6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Prince Cleon frowned... so he couldn't be to hard on her?

"A pity." He sighted. He left her and walked outside and called a pair of female slaves - the ones that belonged to Anumet and were just ordered away, to enter.

[​IMG]

"I am sure you won't mind this two to join us~" He said as he dropped his clothes. As Anumet opened her mouth to answer, he grabbed her head and thrust his cock into her mouth. He started slowly throat fucking her, disregarding her struggles. He turned to the two slaves.

"For now, this woman is not your mistress anymore - rather, she is lower then you. So, as the Prince, I command you - mess her up to your heart's content~" Cleon said with a chuckle as woman moaned into his dick.

7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Agreed..." Megaros chuckles, his tongue dancing against hers. "But what's this?" He asks as they come up for breath. "Looks like our madwoman has a secret..." He chuckles, as his hand reaches around to find Princess' cock.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"...Likewise. Very well." Selene nods, a little absent mindedly. "I'll be here at midday every day - I have work to do here anyway, so find me here when the prize is yours."

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

A bearded, middle aged man looks at Callirhoe with surprise. "Are you mad, girl? It's a damn gorgon! Maybe the Medusa herself! She's here to turn us to stone, or maybe eat us." He grunts. "No, we're just passing through!" The snake woman responds nervously.

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Will do. Well, I will see you later, my lady. Have a nice day!” Talpharos offered Selene a polite before leaving the inn and heading back to Elegus, to inform the merchant that he would have to do without Talpharos' help for a few days.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  11. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"I wasn't...exactly...Trying to hide it." Princess moans as Megaros' hand clutches at the still-twitching organ, "But most men don't want to see...That thing on the women they fuck."

12. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe look more carefully at reflection in the mirror if the gorgon.
    "If they wanted to eat you, she wouldn't turn you in the stone. If they want to harm you, they would come in the night, when most people sleeping, not in the middle of day when whole village is on foot. " She said and then ask question to strange pair.
    "What is your names? Where are traveling?"

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Anumet moans in surprise, but soon begins to bob her head up and down, her tongue lashing around the surface of his rod as she sucks him off. The two slaves smile. "Yes, Prince Cleon, at once." The two women approach the kneeling Egyptian from behind, one stooping to let her hand stroke her master's womanhood, moving gently at first, but slowly building up the pressure until she's relentlessly frigging the diplomat's cunt, Amunet's moans vibrating up Cleon's cock. The other grips the back of Amunet's head, forcing her to take more and more of Cleon's cock until her nose rubs against the prince's skin. "Will you be desiring our attentions yourself, mighty prince?" The slave smiles as she forces Amunet to gag. These are clearly disciplined servants - there's no way they'd turn on their master or take orders from another, meaning that Amunet has trained them for this sort of situation.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Elegus greets the young man with a tight hug. "You've saved me, oh boy, you've saved me!" He thanks him profusely.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You might be surprised." Megaros chuckles. "It's not something I'm interested in normally." His hand starts to stroke the erect flesh. "But I think I've just found a way to make my princess go crazy. Or at least crazier than usual."

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

54 (Minor Success)
    The bearded man scoffs, but doesn't do anything else - it seems she's stopped the guards from attacking right this moment, at least. The strange pair of travellers look at Callirhoe, or at least the gorgon does. "We are Bellerophon." The gorgon points to the blind man. "...And I am Medusa." At that, the guards jump a little. "There's a chimaera along the mountain road, killing all travellers who pass. We aim to kill it."

17. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Stop..." Princess begs Megaros to stop, but her moans betray her desires as she squirms underneath him. His hand stroking her triggers shivered aftershocks of pleasure that run through her body.

18. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos returned the hug and accepted the thanks. “You're welcome Elegus. But try not to get yourself in this kind of trouble again. I might not be able to save you next time.” He chided the old merchant. “Anyway, I promised to hunt a white hart for the lady, so I will be out of town for the next few days. I am sorry, but you'll have to manage on your own for now.”

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Prince Cleon smiled - despite his reservations to their mistress, he could appreciate an approrietly trained servant.

"Hmm... if you show me that you are capable of rendering your mistress climax until she passes out - I don't see why not~" The prince chuckled. He then grunted as his lust exploded, floading Anumet's mouth, throat and stomath. "Oh dear, it seems we made a mess~ Here let me clean you~" He said as he dragged the diplomat to the tube filled with water. As the woman thought to regain her footing, Cleon grabbed her hips and pushed his still errect dick into her snatch.

"Hm~" He moaned as the wet walls surrounded his dick. "A little loose..." He turned to the slave girls. "Would you be so kind and make your mistress tighten up?" He asked, his voice quite pleasant.

20. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe rise eyebrown for mention of chimera. That was intresting.
    "Nice to meet you Bellerophon and Medusa. I'm Callirhoe." She said friendly to pair by reflection in her shield.
    "Kill chimera? Ambitious goal I would say. Are you going to risk that fight by some moral rules or there is promised reward?"