Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. I just remembered, I didn't bring Cora and Cerebia's review of Lois Lane's Night Out up here.

Here it is;

Lois Lane's Night Out

Zeebop likes this.
  2. Gambio likes this.
  3. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

On the backlog

This project is currently on hiatus, but I do plan to get back on it rather soonish.

Throatfuck Addict likes this.
  4. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Yeah, I need to do another Masochist Mode story, I've just been behind on my own schedule.

5. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

6. Cham3leon

Cham3leon Virgin

Dare I submit my ongoing story to Marcie and Gina? Yes. I dare. (I may live to regret it, but ah well.)
    https://chyoa.com/story/Pheromones.38092
    If they can't read it all, I suggest they try a few of the different paths.
    Pass along my thanks to them.

Gambio likes this.
  7. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Added to the backlog

8. JohnTitor45

JohnTitor45 Experienced

What's the longest length of chapters that Marcie and Gina are prepared to read?

9. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

50 chapters

Or if you mean chapter length itself, that doesn't really matter. I mean I guess if they are insanly long we would have an issuue but so far that was never the case lol

10. JohnTitor45

JohnTitor45 Experienced

Okay, thanks. I asked because my story is kinda a slow burn when it comes to erotic content so I'm just gonna write about another 28 chapters before I submit it.

11. JohnTitor45

JohnTitor45 Experienced

Oh wait, is that 50 chapters total or just 50 chapters deep?

12. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

50 chapter deep.

The way it works is that Marcie and Gina are reading until the reach the latest chapter of the path or chapter 50

Sometimes the do go down a second path when fancy strikes, but don't count on it lol

That said, you can always request a follow up. There is a three month waiting period but beyond that there is no restriction on how many times a story can be featured.

13. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

14. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

I might request a redo of Doom's Story soon as I intend to finish the first part pretty soon and also little Doomy has finally performed his actual first murder rape which I'm sure Gina will love.

15. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Oh hey, it has actually been three months since then already. Bloody hell, time flies

And yes that sounds wonderful lol

Zeebop and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  16. TheLeherengin

Agreed... I think there's been a pretty suitably large amount of posts since then as well, but I'm less sure of that.

I checked since I believe they stopped at Taking The Capital Pt. 1 there have been about 19 posts since then.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  17. Hvast

Hvast Really Really Experienced

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  18. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Sorry for the late reply, with the constant tower of voices notifications this one got lost lol. I added you

That is a very good question. I don't think we had that one yet. Added to backlog

Speaking of omnipotent jerks...

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Pheromones,-by-Cham3leon.1124386

Warden-Yarn15 and Zeebop like this.
  19. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Zeebop likes this.
  20. TheLeherengin

XD according to the prompt the name of the world the story takes place in is Ruyanei.