Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Hah, don't give me too much credit.

Happy to hear it! I'm personally rather protective of my own writing, so I really want to make sure authors are ok with me adding to their branches before doing so.

I'm currently in a bit of a creative high and already started a bunch of new projects outlines over the last month or so for once my current story is finished. So, that's one more for the pile lol

I definitely have no interest in going the grandkid's route and also wouldn't add the third sister just yet, so we would have a decent amount of divergency already.

No promise, that I actually will commit to it, though. This is still very early in the planning stage.

2. Hvast

Hvast Really Really Experienced

The easiest way to do this without breaking events' consistency between branches is to buy the tiara and let Terra go.

3. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

4. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

"Eluded" - as in "elusive." Tomb Raider has never alluded you unless Marcie & Gina are British and rob tombs in their spare time.

5. Hvast

I have a long list of bad ideas for a story. One of them is a very original and realistic story of turning a lesbian roommate\coworker\(step)sister straight. Now I have a reason to actually write it, just for Gina

6. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

that's as good a second income as any, they still need lots of money to found Marcie's company

I definitely saw lesbian turned straight a few times before and straight male turned gay But straight girl turned lesbian seems to be the one that's very rarely covered.

7. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

It should come as absolutely no surprise but there's a branch of two of LLNO that involves heterosexual Lois going lesbian.

8. IdealSimp

IdealSimp Guest

I'm interested. Do you have a link to them? I've taken a look at the story map but it just keeps scrolling :D

Zeebop likes this.
  9. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Yeah, an occupational hazard in a story with 6,000+ chapters. Many of the interracial/raceplay branches come out of this chapter and this one. There's also a BDSM/lesbian branch from here, although that may be harder to follow and there is less emphasis on race than there is on Lois Lane's voluntary subjugation.

IdealSimp likes this.
  10. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Zeebop likes this.
  11. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

12. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Wrynn likes this.
  13. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

There are a couple of male pregnancy chapters in Lois Lane's Night Out, but Marcie will sadly never find them.

Gambio likes this.
  14. Wrynn

Wrynn Virgin

Thank you again for the fantastic roast.

Gambio likes this.
  15. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

At this point Lois Lane is the "Simpsons did it" for CHYOA

Zeebop likes this.
  16. Hvast

I am in the process of writing a new story with one of the motives being getting a pair to participate in the masochist mode.
    Therefore, I blame you for wasting hours of my life!

Gambio likes this.
  17. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Hey there are worse ways to waste ones life. Not many but there are.

18. Hvast

Gambio likes this.
  19. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Jokes on you. Brother and Sister stuff is getting handled by our crack team

Added to the uhh whatever the not backlog is called

20. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Zeebop likes this.