Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Hvast

Hvast Really Really Experienced

Hey, I wanted more on how crazy and inconsistent Lucy is :D. John too, but Lucy - to a far higher degree. When a story stretches its own writer's suspension of disbelief it is a good sign, right?

I am trying to import one other branches from the original story and, so far, I am failing to make Lucy believable enough to post them :D I want to make it less absurd than the original, damn it!

Gambio likes this.
  2. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

You know, I actually jerked off to the original and it's to a scene that wasn't in the remake lol

And yeah, I wasn't on the top of my game with this segment.

Hvast likes this.
  3. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Zeebop likes this.
  4. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

To be fair I was going to ask M&G to review Good Sex when I eventually finish and post the damn thing. Last few months have been terrible for my writing.

Gambio likes this.
  5. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Good sex? So we've come full circle.

I don't mind this story going in hibernation, maybe we need a year or so of hiatus to get a new batch of authors

6. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Marcie & Gina read Bad Sex, but can they handle Good Sex? So sickeningly sweet, one or both might get diabetes within three chapters!

Gambio likes this.
  7. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

XD it's not ten chapter deep but since they covered Bad Sex, I feel Marcie and Gina have to do this regardless lol

Zeebop likes this.
  8. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

It is complete, for what it's worth.

9. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Zeebop likes this.
  10. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

I got it! Cause it's the same last name as Marcie and the same first name as Susan... So obviously it would be extremely unpalatable for Gina and Marcie to a lesser degree!

Also I am definitely asking for a follow up on Tower after this current floor :D

11. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

12. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Hoho indeed! I was secretly hoping for exxidor to submit his Susan Storm story just for that, but alas it never happened.

And yup, feel free to submit whenever, we did get a bunch of new voices for Marcie and Gina to bitch about after all XD

All my stories are open for masochist mode by default, so yup, feel free to go nuts. It's only twelve chapters, but these are some pretty beefy chapters

Zeebop likes this.
  13. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Oh, BTW, you can add "Good Sex" to the list for Masochist Mode. Haven't had a lot of takers on that yet, but fair's fair.

Gambio likes this.
  14. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Got it, added it.

Zeebop likes this.
  15. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

16. TheLeherengin

The Gate and The Key has finally reached 10 chapters deep, so I guess it's eligible now.

The Gate and The Key

Gambio likes this.
  17. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Oh, that was a long time coming lol

Got it, I'm on it

18. TheLeherengin

It's basically something I was just working on in my spare time. Dustbin and Tower have had most of my attention, so Hunters, Gate and even Doom have been sort of put on the backburner.

19. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

20. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

...I mean, Lois Lane fucks Cthulhu at one point. There are multiple Lovecraftian branches in LLNO. You just don't read those.