Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio likes this.
  2. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

no sex? Madness!

3. Hey, I do that every weekend!

4. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

5. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

I'm so proud of them.

Gambio likes this.
  6. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

It's a slow process but they get there XD

7. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio likes this.
  8. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

I'm sorry to hear that. I appreciate the effort at least and the promptness...

Gambio likes this.
  9. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

This is why Marcie and Gina in their infinite wisdom established the fifty chapter maximum and three month waiting period for a follow up rules.

I also decided to finally get rid of the "masochist mode applicants need to have a review out on their own" rule. That really didn't work out as I expected it to. So maybe we get some fresh applicants in now.

10. RachelDaws

RachelDaws Virgin CHYOA Backer

What do you do when you run into a story with really long chapters? Asking for a friend who has a problem with writing long chapters... :p

11. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Bite the bullet and push through it. So far there hasn't been anything the girls couldn't handle.

The fifty chapter rule in itself was only in place because of one particular story that nearly broke the girls. I won't point any fingers but god damn XD

12. So, is it actually a hard 50 chapter maximum, or is it basically 50 chapters maximum when you're taking the piss with the length?

13. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

It's somewhat flexible, the girls usually try to find a decent stopping point if possible.

But they definitely do stop somewhere around the fifty chapter mark. A follow up can always be requested, however.

Nathaniel Keam likes this.
  14. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio likes this.
  15. Walrusdick

Walrusdick Virgin

Well being a new writer I have asked for audience feedback and haven't gotten much, so I thought perhaps Marcie and Gina would consider doing so. My story https://chyoa.com/story/Cunning-Linguist.60856 just made it to 20 chapters and it is going strong. Unfortunately there are a few things they don't like there is a fairly heavy incest theme but I don't feel like it is in your face as much as dedicated incest stories. But hopefully there is some jokes and plot twists in there they like.

Gambio likes this.
  16. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Don't worry about it, finding something that they do like is exceedingly difficult lol

I put you in the backlog

RachelDaws and Walrusdick like this.
  17. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

18. Thank you very much for the review, the background music gave me a smile for sure. It did give me a few chuckles, and the points Marcie and Gina made were bang-on. Yes, it does get more brutal later and, yes the reader absolutely should not really want Roxanne to win, or they should probably consider therapy!

My only critique of the review is I was expecting far worse. It was actually quite complimentary on the whole, which surprised me.

Anyway, I'm going to do the reply chapter at some point, too. I would like to bring the two back for another review in the later sagas where it's less basic bitch. That would be interesting to see what they think of that side. :)

Edit: By the way, how does one sign up for Masochist Mode?

Last edited: May 23, 2024
    Gambio likes this.
  19. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Haha XD

This was one of the stories were I had too many BGM's to choose from. Which is always good when an author wants to go for follow ups.

This story had the benefit of checking both Marcie and Gina's kink boxes. They both like lesbian stuff, domination and humiliation. That said, if it does get more brutal later on I can definitely see the two girls getting harsher with their criticism lol

If you want the girls to do a follow up, you can submit the story again after a three month waiting period.

As for masochist mode sign up..., well uh..., here? ;P Want me to put you in?

20. For sure, throw me in masochist mode. It could be fun to see if anyone else wants to give it a shot.

I wish I'd have waited a week or two and directed them to Saga Five, which is where the Gadget Stripper that appeared in my response first appeared. I realised Roxy needed a friend to banter with, since she doesn't have any human ones!

I'll definitely return after the waiting period. This is fun. :)

RachelDaws and Gambio like this.