MILF doctor's madness - erotic horror asylum story - discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by majus, Jun 21, 2020.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

This is a little experiment. Instead of concentrating on the world and players, the game would concentrate on a single person - a horny MILF doctor working in asylum and her slow descent into madness.

The doctor would be controlled by GM.

The players, would, on the other hand, play the role of voices in her mind. Not alien voice, but as her own voice. They could influence her, give small suggestions, even wave complicated illusions in her mind - which could end up as her fantasies, make her live through them in her mind - or even implement them in real life.

The state of mind and the situation the doctor is in has an influence on how receptive she is to voice's suggestion.

Would the voices make her horny, just seeing a banana, want her to masturbate in the toilet, make her so desperate that she would sleep with fellow doctor, make her live in her mind through a realistic fantasy of being taken by a werewolf, or make her lose it all and become the patient in the psychiatric ward?

The question is, what are the voice's motivations. Will the voices become independent enough, to actually take shape and dominate her mind? Or do they want something else?

What do you think?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Regin34 likes this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

A corruption game? That might be interesting...

Tjf and majus like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

That sounds like an interesting idea, though I'm not sure how it would work. Would the players be competing against each other if they have contradictory wants for what the doctor does? For example, if one voice just wants the doctor to slut around and fuck her colleagues and patients, but otherwise stay normal, but another one wants her to end up as a mind broken slave, how does that conflict get sorted out?

majus likes this.
  4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The voices would not control the doctor but influence her. She would outright reject what she is not interested in or something outright crazy. She ould be more easily influenced by some voice then others - the more is suggestion easy for her to accept, the more easily she would follow the suggestion.
    Also, the more subtle the suggestion - instead of being outright order - the easier it would influence her.

Also, voices can talk between themselves - there is plenty of room for that :)

Tjf likes this.
  5. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

This might work better as a kind of chyoa story with reader voting. I don't see much room for the players to do much, personally.

Tjf and majus like this.
  6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

You won't know, until you try... well, and it's kinda an experiment.

Tjf likes this.
  7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

8. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@Tjf
    Partly good.
    Sending image, fantasy was good.
    But, players have no influence on her in the physical world, on her reactions to what she sees.

Please fix it.

Also, you realise that if you start with voices, she might end up in psychiatric ward quite fast?

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Sorry, not really sure what you mean with the first point you made. They're not affecting her in the physical world. Might just delete the post and wait for someone else to get the ball rolling so I get a better idea of what the rp is.

With the second point, I misread the description. So is it supposed to be her inner voice, rather than external voices?

10. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Sorry that I explained it wrong. No, you can leave the post.

The players are voices/madness inside her head. So, sending her visions, plotting fantasies, making comments that are to push her in some direction - all of that is alright.
    But how she reacts in physical plane line: open eyes, gasp, react with fear, lust or disgust, etc. is up to GM.

As for the voice... they can speak, but how she hears it is up to GM's interpretation.

Tjf likes this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Ok, I get it.

majus likes this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

So, if you post a modified version of your post, I will write a reaction.

Tjf likes this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

I'll probably let someone else make the first post, and then redo mine.

majus likes this.
  14. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As the doctor is excited or scared, it becomes easier to influence her. She might even see something out of the corner of her eye or hear something. Her mind will more easily accept corresponding fantasies.
    The state of climax or terror is when she is easier to be influenced. She can see and take it for real, illusions or fantasies.
    But once her state becomes normal again, she might logically dismiss those.

15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Now, in state of climax/horror, it might be possible for players to do many things:
    -suggest certain action, which the doctor will consider (go somewhere where she has no reason to go – because it picked her interest suddenly, do something she would normally not do, etc.)
    -craft an illusion that she will live through, before waking up from it (having sex with one of the patients, leaving the island, talking with a celebrity)
    -craft false memory (a talk she didn’t have, an encounter with long forgotten lover, meet a person that doesn’t exist)
    -make her perform a small action and forget she done it (move certain item somewhere, write something in the patient's card...)

16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Hmm... what do you think about posting (links) to gifs to receive a reaction from the doctor? Something like a short vision/fantasy/sublime things like that?

Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Hmm, maybe try it once and we'll see how welll it works?

majus likes this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Yeah, I might do that.

Regin34 and majus like this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

You do remember that you can manipulate more of the doctor's mind then just present needs?

20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    Tjf likes this.