Multidimensional slave company RP

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by majus, Jul 29, 2023.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@Hvast

Mark Rodgers opened the door and entered the office, only to pause as he realise how large the room was. It smelled of old wood, the furniture looked to be made in old style - like all that was in the office. Behind the windows, there was nothing but whiteness. The Company was set in a hidden dimension, and all there was in it were the company's facilities.

[​IMG]

Thud.

Mark turned around only to realise that the door closed behind him.

"Come in." A woman seating behind the desk said.

As he approached her he found himself staring at a familiar face... he saw dozens of her in the company.

[​IMG]

"I am Koukawa Oboro #4927395579, your manager." She introduced herself.

Mark knew her - she was supposed to be a Kunoichi - assassin and spy, a ninja from the grim universum of Taimain.

"Mr... Rodgers." She said as she typed on the keyboard. "You requested to be sent to a modified 'Lord of the Rings' dimension, yes?" She asked.

2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@Arachna

Ada Wong entered a tall medieval-looking room. It was a library... Dark, spooky looking, library. It was lit by candles and the shine of the moon. But, wasn't there supposed to be nothing behind the window? So what was-

[​IMG]

"Ada Wong." A male voice resounded in the library, as she looked around. "Agent." There was mirth in the tone when he spoke this word.

There!

He sat behind the desk...

[​IMG]

"I am Gendo Ikari-Sukas. Your manager." The man introduced himself. Yet, she was sure he wasn't there earlier! Neither should have been his desk there! "You requested to become one of our agents... but failed to fill the documents properly..." he clicked a few things on the keyboard. "The world you want to go is - 'ideally somewhere where modern skills would be useful anyway' was it?" He turned to look at Ada.

Arachna likes this.
  3. Hvast

Hvast Really Really Experienced

"Yeeeah," Mark said slowly, trying to sound like it is not a big deal. It was, Mark was a true fan of the universe and what fun wouldn't want to leave? Furthermore, he was anything but in love with the company and leaving this dimension is something the dreamt about since he was dragged there together with his mother.

And yet the young man was anxious. He had no confidence that he will manage to meet company standards. Neither he was thrilled about becoming an enslaver. But the fear of being trained into a submissive slut like his mother was a great motivator. He had seen enough of cheap male slaves trained into femboy servants and knew that his skinny nature almost guarantees that.

"I believe that the company underutilizes fantasy markets outside named characters and determined to change that," he added hiding his true feelings

majus and Arachna like this.
  4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Clearly. It would have been suspicious had I just opened with going for the end game.

The spy's thoughts ran in her mind. These people had a variety of strange powers, so she had to be careful exactly where and how she tried to leverage it. The best course of action was to go with what seemed closely to the truth but downplaying her ability to act against them.

"I simply accessed what would be the most practical. My skills as an infiltrator only work best where hacking and guns mean anything. It might give a temporary advantage if need be, but ammo and resupplies would be difficult if not impossible to find in a world that doesn't yet even manufacture it. Of course, I can blend in anywhere. Certainly better than the agents you had working for you before. By any chance, are you familiar with how long it takes someone to drown in three inches of water?" She gave a knowing smile. Taunting them about the murder of one of their employees seemed counterproductive, but given what's she seen of this place, it definitely seemed like the thing to do.

"I assumed you had something specific in mind you needed my skills as an operative before anyway. I can do practically any assignment you give me, but it's naturally best to have me establish eyes on a world where my full skillset is in use."

Hvast and majus like this.
  5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

@Tjf

As Felicia opened the door, she entered the office with red drapes - it was tactful and welcoming. The view behind the window showed plant life... this was either an illusion or the garden behind was part of the dimension pocket.

[​IMG]

"Come in." The woman behind the desk waved her hand.

[​IMG]
    "Hello. I am Hiroko Takashiro #5139776277, your manager." The redhead said with a pleasant voice. "So you wish to return to your dimension?" She asked as her fingers danced on the keyboard.

Tjf likes this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Felicia struts her way into the office, moving up to her manager's desk and taking a seat on it. "You got it, red." Her voice comes out as a purr. "Plenty of sluts to steal, where I'm from. The hardest part will be trying to decide where to start."

majus likes this.
  7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The woman snorted.

"Oh, the elves are quite popular. Company has entire warehouses of them."

success

Mark realised what he seemed to be missing. Koukawa Oboro #4927395579 - she was numbered. That meant she was a company's slave. That meant she was trained in the past and certain behaviour was required of her. She might have been his manager, but she was still a sex slave required to follow commands - unless it interfered with her job. The slaves who were disobedient were punished quite harshly. Some were even made example of for the rest of the slaves...

"The busty ones go especially easy - there is a market for such sluts." Oboro shook her head. "But I doubt a stowaway would be able to capture anyone." She leaned back in her seat.

Tjf likes this.
  8. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Oh, we have a recording of what you did to late Mrs. Alex Wesker." The man seemed unmoved. "It was, if I might say, rather boring. It lacked the flare, the sex, the suspense..." He paused. "Do you know that there are over five Trilion Ada Wong slaves owned by the company at this moment?" He pushed a few buttons. "5 093 273 409 080 Ada Wong slaves, to be exact." He looked back at her. "I can't even count how many of your counterparts I have captured, fucked and killed." He clasped his hands in front of his face. "Your request, I can easily grant. But there is still a question of settling the Company's loss - after all, Mrs Wesker was our agent, and you killed her."

Arachna and Tjf like this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The redhead raised her eyebrow.

"You were supposed to be one of those sluts." She leaned forward. "You were only saved by the whim of the agent. There are billions of Black Cats in Company's warehouses." She shook her head. "There are a couple of things we have to finish. In your application, you did not mention if you wanted to compete with other agents."

Tjf likes this.
  10. Hvast

" Yes, mostly Warcraft elves, anime elves, and other varieties with tits and ears of ridiculous sizes. So mundane! " Mark rolled his eyes "and I don't recall asking for an evaluation of my chances of success. "

He wasn't too optimistic about his chances of success either. So many agents possessed magical or divine powers and still failed. He was just a guy with a vague plan of how to exploit a particular universe. Nevertheless, he tried to hide his insecurity from his manager.

majus and Tjf like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I was...saved...because I showed I had the goods, red. Those other kittens clearly didn't." Felicia rolls her eyes. "What does competition mean, exactly? We just competing for a quarterly bonus, or do I have to worry about people trying to enslave me as well?"

12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Oboro snorted.

"Yes, I suppose there are some that are into lean and loli elves." She leaned back in her chair. "Ah, did I strike a cord? You seem to be rather insecure about your chances, stowaway." There it was again. This insult he was stuck since he was kidnapped along with his mother.

Hvast and Tjf like this.
  13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Indeed." Takashiro nodded her head. "The other agents will not only go after your targets but also after your slaves and yourself. It's an open season." She explained.

Tjf likes this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"But I can go after them, as well?" Felicia smirks. "Sign me up - this pussycat has claws."

majus likes this.
  15. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Is that right? Seems, I'm somewhat unique that I won when they didn't then. Of course, payment must be made." While she remained externally confident that number was hard to believe. Why would you possibly need so many copies of the same person? Even with one of her skills, that seemed excessive.

"I'm already aware that compensation to the company is to be expected in financial loss. That being said, if you ever spoken to the Weskers, it's safe to say they were probably costing you more than you got out of them anyway. However, payments will be made as portion of the sum of captures from what I understand."

majus likes this.
  16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Takashiro snorted.

"Do you know what happened to a cat who brought claws to a gunfight?" She shook her head. "Well, I guess when I see you again you will be numbered Black Cat." She started typing on the keyboard.

Tjf likes this.
  17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You talk a lot of shit for someone with a number yourself, red." Felicia chuckles, leaning in, one of her gloved fingers pressing against Hiroko's neck and sliding down towards her cleavage. "I'm a talented girl, red... You should keep an eye on me."

majus likes this.
  18. Hvast

"I don't think that this conversation is going anywhere productive," Mark's nostrils flared for a moment but he contained his anger. "Do you have useful information or instructions regarding my first mission? I am eager to start and don't want to waste any time."

The last bit was true. Not only he wanted to get away from people calling him a stowaway or promising to train him in the future, he was genuinely excited to see Tolkien's world with his own eyes.

majus and Tjf like this.
  19. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Oh, you are not only Ada Wong who became an agent." The man shook his head. "Still, it's amusing." He chuckled. "There is a market on you, Ada Wong, and some use their slaves little too quickly." He chuckled.

Suddenly he was standing next to her - she didn't even saw him move! Then she felt his hand on her ass, making her freeze and arch with a needy moan.

"The payment will be for my time. Put your hands on the desk, pull up your dress and pull down your panties. Then ask me to fuck you~"

Slap!

Ada took a few steps as hand landed on her ass, making her shudder and come a little.

Arachna and Tjf like this.
  20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Takashiro froze at the mention of the number. She leaned back in her seat and did nothing to stop Felicia as her hands started travelling over the redhead's skin. On the contrary, it seemed that her body gained a little flush.

"I'm your manager - I will be keeping eye on you." She answered shortly.

Tjf likes this.