Noir RP interest check

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by majus, Oct 31, 2023.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Good news everyone!

I am checking interest in Noir RP. Story is set around 1920, where lone detectives are on trial, corruption is rampant among policemen and officials, mafia rules with iron fists and damsels are in distress. The life in this city is not easy, and if you are not careful, you might become just next of it's victims.
    You will start with problems - lack of cash, a peril, a chain of blackmail holding you compliant. But you will not be without resources/skills/contacts.

How about it, detective? Ready for next case?

[​IMG]

2. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

This sounds great, I'm interested.

majus likes this.
  3. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Maybe, if I can think of any good character for it. Pretty busy with a few other things for now though, so not sure.

majus likes this.
  4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

I love the little sample story!

As far as the game is concerned, I can't think of a character so for now I'll just watch and see how the game works.

majus likes this.
  5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Happy to hear that!

No rush! RL takes priority, but you can join at any point :)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    It's surprisingly difficult to find some appropriate art for the era...

I will prepare character sheets with a couple of archetypes to choose from.
    Archetypes would include: Detective (male only), Dame (female only), Femme Fatale (female only), Gangster (male only) and Reporter (male or female).

If you have more ideas, or want to include some other archetypes let me know!

Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Maybe something like an actress works? My brain isn’t totally focused right now to think.

[​IMG]