Post bug reports here!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by airwreck, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Skywolf99

Skywolf99 Virgin

thing is i don't get updates when a chapter is added to one i bookmarked and it's really annoying to have to go through all the story maps to figur out if a chapter has been posted

gene.sis likes this.
  2. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you for your feedback! Could you give me a concrete example, i.e. the chapter where you should have received a notification? Thanks :)

3. Skywolf99

Skywolf99 Virgin

Well as previously stated the only story i have gotten notifications from in the last couple of weeks is "the backpack" but i should also have gotten a notification when the chapter "you will protect your family from these time of changes" was added to the story "the rulebook"

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  4. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Can't create PMs on the main site using my phone.

Is a Samsung J-Pop using the Grammarly keyboard app and the pop-in for selecting a specific user doesn't appear when I type in their name...

5. RejectTed

RejectTed Really Experienced

its not really a problem, but I can't remove a story from my favorites because it has been deleted. The story is CHY☺A Site Suggestions. When I click on the title I get the "Sorry, I got distracted..." message.

6. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you :) You should be able to remove deleted stories by clicking on the three dots and then on "Remove from Favorites": https://chyoa.com/list/favorites

RejectTed likes this.
  7. RejectTed

RejectTed Really Experienced

Thanks, I was using the star drop down menu before.

Friedman likes this.
  8. Hi. I’ve been using the site for a whole and encountered no problems but when I use the site now, the drop-down menus next to the profile seems to be missing.

I am using the safari app.

9. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Do you still have this issue? If yes, could you give me some details, a screenshot maybe? Do you see the controls but can't click on them or are they not visible at all? Which iOS version? Thanks :)

10. I still have this issue and it seems that the site is not the only one with this problem.
    On the screenshot, the star and arrow next to the profile are missing.

Attached Files:

11. Forgot to mention. I am have IOS 11.3.1

12. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thanks :) Do you use a content blocker/ad blocker that causes this (in your screenshot is the mobile ad missing)?

13. No, I was not using any content blocker/ad blocker

14. Uther

Uther Virgin

15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

16. Uther

Uther Virgin

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. :)

Friedman likes this.
  17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

If you take a look at the Recent Activity of user lopekiri ( https://chyoa.com/user/lopekiri ), he is supposed to have commented on a number of chapters. However, I can't see any of his comments - it's as if they don't exist. Is this a bug? Or were all of his comments deleted?

18. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

These were spam comments. So I deleted them.

moonblack likes this.
  19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

I see. Thank you!

Friedman likes this.
  20. Lake_Nine

Lake_Nine Really Experienced

Someone probably already reported this but

Using emoji in text works in preview but when saving the edited text everything is erased up to the first Unicode emoji

Example
    [
    Line One
    Emoji
    Line Two
    ]

The text is cut off to line one with the capture saving successfully

I lost some work on trying this out

edit: forms will preview Unicode emoji but then not display them

Hardly a site breaking bug, but we gotta up that sexting realism somehow

mindtheMILF likes this.